Chappy 03

The 12 Orphans-Fate
I want to thank my subbies! ^^ yay,i will try my very best to make this story not only fun to write but fun to read.
Thank you guys and Thank you for your comment and support.<3
you may continue to read.

 chapter three 

 What happened?

 

________________________________________

~Previously~
 
The five boys stared. 
 
So did the two boys.
 
All with diffrent expressions and thoughts.
 
The five boys glanced at each other making Yixing and Baekhyun glance at each other as well but when they looked back they found only one of them standing there giving them an apologetic smile.
 
The other four had disappeared.
 
------
soYixing and Baekhyun stared at the boy standing there,they were really confused as to how the other four had disappeared so fast and why did they even disappear.
 
Baekhyun was about to ask the one standing before them where the others were but as he opened his mouth he saw that his sight was not on him nor Yixing but behind them so Baekhyun took the chance to look behind himself only to find that he was staring at someone's chest so he lifted his gaze only to be met with a tall male out of the group towering over him with a very creepy smile. 
 
Baekhyun yelped and was ready to get away but as he took the first step he tumbled over almost falling face first onto the ground if it wasn't for his hands which he used to support himself before turning to sit on his . He frowned when he found his shoelaces being tied together and they were fine just minutes ago,he busied himself with untangling them.
 
Yixing on the other did not see what happened to Baekhyun as he was too busy blankly staring at the person who was just standing there.
 
'I wonder why he's just standing there' Yixing thought.
'His name is Joonmyun right?' He questioned himself.
 
But instead of trying to make conversation or anything Yixing spun around and walked back to the couch,he climbed up and lazily slumped down in it.
 
Yixing was about to close his eyes and let sleep take over,he heard snickers behind the couch but choose to ignore them because he was too sleepy to care right now but suddenly a loud sound of horn filled his eardrum making his eyes snap open in shock before he scurried of the couch dropping on his bum and turning to look at the culprit with wide eyes as he held the left part of his shirt in panic.
 
"Yixing are you okay?" Baekhyun rushed over quickly after he seemed to have gotten his shoes back in order "your not having a heart attack are you?" He asked again but still no response from the still frightened Yixing.
 
"That was really mean!" Baekhyun said to the culprit which was a tanned skin boy.
 
"Is he scared of a little noise?" He retorted back.
 
"Your stupid you could have sent him into panic!" Baekhyun argued.
 
"Well boo hoo" the other said with a roll of his eyes.
 
"Baekhyun.....I'm okay don't fight" came Yixings little voice.
 
"But he almost gave you heart attack!" Baekhyun whined.
 
"But he didnt right?" Yixing asked.
 
"I suppose not" Baekhyun mumbled.
 
"Then stop worrying" Yixing said patting his hand.
 
"But I will kill him if he tries anything else" Baekhyun said glaring at the tanned skin boy who just snorted at what he said.
 
Baekhyun looked around he saw the tall creepy boy but the one that was there with them earlier disappeared this time only leaving them with these two idiots oh wait one idiot the creepy one just left.
When he looked back at the tan boy,he saw another walk up to him,he had really big eyes kinda like an owl or something.
 
Both Yixing and Baekhyun noticed how the boy with huge eyes whispered something to the tanned skin boy,he gave the other a nod before the huge eyes kid walked out.
 
"My name is Jongin by the way" he grinned earning a smile from Yixing and a blink from Baekhyun.
 
"I don't care" retorted Baekhyun ad the huge eyes kid came in again but this time he just stood next to the other.
 
"Oh but you will care" Jongin said in a weird tone before he shifted his eyes behind them but quickly looked back at them.
 
"I'm sure I wo--"Baekhyun was about to retort but he saw the way Jongin gazed behind them but as he was about to look he felt icy cold water being poured onto him.
 
"AAAAHHH!!" Both Baekhyun and Yixing screeched at the same time because those idiotic kids(Sehun and Chanyeol) poured icy cold water on them both. They shivered from head to toe.
 
"Still don't care what my name is?" Jongin asked when he and the others stopped laughing.
 
"What is going on in here?!" Shrieked Victoria as she,Lyn and Joonmyun entered the family room.
 
-------
 
Lyn walked to Victoria's office with her while carefully watching her surrondings,she smiled at the other before
entering the office. She waited for Victoria to take a seat before sitting down in front of her desk so they could discuss about the papers.
 
'Those boys are really cute" Lyn spoke up first and Victoria nodded puling out the files and laying them on her desk,she pressed her
elbows on the mahogony desk and looked Lyn over,Lyn shifted a bit under her gaze and relxed when she saw Victoria smile at her.
"First time adopting?"she asked and Lyn nodded "nervouse?"she asked again and Lyn nodded again which made Victoria laugh "i'm not going to eat you for talking"she joked which made Lyn laugh.
 
"Sorry just so nervous"Lyn apologized,Victoria shook her head "it's okay to be since it's your first time"she said "but no need to worry okay? it'll be fine"she assured Lyn whom nodded with a smile and took the papers being handed to her "these are the papers you need to sign" Victoria said while searching for a pen "aha!" she chirped whn she found one.
 
"You already readf the copy we sentyou right?"Victoria asked.
 
"I did" Lyn took the pen and signed both papers before handing them and the pen over to Victoria.
 
Victoria got up and so did Lyn,she walked over to a safe and puled out five files before walking over to her desk where another set of files laid.
"These are the ten files each for one of them"she said "the ones from China as well?"asked Lyn and she recieved a nod from Victoria,
she handed the files over to Lyn before smiling at her "those boys are very smart"she chuckled before she heard a small knock on the door.
"Come in" she said before the door opened and Joonmyun's head peeked in,Joonmyun stepped inside fully before bowing respectfullu to both elder woman.
 
"What's wrong Joonmyun?"asked Victoria with a slight tilt of her head.
 
"I think the others are going to give Yixing and Baekhyun 'the test'" Joonmyun quickly voiced emphasizing the last words.
 
"Oh dear!"Victoria gasped and rushed out the door towards the family room,Joonmyun looked at Lyn and she smiled at him
"we should follow her"Lyn said while walking past the latter and out the door,he nodded and followwed behind Lyn.
When they arrived they heard Victoria's shriek and peered over her shoulder.
Lyn instantly went over to her son and his friend "they are shivering cold" she frowned and Victoria called for Sulli.
"Yes Tori?" Sulli asked and Victoria shoo'ed her off to get some towels and blankets.
 
"Boys come over here" Victoria called the our boys over,they walked over to her slowly with their heads down "why did you guys do that?" she asked
her voice laced with disappointment rather than anger. "We just wanted to see if they were good enough to be our brothers" voiced out Kyungsoo.
"That does not give you the right to soak them with cold water" she scolded and they nodded with their heads still down. "Now go apologize" she said sternly and they walked over to where Baekhyun,Yixing and Lyn was.
 
"I'm sorry"Kyungsoo bowed.
 
"I'm sorry"Chanyeol bowed.
 
"I'm sorry"Sehun bowed.
 
"........"Jongin stayed silent with his head still hanged,everyone was staring at him until he finally gave in.
"I'm...sorry"he bowed and both Baekhyun and Yixing nodded.
 
"It's okay"Baekhyun said while Sulli wrapped the blanket around him after drying his hair with the towel.
 
"So...did we pass?"Yixing asked with a tilt of his head.
 
"Pass what?"asked Jongin confused.
 
"The test"he murmed and Jongin pursed his lips before nodding.
 
"I'm glad"Yixing smiled showing his dimples which made Jongin and the other four smile as well and seeing this made everyone else smile.
 
------
 
Victoria had ushered the boys and Sulli out of the family room so they could get their suitcases while Shindong packed the boxes
in the bus,Lyn helped him abit with the ones that weren't heavy while Yixing and Baekhyun stood and watched still warming back up.
About fifteen minutes later the five boys came down with Sulli tailing behind them,Shindong took their suitcases and loaded them in the bus
before standing at the bus and waiting for Lyn and the kids.
 
"I will miss you trouble makers"Sulli joked and hugged them while they laughed.
 
"Guys remember to behave and listen to Miss Lyn okay" Victoria said earning small nods,she smiled and hugged them "also remember to embrace who you are"she ruffled their hair and sent them off.
 
"It was nice meeting you two little once Yixing,Baekhyun" Victoria smiled and ruffled their hairs,they bowed and smiled before walking towards the bus.
 
"Lyn" Victoria called as she was about to walk away "take good care of them they are very special boys all twelve of them and tell them to never doubt who they are" she smiled and bowed her head.
Lyn didn't understand but nodded anyways "i will"she said before bowing her head back and walking over to the bus and getting in,she chuckled 
hearing the bickering.
"i want to sit here"
 
"no i want to sit here"
 
"why do you always get the window seat?"
 
"Chanyeol hyung move!"
 
"you guys please stop fighting"
 
"BYE~!!! MISS VICTORIA AND SULLI NOONA!!!" they yelled through the window as the buss started to drive off making both Yixing and Baekhyun cringe.
 
"This is going to be a long day"Baekhyun whined and Yixing nodded.
 
"But at least we have company" he smiled and looked back at the others.
 
"Next stop the airport" Shindong chirped.
 
"The second half" Lyn smiled looking out the window.
 
 

 

________________________________________

 

 author's note 

» And that's all for today.

Thank you guys again for subbing

and i also want to thank those silent readers yeah?

 

The person who stayed back in the last chapter was??? Joonmyun!

who got it right? be honest!

 

can you guess who said what while they were arguing in the bus?