Chappy 05

The 12 Orphans-Fate

 chapter five

 What to eat?

 

________________________________________

 

~PREVIOUSLY~
 
"Ready to go?"asked Shindong and Lyn looked back at everyone interactig with each other,she nodded with a smile.

"Yeah,we are."
----
Lyn looked around the living room not sure what to do. All twelve boys were asleep in the living room,some on the couches on others on the floor,she just went up  the stairs to deal with some work but stayed longer than she thought she would and when she got back down they were all asleep. She couldn't help but smile as she went back upstairs to get the video camera she would use with Yixing,she turned it on and checked if there was memory before going back down stairs. 

"Hi guys,it's your new mommy...Lyn"she said softly into it at the bottom of the  stairs "and i'm making a video dairy...i know sounds weird right?"she asked the camera before laughing at herself "anyway,i remember when i first found Yixing and i remember when i thought 'how precious is this little guy' and so i wanted to capture all his precious moments and i did..."she nodded "i captured all of it....until now"she smiled "but now it's only just Yixing,it's all of you now i know i've only just met you all today but i feel like....i've known you guys,like i know you all and i have no doubt that your all special"she smiled once again.
 
"You guys already have a special place in my heart"she said softly her eyes b with tears "i know it's probably too early to say this but i love you all,even you little Baekhyun"she chuckled and wiped her eyes "gosh....this makes me emotional....anyway i want to show you guys something"she whispered to the camera before turning it away from herself and walking towards the livingroom.
 
She filmed them all before putting the camera down somewhere,where it could film the entire livingroom,she went around putting blankets over them and kissing their foreheads softly and lastly she stopped at Yixing and his hair gently
.
Yixing stirred in his sleep turning his back to the person hugging him,the boy whined when Yixing moved and nuzzled his head into Yixing's back instead which made Lyn chuckle. 

"Mommy?"asked Yixing sleepily.

"I'm here baby,go back to sleep"she patted his head.

"Thank you.."he mumbled eyes dropping close,Lyn nodded thinking he was asleep again "for giving me 10 brothers"he spoke again which made Lyn smile when she shaw him drifting off to sleep.

"Your welcome baby"she replied softly before getting up and walking over to the camera and picking it up.

"Good night and see you lovelies next time"she chuckled and pecked the camera before turning it off and looking around her "better start cleaning up"she said to herself putting the camera down to start cleaning up what the boys ate earlier.

-----

Twelve boys got out of the bus,two ran inside leaving the other ten to stand outside and just stare at the house in awe.

"She's rich isn't she?"asked Jongdae to no one in particular.

"I think so.."answered Chanyeol.

"Well boys go on inside"Lyn ushered them all inside while Shindong unloaded the lugages and boxes.They nodded but still remained in the same spot before Baekhyun poked his head out.

"Hey...the house wont eat you"he called out before motioning for them to come,Lu held onto Minseok's hand which earned him a smile from the elder before they started walking inside.
The boys entered and started looked around curiously before Baekhyun told them all to go to the living room and wait for Lyn,both groups stood close to each other not really sure what to do,but thankfully Lyn walked in.

"Yixing,honey can you please show them their rooms"she said and in a rush "oh and darlings you guys are going to share rooms ,is that okay"she asked and they glanced at each other before nodding "great i only did it because 1 not many rooms and 2 i want you guys to get to know and communicate with each other okay?"she said and they nodded before she left the room to go help Shindong with the boxes.

"Okay...well follow me"Yixing said as he marched up the stairs,he glanced back to see if they were following him and they were with tiny Baekhyun behind them.
 
They reached the first room on the right and stopped "well here we are"Yixing said a bit too cheerily which surprised the others because one minute he was sleepy and well now he's yeah....

"So who's room is this one?"asked Yifan which made the others stare at Yixing curiously.

"Well...you see i don't know"he mumbled which made the others confused.

"But...Misses Lyn said that you should show us"muttered Lu.

"Ah yes but she did but you see all your names are written on the doors"he pointed where the names are "oh...hey! my name!"grinned Jongdae "and i share a room with you"he grinned at Yixing who nodded his head "you guys can go look for your names"he blinked at them "and get settled in"he watched as they nod and started walking around and looking at all the names of the rooms,across from his and Jongdae's room was Lyn's room.
 
The middle room on the right belonged to 'Joonmyun and Sehun' and across from them was 'Chanyeol and ZiTao' and the last one on the right was 'Kyungsoo and Jongin' and across from them on the left was 'Minseok,Lu and Yifan'.
After everyone found their rooms,they went to see how the others rooms looked and it turned out the all have different themes inside.

"Boys! can you come down for a minute"Lyn called for them and they all marched down the stairs quietly behind one another which made Lyn chuckle.
"So i'm guessing you guys are hungry"she said.

"You have no idea"replied Baekhyun which made most of them laugh.

"Okay so what would you like to have?"she asked "we're ordering out since it will take too long to cook"she gave them an apologetic smile.

"Chicken"muttered Jongin.

"Pizza!"said Jongdae and Baekhyun at the same time.

"Kimchi"said Joonmyun when little Sehun was done whispering to him.

"BBQ meat"nodded Chanyeol and Lyn blinked at them

"Well....anything else?'she asked and the rest shook their heads.

"Cookies"squeaked out Lu blinking up at Lyn,she smiled and nodded "okay cookies too don't worry"she cooed before ushering them into the livingroom and walking into the kitchen to order everything they asked for.

Yixing sat on the fluffy carpet of the livingroom floor before taking a cushion off the couch to lay his head on while  Baekhyun climbed onto the couch followed by Jongdae and ZiTao and on the love seat sofa was Sehun and Jongin. Minseok,Lu and Yifan were on the carpet next to a almost sleeping Yixing,Joonmyun looked around before sitting right between Yifan and Yixing. Chanyeol went to the single couch where Kyungsoo was to poke him.

Baekhyun who was already familiar with the house took the remote and the tv searching for a good movie or cartoon to watch when he stumbled onto 'Night at the museum: secret of the tomb'.

"Oh! i've been dying to watch this!"he exclaimed loudly which made Yixing stir a bit in his slumber which caused Joonmyun to turn to Baekhyun and 'shh' him and that cause Baekhyun to stick his tongue out at him which made Jongin snort which made Lu look at him "what was that sound you just made?"he asked "what this?"asked Jongin when he snorted again and Lu nodded  "makes you sound like a pig"he said innocently and Jongin could only smile before turning away to face a annoyed Sehun.

"Okay everyone quiet the movie is starting"stated Baekhyun and everyone obeyed so they could all watch the movie while waiting for the food to arrive.

"This stupid guy! give him the tablet will you!!"Baekhyun yelled when a character in the movie stole the tablet from Larry the night guard "his eyes are so pretty" commented Minseok "but he's an idiot!"yelled Baekhyun again and everyone excluding Yixing who jumped out of his sleep and Lu who staring at the screen shushed him.
 
Everyone turned towards Lu when they heard him sob "Lu..are you okay"Minseok asked hugging and Lu nodded "then why are you crying?"asked Baekhyun "b-because....the monkey died"he whimpered and Baekhyun blinked before looking back at the screen "no,h-he didn't die....see look"he pointed to the tv which made Lu look up as the tablet glowed and went back to normal making them come back to life "Dexter!"he beamed when he saw the monkey wake up,everyone smiled at him,even the still sleepy Yixing who had no idea what was going on.

They continued to watch until it was over "i wonder if a museum like that really exist"Jongdae voiced out in thought "yeah in your dreams"said Minseok and Jongdae shrugged.

"Okay boys foods here"Lyn called and they all went towards the dinning area while Lyn laid everything out onto the table for them "remember it's important to share okay?"she said and they nodded before sitting down "go ahead and eat"she said before sitting down herself.
 
They ate quietly and shared things secretly with each other thinking Lyn didn't see them but she did "Lu! don't eat that!"yelled Yifan before taking the bowl away from the frightened Lu "what? why not?"he asked in a whimper "it's sea food soup"he frowned putting it aside "oh.."was all Lu could say before he went back to eating a slice of pizza.
 
Lyn looked over at Yifan confused which made the latter look up at her "he's allergic"he said before looking away and feeding ZiTao,Lyn nodded taking a mental note to becareful with sea food.

She got up when the phone began to rang "boys i'll be excused first okay?"she said and the nodded "when your done just wash your hands and continue wathcing tv if you like"she said before rushing for the phone and going up stairs.

The boys continued to eat talking to each other here and there,they all followed what Lyn said and washed their hands before heading back into the livingroom and sitting in their exact same spot as before.
 
They watched about two more movies and one cartoon which was 'Guardians of the Galaxy','Annie' which Baekhyun and Chen sang along too and 'Rio 2' which made Lu a little giddy as he kept lauhing and giggling. The all fell asleep when the fourth movie started which was 'The internship' which was probably good that they fell asleep before it even started.

Lyn came down the stairs about four hours later,she didn't mean to stay so long but duty calls,she walked into the living room and gasped.
 
Baekhyun was curled up on one end of the couch while ZiTao curled into Jongdae's side on the other end of the couch,Sehun and Jongin were practically stuck together. Lu was in between Minseok and Yifan kind of like they were protecting him,Yixing was curled into Joonmyun who was hugging him and Chanyeol laid in front of the single couch which had Kyungsoo curled up on. She smiled at the sight.

----

Lyn smiled at the memory before continuing to clean up the dinning table and throw out the garbage,when she was done she took a shower before getting dressed and taking her blanket down the stairs with her,she turned off the light only dimming one before laying next to Chanyeol on the fluffy carpet and going to sleep.

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» It's almost three am

   i couldn't sleep so i decided to update

  School starts again for me tomorrow or today? .-.

  either way hope you guys enjoy!!! ^^

Oh and the chapters are named because of one

thing that happens in the story sometimes 

so you don't have to worry about it much .