Chappy 01

The 12 Orphans-Fate

chapter one 

 The decision

 

________________________________________

 Lyn came down the stairs to find little Yixing slumped on the couch with an unreadable expression on his face.
She found it odd because Yixing's face usually had a clueless look on it and it made him look adorable but right
now she was worried about her son.
 
"Yixing honey what's the matter?" She asked while walking over and sitting next to him.
 
"Mommy....being an only child is supposed to be fun right?" He asked quietly.
 
"Not all the time,why do you ask honey?" She gave her honest answer because she was an only child and she felt lonely a lot of times so she knows what Yixing is going to say.
 
"Well the kids at school who have no siblings like it but they are also very mean" Yixing said
 
"How so?" Lyn asked
 
"The boys are bullies and the girls are brats" he pouted and Lyn wanted to hug him to death
 
"Well it usually depends on what's happening at home baby" she said his hair.
 
"What do you mean?" Asked Yixing
 
"Well I don't know how to explain it to you now but when you get older you'll understand" she smiled and hugged her son close.
 
"The kids who have siblings all seem so happy" he muttered softly while snuggling into his mothers arms.
 
"Oh?"she smiled and continued to his hair.
 
"And they seem happy when they play and defend each other too" he added snuggling her more.
 
"Hmm? What if you had more siblings?"she asked cautiously but this caught Yixings attention
 
"Can I have more siblings?" He asked while giving his mother hopeful eyes which made Lyn agree in an instant.
 
"Yes honey you can"she smiled when Yixing clung onto her in a hug,she chuckled and patted his bottom.
 
"Okay but mommy is going to need to check online for some orphanages okay?" She asked and Yixing nodded
 
"Can I help?" He asked softly to which Lyn nodded and got up heading up the stairs and into her room.
She playfully threw Yixing onto her bed and got her laptop before climbing onto it next to a giggling Yixing who was trying to sit up.
 
Lyn chuckled picking Yixing up and sat him down in her lap so he could see the screen of the laptop too. Lyn went to Google and searched up some Orphanages she was about to click onto one of the adds that came up but her house phone started ringing.
 
Luckily one was next to her bed so she could just pick it up "Hello Lyn speaking" she frowned as the person at the other end of the call is freaking out. "Okay Kevin calm down".
 
"Yixing honey could you excuse mommy for a while?" She asked and he nodded getting off her lap "thank you,you can pick an add while I'm on the phone okay?" She left the room before he could give an answer.
 
Yixing stared at the laptops screen its not like he didnt know how to use it because he did know but he wanted his mommy to do it,he was about to get off the bed to go find Lyn but the laptops screen started scrolling frantically by itself and Yixing was somewhat scared yet he couldn't look away its like something was compelling him to look at it. Before he knew it the screen stopped at specific add,his hand moved on its own and he selected it,the site came up and he read the name 'The Two Moons Orphanage' it was decorated with vibrant colors.
 
Yixing didn't do anything after that he just stared at the screen until Lyn came back. "Xing honey don't stare at the screen like that" Lyn sadi which snapped him out of it "Oh you found a site I see" she smiled and ruffled his hair.
 
Yixing could only nod and scoot over so his mother could sit,Lyn sat down and clicked something but something else popped up instead.
 
 "congratulations you are the 100th person to visit this site today which makes you win a chance to adopt 10 kids with half price,5 from our branch in Korea and 5 from our branch in China,we've already picked out the ten kids if you want to see them just click 'next' but if you want to choose others just click 'go' have a nice day!!!"
 
Lyn debated a bit but Yixing again feeling compelled to click next did just that,he stared at the pictures of the 10 boys and he instantly decided he liked them "mommy i like them" he muttered with a smile before looking up at Lyn.
 
"Can they be my brothers?" He asked with hopeful eyes again with a hint of eagyo which made Lyn sigh a bit before smiling.
 
"Of course anything for my Yixing besides we could use some noise around the house" she joked with a chuckle which made Yixing laugh.
 
She patted his head and went back to the site,she accepted the offer with the ten boys and she got the address of the branch in Korea and the date and time which she would have to pick them up.
 
"We are going to have a busy week Xing" she chuckled when her son looked up at her with his famous clueless face.
 
"Your new brothers are going to arrive in a week" she kissed his forehead while Yixing was busy beaming.

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» Well first chapter up!

   Next chapter i would try

to make it more enjoyable and longer

since they are going to meet the guys in it.^^

 

p.s some other Characters will be joining

     in chapter 2 ^^

 

 

 Lay Approves :D