Chappy 06 [preview]

The 12 Orphans-Fate
Baekhyun was the first to wake up the next morning, he looked around the living room before quietly getting off the couch and heading to the door. He put his shoes on and quietly went outside before running over to his house,he stared up at it at a specific window of the house,he quickly looked away when he saw the dark figure at the window before walking up to the front door and going inside to get ready for school.
 
Lyn woke up a little after Baekhyun left so she could start on breakfast before they woke up,as she was walking towards the kitchen she noticed that Baekhyun was gone. She frowned before going into the kitchen to start making pancakes.
 
Yixing was the first to wake knowing the smell of his mothers pancakes,he pulled away from the body that was entangled with his before getting up and walking into the kitchen with his sleepy expression.
 
"Hey you"Lyn smiled at her sleepy looking son.
 
"I smell pancakes"he murmured before walking to her. She chuckled and patted his head. 
 
"Go wash up while I wake the others"she said and he nodded before heading up the stairs.
 
She as about to walk into the living room when little Lu was waking up,he sat up and rubbed his eyes before looking around. He pulled himself away from Minseok and Yifan's grip causing them both to wake up too,he looked over at Lyn before walking over.
 
"Good morning"he said with a yawn as Yifan accidentally stumbled over Joonmyun and woke him up.
 
"Good morning Lu"she smiled and patted his head.  
 
She looked back over at the boys after hearing a series of groans,turned out that when Yifan stumbled over Joonmyun and woke him up,he landed onto Jongdae in the couch and as he was getting up,he accidentally pressed down onto Tao's knee which earned him and Jongdae both a kick from the younger. Joonmyun then proceeded to get up but then accidentally stepping on Chanyeol's hand which caused Chanyeol to yelp while pulling his hand away and because Kyungsoo's face was so close to the edge of the small couch, he ended up getting slapped in the face by Chanyeol's hand by accident before falling off the couch on top of him making Chanyeol groan.
 
Minseok who woke up after Lu and Yifan got up but lost his balance and stumbled right into the sofa onto Jongin and Sehun who snapped his head up and accidentally hitting Jongin in the chin with it. At the sudden hit Jongin shoved Sehun who was rubbing his head off the sofa onto Minseok who let out a 'hmmph' when Sehun fell on him.
 
"Thorry"he apologized to Minseok before pouting up at Jongin who only frowned at him. 
 
"Its okay"Minseok said before patting his head and getting up before helping the younger up as well.
 
"Oh my" said Lyn rushing towards them "are you guys okay?"she asked checking them over,they nodded at her which made her sigh in relief "well at least no one got hurt"she smiled and ruffled little Sehun's head.


A little Preview because i couldn't fully update it since i was trying to update my other story

You can check it out if you want~ HERE

Pai! Pai! ^^