Chapter 5

Unexpected First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

“Yahhh! You arrogant-guy, come back here”, I shouted at him but he didn’t come back. It was so humiliating; people were looking at me as they pass by. It’s a good thing they don’t know I’m Park Jiyeon. My image would be destroyed if someone would recognize me, I should leave now. I went back to the table and grabbed the noodles I bought. When I went back, I saw a wallet on the table. Before I left, I picked it up and put it in the plastic together with the noodles I bought. I called for a taxi going home. When I arrived home, I quickly went out then the driver called me and said, “Miss you haven’t paid yet”. That’s so embarrassing. I quickly looked for my money in my pocket. I looked in every pocket in my pants but I can’t find any money. I looked at the driver, he looked irritated and he has a death glare so I said, “Ahjussi, could you wait for a while? I would just get my money. My home is just in the 5th floor of this condominium”, I pleaded the driver and pointed at the condominium.

“What if you don’t go back to pay? Just pay now”, he said. This ahjussi is so hard-headed; he doesn’t let me get my money and he’s saying that I’m not going to pay.

“I’m not like that, I’ll just go up”, I defended myself and walked towards the condominium.

“I’ll call the police”, he shouted and I quickly looked at him. He brought his phone out and started typing.

“Stop!” I shouted. “I’d pay you now”, I lied. I don’t really have any money. I acted like I was picking money from my pocket. “What should I do?” I asked my mind. The driver is sharply looking at me. I remembered I found a wallet in the table in the convenience store a while ago. I looked for it in my pocket but I can’t find it. “Where did I put it?” I asked worriedly in my mind. I looked in the plastic I’m holding.

“There it is”, I shouted happily. I was so happy when I found it. I opened the wallet. The wallet looks expensive and it’s also branded. I found so much money. I was shocked that I found a wallet with this amount. I counted the money, there are 500,000 won.

“Will you pay me now? You’re wasting my time”, the driver was really mad. I handed him the exact amount, 3,200 won. Then the driver left after I paid. I went to my room in the fifth floor of the condominium.

“Who’s the owner of this wallet? The owner is my lifesaver”, I sat on the couch and asked myself. I was so happy that I found a wallet. I forgot what that boy from the convenience store did to me because I got lost in my thought thinking about my lifesaver.

“Omo, I’m so lucky”, I blurted out happily.

“I should return this to the owner and change the money I used”, I exclaimed.

“Let’s see who the owner is”, I said curiously and opened the wallet. I found initials inscribed in the wallet “OSH”.

“Who could OSH be?” I asked myself curiously. I looked for a card in the wallet.

“Oh SeHun” I read the name in one of the cards.

“Why is the card of Oh SeHun here in this wallet?” I asked myself. Maybe it’s just coincidence that the owner’s name is Oh SeHun.

“Oh SeHun, Oh SeHun, Oh SeHun……” I took all of the cards out and found the name “Oh SeHun” in each of it. I became nervous when I saw Oh SeHun in all of the cards. I saw a business card which is also one of SeHun’s cards. He’s currently working at OH Company.

“OH MY GOSH!” I freaked out.

“I found this wallet at the convenience store’s table. Me and that arrogant g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter