Chappy 04

The 12 Orphans-Fate

 chapter four 

 Hide & Seek?

 

________________________________________

 

 Five boys sat in the airport lobby alone,well not completely since there was a lady watching over them. They sat there bored the only thing entertaining them was the people passing by and themselves,they tried counting how many people they saw passing with the same color or same model suitcases which they quickly got bored of doing,they even wrote and their guardians forehead with permanent marker.  The troller of the group called them all to sit in a circle before telling them his idea.

"Let's play hide and seek"he suggested which made the other four stare at him "got any better idea?"he asked and they shook their heads. "Exactly now ,i'll go count,you guys hide"he said and they nodded before he closed his eyes and turned around to start counting.

The four boys quickly got up and ran off to find good places to hide,their 'supposed' guardian too deep in sleep to even notice.One hid behind a pillar where they were sitting so he can see the other,one hid in the middle of someones suitcases which he rearranged,one hid behind a group of people and the last one hid in the bathroom.

"1,2,3.."he continued to count until he reached ten for him to open his eyes,he looked around and started to search for them but before he could find anyone their guardians phone started ringing and he had to snort as she jumped out of her sleep so she could answer the phone.

"Oh,yes we will be right there!"she quickly said before hanging up "okay guys come on..."she trailed off as she looked up and only one of them was standing before her. "Where are the others?"she asked and the boy shrugged his shoulders because he trully didn't know after all they were playing hide and seek. She groaned and fixed her things before blowing her whistle which made alerted only three that could hear it,they ran over quickly.

"Okay guys get your things and let's go!"she rushed them as they ran around each other gathering their things,she waited until they were done before blowing her whistle again "line up"she ordered and the boys did as was told and lined up one after the other. "Okay let's get going"she nodded and started to walk and the boys followed her but what they didn't notice was that one of them was missing.

The little guy hidden in the bathroom whimpered as he left his bunny where his suitcase was,he started to get a little scared about being in the bathroom alone so he got up and walked out rushing over to where the others were supposed to be but he saw no one only his suitcase and his bunny. He grabbed his bunny and whimpered a bit before holding onto his suitcase and looking around for his guardian,when he saw no one he started to walk.

----

Lyn exited the bus with seven little boys following her,she had to keep an eye on them because one would push the other occasinally and Airports are very busy with cars this time of the year. She went one her phone so she could call the lady in charge of the other five "hello? yes it's Lyn"she said "could you please come meet me outside with the kids because i have like seven of them here and i don't want them to get lost if i come inside"she explained and nodded once the lady on the other line answered.

The lady made her way towards the exit with the kids,once she exited she spotted a woman with seven kids and walked over. "Hello..you must be Lyn?"he questioned and Lyn nodded "yep that's me"she smiled and the lady nodded "i'm Sooyoung"he introduced herself and Lyn smiled before glancing behind her. "Oh!"Sooyoung exclaimed "hold on"she said befire blowing her whistle "line up"she said and the boys lined up next to her in the correct order looking straight at the seven kids in front of them.

"ZiTao"she said "Hi,i'm ZiTao"he bowed.

"Jongdae"she said "Hi,i'm Jongdae"he bowed.

"Yifan"she said "Hi,i'm Yifan"he bowed.

"Minseok"she said "Hi,i'm Minseok"he bowed.

"Xi Ao Lu"she said but no response "Xi Ao Lu"she repeated but still no response which made everyone look at where Lu was supposed to be standing before glancing at each other "Oh! No!"exclaimed the four boys before rushing back inside leaving everyone there stunned and confused.
 
"What's going on?"Lyn asked "i think....i lost one of your kids"Sooyoung said scratching her head "wait...you what?"she asked and rushed inside after the four boys.

Lu walked around quietly as he was still searching for everyone,he sighed and sat down when he got tired,he hugged his bunny close while hugging his legs.
 
The four boys searched around for the other but to no one saw him,they stood together catching their breathes. "Boys"Lyn called and they looked at her "when was the last time you guys saw him?"she asked "when we went to hide"Yifan answered "why did you guys hide?"she asked "we were playing hide and seek"answered Jongdae.Lyn nodded and looked around "we have to find him,he really dislikes being alone"whimpered ZiTao and clung onto Yifan "don't worry we will"she asssured. "Is there anything specific that i can use and tell that it's him?"she asked "he has honey blonde hair"Minseok said "and he has this bunny plushie that he never leaves behind"muttered Yifan. "Okay,you guys get back to Sooyoung and i will find him okay?"they nodded and began to walk towards the exit.

Lyn sighed and started to look around for a little boy with honey blonde hair and a bunny plushie,she hopes that she finds him.
 
Luhan got up and decided he wasn't going to give up,he took his suitcase and started walking around looking for everyne again,he headed towards the exit and accidentally bumped into someone and fell onto his ,he whined softly before getting up. He bowed with respect "i'm so sorry"he squeaked out before looking up at the person.
 
Lyn looked down at the adorable litte guy that bumped into her "it's okay little one"she smiled and ruffled his hair before noticing it was honey blonde,she glanced down and there in his arms the boy held tightly onto his bunny "omo your Lu?"she asked and the said boy nodded. 
"i'm Lyn"she smiled kindly at him "and i'm the lady that's going to be your new mom"she said carefully,Lu nodded slowly before smiled shyly at her "so you know where my brothers are?"he asked and Lyn nodded "yeah,they were looking for you"she said and picked him up before holding on his suitcase "you must be tired"she said to him and Lu nodded.

They exited the airport and walked over to the others,she put Luhan down and the other four immediately surrounded him.
 
He smiled at them before looking over at the other seven boys,he blinked at them and Lyn took his hand walking him over andthe other four followed "you can introduce yourself they wont bite"she smiled and he nodded "Hi,i'm Lu"he said softly which made everyone coo at him. "Gosh he's cute" Baekhyun whispered to Yixing but everyone heard and they started laugh as Lu blushed.

"Okay guys your turn to introduce yourself"Lyn said and they all glanced at each other not knowing who was going first.
 
"Okay well...i'm Joonmyun"the boy with the angelic face said "i'm Chanyeol"said the boy with the goofy smile "i'm Kyungsoo"said the boy who looks like an owl "and i'm Thehun"said the boy who resembled a puppy "i'm sorry...did you say 'Thehun'?"asked Jongdae "his name is Sehun but he has lisp so..."Jongin trailed off "oh.."said Jongdae "anyway i'm Baekhyun this is my neighbour Yixing"said the shorter male while pointing at a sleepy looking Yixing. Everyone nodded and was about to go their separate ways when Lu spoke up "wait...what's your name?"he asked looking straight at Jongin "it's dorkin"said Baekhyun and Jongin fake laughed before glaring at him "it's Jongin"he said looking back at Lu,he smirked and Lu blushed "okay then.."he mumbled before turning away.

"Okay guys time to go"Lyn said as she and Shindong was done with the luggages,Sooyoung waved goodbye to the boys before they entered the bus "oh Lyn!"she called which made Lyn look back at her as she was about to enter the bus.
 
"Take good care of them and keep them safe"Sooyoung said and Lyn nodded "remember they are special boys"she finished before walking back into the airport,Lyn tilted her said as she remembered Victoria saying that to her. She sighed before stepping into the bus and sitting down.

"Ready to go?"asked Shindong and Lyn looked back at everyone interactig with each other,she nodded with a smile.

"Yeah,we are."

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» It's beeen soooo long but i am back. ^^

   yesss well i hope this made sense.

i honestly haveno exscue unless it has

to do with relationship problems but meh...

we all get heart breaks once in a while...anyway

Enjoy~~