Chapter 4

Unexpected First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

We’re on our way to OH Company. I was really happy to have a new drama but I was shock to hear that it would be a drama with OH Company. I could see that Kai was so happy so I just hid my nervousness from him. I’m getting nervous because of that OH Sehun guy. Why should he come back, huh?

“Omo, we’re here now”, Kai said excitedly. When we arrived at their building, we headed towards a meeting room in the fourth floor.

“Annyeong-haseyo”, we all greeted the people in the room. I could see some crews and actors from OH Company. There was Yoona and Luhan; they are my idols and I really like their acting skills.

“Thank God, Sehun is not here”, I thought and felt relieved.

We talked about the drama. The director was there and other crews. Kai, my manager and I listened to their explanation carefully. They explained the roles of the main lead first then explained our roles. I listened attentively.

“Kai your role would be a friend of Jiyeon”, a crew explained then Kai looked at me then smiled. Kai nodded at the crew then the crew discussed my role.

“You’d be Kai’s friend and you would be partnered up with Oh Sehun”, the crew explained.

“Oh Sehun, huh?” I was really surprised when the crew mentioned his name.

“Yeah, our CEO’s son. Do you know him?” the crew asked which startled me. All of the people in the room looked at me and they make me nervous and tense.

“No, it’s my first time hearing his name”, I could feel my voice stuttering. “I’ll be glad to work with him”, I continued.

“Okay, then I would contact your manager to tell the time and location of our shoot”, the crew said lastly then our meeting was finished.

We went to a fan signing event after the meeting then it’s already our free time. Kai said goodbye to me then went ahead. I said goodbye then went home. I don’t have any work to do in a week. I’m happy to not have any work because I could rest. I went to my room and tried to sleep.

“Aiissshhhh, I can’t sleep”, I shouted and looked at the time. It’s already 3 in the morning. I couldn’t sleep because of that boy.

“Of all actresses, why should he choose me?” I was talking to myself

“Maybe he still remembers me”, I said to myself and I felt happy with that thought. But I remembered what happened back then.

“I’m thinking too much” I said and I could feel tears running down on my cheeks. I fell asleep after crying and pouring my emotions out.

I woke up 10 AM. I looked for noodles in the kitchen but there’s none so I went out to buy some. I wore my hat and shades so people won’t recognize me. Upon entering the convenience store, I saw a man wearing shades and a hat like me. I wonder if he’s also famous and prevents people. He entered the convenience store and went to the noodles section. I also went in that section.

“Uhhmmm, are you looking for a delicious noodle”, I asked him. It has been ten minutes and I have grabbed 10 noodles and still that man was still standing there looking confused which noodles to choose so I asked him. He ignored me and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter