Chappy 02

The 12 Orphans-Fate

 chapter two 

 The first half

 

________________________________________

 

 

 A week has passed by really fast already. Lyn and Yixing got the rooms ready they even put some extra toys in each room,Yixing was happy even though he's gonna have to share his room,he was happy.
 
"Xing honey lets go!" Lyn called for her son while she searched for her car keys in the living room.
 
"Coming!" He yelled as he tip toed to get his unicorn plushie from the shelf in his room,he sighed when he couldn't reach it and opted to do something else "one,two,three!" He counted and jumped before grabbing onto the unicorns leg and pulled him down,he ended up whining when he fell on his bum afterwards but nonetheless he still got up and raced down the stairs to his mother.
 
"What took you so long?" Lyn asked as she opened the door for them both.
 
"I was getting mister unicorn" he murmured walking through the door and over to the car,he was about to get in when he felt a small hand tugging at his sweater. Yixing looked to see a short Baekhyun staring up at him and grimaced at his chocolate covered hand that was tugging his clean jacket,he blinked at him and attempted to get in the car again but Baekhyun was a persistent kid.
 
"Where are you going Yixing?" He asked with a smile.
 
"To my mothers work,why?" Yixing asked back
 
"Oh! Can I come?" He asked while looking at Yixing.
 
"You would have to ask my mommy"Yixing murmured before getting in the car and leaving the door open because he knew his mother wouldn't say no.
 
Little Baekhyun ran around the car as fast as he could and stood right in front of Lyn whom was about to get in the car "Miss Lyn!" He yelled.
 
"Oh Baekhyun....how can I help you today?" She chuckled and took some wet wipes out of her bag before bending down to clean Baekhyun's chocolate filled mouth and hands.
 
"Can I come to your work too?!" He asked hopefully.
 
"Well I'm not sure your parents would let you Baek dear" she ruffled his hair and smiled but the look on Baekhyuns face when she said that made her heart sink.
 
"But....they aren't there and they took Taehyung with them"he pouted while staring down at his shoes "and I dont like being alone" he said softly.
 
"Well I guess you can come with us okay?" She said which made Baekhyun smiled widely up at her "go on get in the car" she chuckled and watched as he ran off to the other side to get in before she herself got in.
 
Lyn fastened her seatbelt and checked the rear view mirror,she chuckled seeing a quiet Yixing staring clueless at a frantic speaking Baekhyun before she pulled out of the drive away and began to drive to her work place.
 
-------
 
Lyn is a florist,she started out small but now her business is the biggest in the city and it was well known as well. The people she works with are like family to her because they were with her from the start,even when she found Yixing and knew nothing about parenting they helped and if she was honest she wouldnt have made it with out them.
 
Lyn parked the car and got out before opening the backdoor for Yixing and Baekhyun.
 
"Come on guys lets go" she ushered them inside and blinked when she heard how silent it was,this was odd it was very odd.
 
"Oh Aunty Lyn!" It was Kevin,Kevin is a part time worker at her shop because he's in highschool,she knew Kevin for a long time now because his mother came in here everyday to buy flowers but she passed away saddly. "Hi Kevin" she smiled and chuckled when Yixing walked over to the guy sitting at one of the tables while scribbling in a book. Kevin pouted because Yixing went straight over to his friend instead of coming to him first.
 
"I'm starting to think he likes Kiseop more than me" he mumbled and smiled down at Baekhyun whom was tugging at his pants to get his attention.
 
"Well hello,who's this?" Kevin asked Lyn while he picked up Baekhyun "he's my neighbors son" she chuckled as Baekhyun started poking all over Kevins face before looking over where Yixing was,he was now placed on Kiseops lap hugging his unicorn while watching what Kiseop was writing or drawing?
 
"Whers's Shindong?" Lyn asked while walking behind the counter.
 
"Well.....um oh look there he is!" Kevin pointed out the window to a Shindong whom was being dragged by his ear by none other than Heechul.
 
Lyn sighed and shook her head those two were always arguing for the weirdest things,things that didnt even make sense.
 
"I'm telling you Heechul it was an accident!" Shindong whined like a kid.
 
"Yah do you know how much my shoes cost?" Asked Heechul before letting go of the others ear and fixing himself up.
 
"No and i dont care" muttered Shindong before receiving a death glare from the elder,he scowled before walking into his office glaring at a smiling Jin as he did so.
 
Everyone knew not to mess with Heechul while he was upset so they just left him.
 
"Soo...Oh hey Lyn....when did you get here?" Shindong questioned when he spotted her.
 
"I've been here a while now actually" she smiled and went on the computer to check something's.
 
"Okay just let me know when you're ready"he said and walked over to Jin whom was busy observing a pot of flowers while speaking to himself?
 
"Hey Jin.."he called cautiously.
 
"No Kookie....hi Shindong hyung" he smiled and the other nodded while getting closer "Kookie?" He asked pointing to the pot of flowers and giving Jin a questioning look.
 
"No silly Kookie is my step brother,he's coloring under the table" Jin said with a shrug "these flowers are as pretty as me dont you think?" He asked and Shindong nodded before walking away.
 
----------
 
"I'm telling you,if your going to confess give him flowers" Baekhyun said in a hushed tone to Kiseop.
 
"I think it would be more romantic if you serenade him" muttered Yixing.
 
"You watch too much disney movie" giggled Baekhyun which earned him a pout from Yixing.
 
Kiseop watched as the two kids tell him how to confess to Kevin.
"Why dont i get him flowers then serenade him?"he asked both kids.
 
Baekhyun and Yixing stopped debating and looked at Kiseop with unreadable expressions "now you sound like a disney movie" they said in unison before they abandoned him at the table. Kiseop couldnt help but laugh at the two and smiled at Kevin when the latter gave him a questioning look.
 
---------
 
About two hours later it was time to pick up the first set of kids.
Lyn called for Shindong before ushering the two kids outside so they could wait by his bus for him.
 
"Who's ready for a field trip?" He grinned and opened the door while both kids cheered running inside followed by a scolding Lyn telling them to be careful,he started the bus up when everyone was seated comfortably.
 
"You remember the address i gave you right Shindong?"asked Lyn while she kept her eyes on the two kids in the back "this is going to be a long day"she shook her head when Baekhyun moved to the seat across from Yixings because Yixing seemed to be ignoring him.
 
Baekhyun had been babbling to Yixing and telling him how excited he was to finally be going on a trip for the first time when they
first got on the bus but Baekhyun wasn't dumb he knew Yixing was annoyed with his constant babbling and joking around so he decied
to sit by himself and stare out the window until they arrive at their destination which he didn't know would take so long so he started singing to
make himself busy.He started off.
 
As if i was reborn as a child
who doesn't know anything.
 
He sang the first fe words but didn't know the rest that followed but he knew the chorus and he started singing it as well.
 
"Yeah I ride the soft wind 
into your world.
 
I went by your side;
you brightly smiled at me
where i came from.
 
I told you it was a secret.
 
If we could just walk
together like this.
 
Where we go, it will be heaven."
 
Yixing had stared out the window while Baekhyun sung,somewhere in the back of his mind he knew that song
sounded familiar but he just brushed it off and continued to listen.
 
Baekhyun kept humming random songs or sometimes sang the words he knew until they reached a building painted in a dark shade
of grey but decorated with colorful butterflies and flowers and the air felt very safe and happy.
 
"We'll just be a while" Lyn spoke before getting up,she smiled as Baekhyun hopped from his seat and got of the bus before she did,
Yixing followed behind with a sleepy smile on his face because he was finall going to meet the first 5 boys that
are going to be his new brothers.
 
They walked inside with Lyn leading them in,she smiled once she saw that the Miss of the orphanage had been especting them.
"Come this way,i'm Sulli by the way"she smiled before she motioned for them to follow her to the family room so they could sit while
she called the head Mistress,
after they had sat down comfortably well except for a curious Baekhyun whom was basically searching the entire family room.
 
"Okay sorry for keeping you waiting i'm Victoria,it's nice to finally meet you miss Lyn"the lady named Victoria smiled
as Lyn stood and bowed a bit before shaking her hand "it's nice to meet you as well"Lyn smiled politely.
"The boys are here"said Sulli ash she came in with 5 boys trailing behind her,they moved to stand next to each other
in front of Lyn and Victoria.
Yixing and Baekhyun moved over to stand next to Lyn,but the five boys didn't look at them at all.
"Chanyeol,Jongin,Sehun,Kyungsoo and Joonmyun"Sulli said and each bowed to their respective names "hi guys i'm Lyn"she smiled
and pointed to the two boys next to her "these are Yixing and Baekhyun"just one glance at the 2 boys and the five boys were looking at Lyn again.
 
Victoria smiled and at them before turning towards Lyn "lets go talk in my office and let the boys get to know each other,okay?"Lyn
nodded to this before smiling at both Xing and Baek before following Victoria out of the family room.
Sulli was about to encourage the boys in talking when she remembered that she had been baking before the guest arrived "oh! i'll be right back guys"she said before leaving the family room in a hurry,the boys watched in amusement before turning to stare at each other.
 
The five boys stared.
 
So did the two boys.
 
All with diffrent expressions and thoughts.
 
The five boys glanced at each other making Yixing and Baekhyun glance at each other as well
but when they looked back they found only one of them standing there giving them an apologetic smile.
 
The other four had disappeared.
 
 

 

 

________________________________________

 

 author's notes ^^

 

» i feel like this is too long?

and that it's not perfectly written 

and it's not interesting but

i'll try harder in the next chapter.

 

who can guess the member that stayed behind smiling at Lay and Baekhyun.?

 

p.s once they all united the fun begins ^^