Chapter 2

Unexpected First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

I woke up at 7 in the morning. I have just arrived here at Korea yesterday, I came back from America. A week ago, my dad called me and told me to come back here at Korea. At first I hesitated because it has only been a month since I graduated my acting course in an American acting school, I want to have a three month vacation before finding a job. My dad convinced me to go back in Korea and have a big role in a drama. My family owns the most famous Korean acting company, OH Company. Our company would have a new Romantic Comedy drama and my dad asked me to be one of the main casts. I am just a new actor; it has only been a moth since I graduated and I would have a big role in a drama! I was shocked by my dad’s proposal but I know that I could handle a big role because I was recognized as the best actor in my school. I only accepted my dad’s proposal after realizing that I should start working to be more famous and to be a professional actor.

Since I just came back, I asked dad that I would just go at the company tomorrow. It’s my first time going back in Korea after 5 years, so I decided to visit my favorite place in my first day. Today, I wore a black jacket, black pants, mask and black shades. Despite the summer season and the hot weather, I still wore thick clothes. I wore these clothes because I don’t want to be followed by girls because I’d be going to a public place. I preferred wearing thick clothes, which makes me sweat in the current season, rather than being followed by annoying girls. When I’m ready to leave, I called my driver and asked him to take me to the beach. The beach is far from our house so I just slept on our way there. After an hour, we arrived at the beach. My driver woke me up and I went out of the car. I told the driver to just wait for me at the parking lot because I always feel like a little kid with a nanny whenever someone follows me. The beach was still the same, beautiful and quiet. I walked towards the water and I played with the water.

“Wwooowwww, so beautiful”, I shouted. I heard people laughing behind me so I looked back. A group of people were looking and laughing at me. Aaiiisssshhhhh! I was really irritated at them so I shouted, “Yyaaahhhh what are you laughing at?” I’m really angrily.

“Don’t shout at us crazy guy!” a girl shouted then continued laughing.

“Who wears thick clothes at this season”, a guy teased me. Then I looked at myself and I found nothing weird about my clothes.

“Is it really wrong to wear these clothes at summer?” I asked in my mind. They didn’t stop laughing so I just ignored them and walked along the beach.

“You don’t know who you’re messing with, arrogant and unknown people”, I said to myself then started walking. I walked along the seaside and I did not walked to the water nor shouted. I just walked alone and I’m still a little angry at the people a while ago.

“Those people ruined my day, ahh so irritating. I hope their day would be more ruined than mine”, I cursed them while walking.

As I continued to walk, I saw a bunch of people looking at a big tent. I stopped in front of a coconut tree, which was near the big tent, and thought that a big tent was far weirder than my clothes. I saw a girl went outside of the tent and it looks like she’s waiting for someone. She looks good, she has a sense of fashion and she is also beautiful. I was about to approach her when some girls ran towards her.

“Wooaaahhhh, can I have an autograph?” a girl said.

“You look beautiful” another girl commented her.

“Can we take a photo?” someone asked her.

The girls were like her fans. More people ran towards her direction; I could see people taking photos with that girl, she was giving autographs and she looks happy meeting her fans. I smiled unknowingly when I was staring at her. When I realized that I was smiling at her, I stopped smiling and then I asked myself, “Is she famous?” I never saw her in any Korean shows or dramas and I’ve never seen her in a Korean television. Then, I remembered that I haven’t watched Korean shows in the last five years. I tried to think harder if I have seen her before because I have a feeling I have seen her before. Maybe I’ve seen her somewhere but I can’t recall where or maybe I’ve watched her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter