Chapter 8

Unexpected First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

“Aigoo, how many retakes does he need?!” I slammed the door so hard and stomped my feet. It’s almost 9 pm and we’re still shooting just because SeHun can’t get his 4-word line correctly. We already took 6 retakes and I’m already tired from falling into the pool. Every time he can’t get his line right, I have to dry myself and go to the changing room to get change and re-apply my make-up. I want to shout and lecture him but I can’t maybe because I don’t have the guts to.

“Director, I’m ready”, I told the director after drying and changing. I approached SeHun and tried to talk to him.

“SeHun, can you get this take right?” I asked him and he looked at me.

He lowered his face in to my ear and whispered, “Do you think I can’t get this right? Just do your role and act professionally. Don’t ruin my drama!” I felt his cold breath in my ear and I also smelled his perfume; he smelled good. After he whispered, he looked at me coldly and smirked evilly then walked to his spot. I just let out a big sigh, hoping that he would now get it right.

“Take 7! Action!” someone shouted.

“Wahhh!” I shouted professionally and I fell into the pool.

“I’ll save you, Lian”, I heard SeHun shouted. Finally, he got his line right. I was now struggling into the pool while calling for help then SeHun jumped into the pool and carried me into the poolside.

“Lian, are you okay? Lian! Lian! Lian, wake up!” I heard him state his lines correctly and it was full of emotions. I acted unconscious and thought of what I would do next. I remembered that I would still act unconscious until SeHun would perform mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and CPR.

“Lian! Lian!” he shouted then performed mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. He pressed his lips gently in to my lips and blew some air then pressed my chest. I still didn’t wake up and he repeatedly did mouth-to-mouth resuscitation while pressing my chest. He repeated it for six times and I still didn’t wake up. I thought, “How many times should he repeat it?”. I remembered that he would only repeat it for three times and I should wake up now but the director didn’t call, ‘Cut’; I wonder why? I woke up then spitted some water out.

“Lian! I’m glad you woke up. I was so worried”, he said worriedly and hugged me tightly. I could feel happiness was overflowing inside me when he hugged me.

“Thank you for saving me”, I said my line and hugged him back.

“Cut! That’s all for today people! You may now go home” the director shouted and SeHun immediately released his hug and stood up then directly walked into his room.

Author’s POV

“Cut! That’s all for today people! You may now go home” the director shouted. At last, they wrapped up their shooting. SeHun quickly released his tight hug and walked coolly to his room.

“Yeon! Gwaenchana? (Are you okay?)” Kai quickly approached JiYeon when they finished shooting and asked her. JiYeon didn’t heard Kai because she was busy staring at SeHun, who’s walking to his room.

“YEON!” Kai shouted and JiYeon heard him this time.

“What?” JiYeon asked him with one of her eyebrows raised.

“I was asking you if you’re okay but you’re not listening and you’re ignoring me. You kept looking in that direction and it seems like you are bothered with something”, Kai explained and pointed at SeHun’s direction. JiYeon looked at the direction, which Kai pointed. SeHun just went into his room.

“I’m not looking there and there’s nothing bothering me, okay?” JiYeon lied and quickly stood up.

“Okay, here’s a towel. Dry yourself and meet me at the restaurant near the lobby”, he handed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter