Chapter 3

Unexpected First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Sehun went directly to his dad’s office when he arrived at their company. His dad greeted him with a smile and he patted Sehun’s back. Sehun was glad to see his dad after all these years. Before he went abroad, his relationship with his dad wasn’t that good because they had an argument. His dad wanted him to go abroad; but Sehun strongly opposed. But in the end, Sehun listened to his dad and went abroad.

“Dad, I want to know my role in the upcoming drama”, he asked his dad comfortably.

“Okay, son. You would be the second male lead and you have to choose which one of these actresses will be your partner”, his dad replied him and handed him a book. The book contained different information about actresses under their company.

“Okay, let see uhmm…. No, no and no, they don’t satisfy my taste”, Sehun took the book from his father and looked through it. None of the actresses under their company satisfied Sehun’s taste. He flipped through the pages and he looked only at their pictures. When he didn’t found the girl he was looking for, he gave the book back to his father.

“Why not? They are same age as you are; you have to pick only one of them. You shouldn’t be picky since it’s only your first time”, his dad’s voice got louder.

“Dad since it’s my first time, can I pick what I want”, Sehun said stubbornly.

“No you must follow my orders. I won’t give you a special treatment”, His dad insisted.

“Okay then, I would now schedule a flight to America and packed my things. Goodbye dad, nice seeing you after 5 years. I wonder when will we meet again”, he said a joke to his father then he slowly w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter