Chapter 1

Unexpected First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*Please read my note at the end of the chapter*

Author's POV

Jiyeon was filming the last episode of her new romantic comedy drama entitled, “My Secret Identity”. The main casts of this drama were Jiyeon and Kai. Today, they were filming outdoor. It was so hot because they were shooting in the beach at 12 PM and its summer. There are a lot of fans gathering around their tent when they saw Jiyeon. Jiyeon was still inside the tent retouching her make-up when her leading man, Kai, arrived.

“Sorry I was late. There’s uhhmmm traffic and I woke up late”, Kai was breathing heavily while saying his reason for being late.

“Oppa, why were you late? You should wake up early next time so you won’t be late. We should have started shooting 30 minutes ago but since you were late we would start filming in an hour. I was already prepared and I was waiting for you outside. It was so hot but I stayed there to meet the fans and wait for my partner”, Jiyeon lectured him about “waking up early”. She went outside just to wait for Kai and look at the beautiful beach when some fans recognized her and they wanted autographs and photos with her. Jiyeon went inside the tent after waiting for Kai for twenty minutes and after meeting some fans. She was sweating when she went inside and her make-up was destroyed, so her make-up artist needs to retouch her make-up.

“Sorry, Jiyeon”, Kai apologized and he patted Jiyeon’s hair. Then he went to his chair and started preparing for the shooting.

After an hour, they were ready to shoot. Jiyeon can clearly hear the fans outside screaming for their names and their love team, KaiYeon. All of the crews went outside to stop the fans from shouting and to stop them from going inside the tent. Jiyeon and Kai were left alone in the tent; the director went in and left after shouting, “We’ll start in ten minutes”. Kai can clearly see the tensed face of Jiyeon.

“Yeon, why do you look so tense right now?” Kai asked worriedly.

“It’s about the uhhmmm……” Jiyeon can’t finish her sentence.

“It’s about the kiss right?” Kai asked her then Jiyeon nodded. “Look if you are worried because it’s your first kiss, you can consider this kiss as a friendly kiss or a brother’s kiss”, Kai advised her. Kai has more dramas than Jiyeon and he has more experience compared to Jiyeon. Both of them are known worldwide and they both have professional careers. Kai and Jiyeon became friends when they were both casts in a television drama but they only have secondary roles. They became close to each other because every time Jiyeon feels nervous about a scene she consults Kai, but now Jiyeon is nervous because of Kai and she can’t directly consult Kai about it. Jiyeon never had any kissing scenes in her dramas so she felt nervous every time she thinks about having a kissing scene especially with her best friend. But this was not her first kiss in her life.

“I’m sorry, Kai. I can’t tell you that I’m nervous about our kiss because it feels awkward every time I think about me kissing my best friend”, Jiyeon said shyly. She feels bad about not telling it to Kai but she doesn’t want to ruin their friendship so now she would tell Kai about how she feels.

“Yeon, don’t be nervous all right? I’m sorry if you feel uncomfortable about it. It will just be a very short kiss, I promise. I don’t want to ruin our friendship just because of a scene, so please cheer up”, Kai said and hugged Jiyeon.

“It’s okay, oppa. I don’t want to destroy our friendship just because of me worrying about a kiss. I shouldn’t worry about it, I should adapt in these kinds of scenes if I want to be a better actress. I feel so much better now; I don’t worry about it anymore. So you should stop worrying okay?” Jiyeon said happily and pinched Kai’s cheeks.

“Ouch! Okay, I understand. Don’t be so sensitive next time especially if you would have a kissing scene with somebody else other than me”, he teased Jiyeon then laughed at her. Jiyeon pouted at him and he stopped laughing. Then a crew went inside and said, “We’ll start shooting now. Come and follow me out so I could protect you from your fans”.

They followed the crew to the shooting location and started shooting some scenes like playing in the beach and doing some sweet stuff which couples do. After five hour of shooting those scenes, it’s time for the last scene, the kissing scene.

Jiyeon’s POV                                                                                       

“Oh my gosh, here comes the kissing scene”, I thought. Truthfully, I’m not worried because I would kiss Kai. I feel confident about kissing him because we are just friends and nothing more. I don’t know why I feel insecure about having a kissing scene but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter