Forgotten Love

Royal's Tale

Summary : The more you hate, the more you love. Jessica never really did believe such idiocy, but the cocky Kwon Yuri do.

 


 

Smirks splaying freely on Yuri's lips, she slightly looks down to meet the strong glare of an auburn haired shorter woman. "You never really fail to amaze me with that glare of yours, baby." A few snickers makes the shorter one temper to snapped, she immediately steps forward and grabs Yuri by the collar. "I.AM.JESSICA.JUNG not your babe, baby, love or princess. So shut your mouth and stop blocking my way!" She hissed, letting go of Yuri's shirt collar before walking passed by the latter and her group of friends.

 

Yuri turned to her group of friends, chuckles cockily then walked away. To be alone; her fingers find its way on her hair as she arrived at her favorite vacant room located at the 3rd floor of the north wing building. Her gaze landing on the scattered desks and chairs, before she know it; she's doing it again. The thing she always do whenever Jessica Jung treats her like she's the biggest eyesore ever existed in her life.

 

Throwing the desks and chair all around while shouting to ease the pain, she fail to noticed an underclassman figure at the door. Looking at her like she's some sort of a gang member that won't make any students life any better. "AISH!" Yuri ruffles her hair and collapses on the floor, obviously panting hard. "Sooyeon-ah, aren't you really going to remember me?" She asked to no one into particular, before closing her eyes. Without her knowing, Yuri already fall asleep.

 

~

 

"Unnie.." Krystal called out from her seat, her gaze on her sister that is sitting across while spacing out. Jessica didn't budge, her expression says nothing. It was her usual self ever since, "Jessica." Jessica's father voice seems to snapped Jessica out of her trance, looking around, her gaze landed on her father who is-- as always wearing his forever poker face. "What?" Answered Jessica rudely, making Krystal to whimpers softly on her spot.

 

Her father looked at her for a few seconds before looking away, he rubs his temple then stood up. "On my office, now." He said before completely disappearing on the sight. Krystal hang her head low, Jessica looks like nothing happened at all. She gave a small tap on Krystal's shoulder before following her father.

 

Krystal is once again, left alone. On the cold dining area.

 

~

 

Jessica is not pleased, and she will never be for the rest of her life. That's what she thought of course, but seeing Kwon Yuri even before she step her feet on the school premises, she already know the next thing that is going to happen. Wearing her cold expression, her hair cascading down past her shoulder, she walked towards the school building with so much confidence, as if she's a model and everything she walk into is nothing but a runway.

 

Kwon Yuri didn't pissed her off as she walked passed by her and her group of friends, there's no annoying nickname, annoying smirk and cocky remarks, she didn't know why but something on her system just wanted to walk back again and stop right in front of the annoying tan woman, but of course she didn't even tried doing so.

 

"Ahh! Could this life get any more messier?!" She slammed her metal red locker shut, startling some couple of students in the hallway. She didn't care, she never really did in the first place, but Kwon Yuri does and Jessica was way more than startled when someone suddenly leans on the locker next to hers. "OMYGAWD!" She screamed in shock, and Kwon Yuri has to cover her ears because of how deafening it does sound.

 

"You didn't noticed me." Is what her mind suddenly thought making her to shook her head unconciously, "What are you doing baby, are you alright?" Jessica stood shock for a moment, her gaze just staring right in Yuri's brown orb. Something about Yuri's tone makes her think that she's concern. Way more than concern to be honest. "Are you worried about me?" Jessica regretted saying that because Yuri's lips suddenly formed a smirk, the annoying one that she never really like to see.

 

"Why would I? I just came to annoy you, a good source told me something about you gett--" Jessica cuts her off. "Look, I've got no time talking with you if you're just going to annoy me." Jessica then turned around, Yuri saw something that makes her so guilty. Jessica is so weak and fragile, but she didn't hug her. "Sooyeon-ah.." The way Yuri utter that name makes Jessica's heart beats fast, it seems so familiar but she can't remember a thing.

 

She then turned and meet Yuri's gaze, "W..What did you just call me? You.. how did you know that name?" Jessica's expression keeps on switching from puzzled to shock then confuse, Yuri find herself getting all tongue tied, she can only stares to Jessica Jung, nothing beat the woman's perfection, and Yuri for once just want to capture the woman's lips... once again.

 

Yuri opens to speak, students around are already gone. "Babe, I've been looking for you." As someone interrupted, Jessica has to fake a smile, but then-- Yuri's heart dropped. A bitter chuckle escape her lips, then she turned around to meet someone she's very much familiar of.

 

"It's been a while.. brother." She said with so much sarcasm.

 

~

 

"Come on, hey. Don't cry Jessi. It pains me seeing you like this." Tiffany can only rub Jessica's back, while the auburn haired woman cries her eyes out. "T..Tiff, why? Why did he do that to me?!" Jessica sobs once again. If only she knew, if only everything will just get back to her.

 

"Brother?" Jessica asked, her gaze keeps on getting back from Yuri and to her so-called boyfriend. "What do you mean?" Yuri let out a bitter chuckle at this, "Oh god. I can't believe it.. you didn't even told her anything. How pathetic." Yuri wasn't able to dodge as a fist find its way on her right cheek. "Go home. You're in no position to be talking like this!" Hissed Tyler.

 

"Why?" Asked Yuri with a smirk, her gaze burning hole on her brother's. "Because I'm the illegitimate child? Because you can't afford to lose to someone who's not in your level?" Another punch landed straight on her face, the hallway is already clear because the class has started and Jessica was in the process of sinking everything in to care about Yuri getting punch in the face.

 

"Hah." Yuri scoffs; wiping the blood on the corner of her lips, her gaze now on Jessica's. "Or is it because, you're afraid that I'll take my girlfriend back again." Jessica snapped out of her trance, "W..What?" She asked, the annoying smirk formed once again on Yuri's lips. "Oh you see, Sooyeon-ah." Yuri started, Jessica's heart got bothered once again. "You are actuall--" Tyler grabs her collar and punch her hard on the stomach making her kneel, coughing. "We're not done yet." He said, before grabbing Jessica's wrist then walked away.

 

"I'm in no position on telling what I know, Jessi. Maybe we should go to someone who can explain everything." Said Tiffany, as Jessica finally calmed down.

 

~

 

Yuri stops in front of the mirror, her face looks pathetic but so does her feelings. It was Jessica's father and her brother after all, the ones who planned everything. The reason why she lose her life, her mom.. her girl.. and just everything, revenge never did once crossed her mind, but to get back Jessica's memory. To have her in her arms again will mean the world to her.

 

"How much do you want, for you to stop this stupidity?" A suitcase was thrown right in front of her, money coming out as it opens coz of impact. "Tell me, I will give it to you. Just stay away from my daughter, I can't afford to see you tainting her with your dirt." Yuri clenched her first. "I'm sorry Sir but you're in no rights to judge the love that I feel for her." Jessica's father scoffs then laugh, a mocking one.

 

"Look here kid, what can a college student like you can prove, I've been looking up information about you and you're just nothing but an illegitimate child, what can you even prove?" Yuri felt insulted, but it didn't bother her. "You're right Sir." She answered truthfully, a looked of confusion came across on Mr. Jung's face, "But I am well educated despite not having a parents to take care of me, I know that I am right, and I know that you're wrong for judging and insulting me. I'm sorry Sir, but if money will make me like you, I'd rather die proving I love your daughter than die for being so low."

 

Yuri bowed, "I'll be taking my leave then." She started walking away, but she heard it before she closed the door. "You'll regret embarrassing me like this."

 

Yuri's phone snaps her out of her thought, "Sooyeon  <3" As the name flashed across the screen, she didn't even hesistate to answer the call.

 

~

 

Taeyeon looks like she'll end up killing someone for disturbing her precious sleep but seeing her korean-american girlfriend right in front of her, she decided that it is much better to just cuddle and watch a movie in the living room.. but of course, that is not going to happen the moment another head popped out right in front of the door. "What is she doing here?" Taeyeon tried so hard not to snapped, she can't, not in front of her girlfriend. "Out." Taeyeon said as she turned around, Tiffany slaps her arms. "Don't be rude." Taeyeon sighed.

 

"Get in." She said, allowing the two woman inside, before she closes the door.

 

Tiffany didn't say anything and proceed to the kitchen to get some drinks, while Taeyeon and Jessica stares at each other. Taeyeon didn't like it one bit, the idea of having someone she knew right in front of her; knowing nothing. "What is it that you want?" It sounded so cold and rude that Jessica has to flinch, "I.." She opens but the effort is futile as no words comes out. "Yuri, that is what she want to know."

 

Taeyeon need to rubs her temple at this, Tiffany's voice may sound so nice and sweet and all but the real meaning behind it, is like a torture for the midget, "fine, just don't use that tone on me." She finally gave up.

 

"If the news about you getting married next month is true, then you're either gonna regret it or you're so gonna regret it." Jessica looks at Taeyeon completely puzzled, Tiffany has to smack her girlfriend on the head. Taeyeon pouted, "Sooyeon." Jessica slightly flinched, Taeyeon saw it.

 

"Leave, this seat is mine." Yuri fixed her eyeglasses before standing up, staring down to the slightly shorter woman with blonde hair. "I was here first, so this seat is mine." The woman raised her brow; "You're so gonna regret it." She said before walking away.

 

~

 

"So, what is the geek doing in a place like this?" Jessica said in a mocking tone. Yuri has to cover her face to avoid anymore embarrassment, "W-Why are you doing this to me?" Said Yuri in a small voice, Jessica just laugh; "Oh you know why." She said before walking away.

 

~

 

"You, your name is Kwon Yuri right?" Yuri nods, why does she always need to bumped into this scary woman. "Say it." Yuri connects her gaze with Jessica Jung, "Yes." Jessica smirked in triumphant, "From now on, you. Kwon Yuri is mine." Jessica leave her once again, dumbfounded.

 

~

 

"Aren't you going to bully me? This is the first time we actually hang out together without arguing." Said Yuri, totally unsure on what she's doing. "I didn't even know your name yet, and are--" Jessica sighed and suddenly rest her head on Yuri's shoulder; Yuri was stiffened, "Sooyeon." Yuri didn't know what to say, "What?" Jessica sighed, "I said my name is Sooyeon and relax. I can feel you shaking, I'm trying to get some sleep."

 

"..Are we going to be like this always?"

 

"Yes, because we're going to be together.. from now on."

 

Yuri felt the warmth on her heart and she finally relaxed. "Okay then, Sooyeon~ah."

 

"..Yuri.." Jessica's eyes are already covered in tears, Tiffany and Taeyeon can only look at each other; "But, my dad and her brother.." Said Jessica, "How come I can remember you-- but not her?"

 

"It's selective amnesia, Jessi. Your father and her brother set her up; you saw her making out with someone but the truth is that, the girl had been paid by your dad, he totally opposed your relationship. And with her brother liking you so much, they framed her up..you've gotten into an accident then when you woke up, you forgot everything that has a connection with her-- simply because you thought that she cheated on you."

 

Jessica was lost for words for a moment, but then she remembers what her dad said on his office. "I want you to marry Tyler soon. We can't afford you changing your mind." thought started flooding her mind, she's not searching for an answer because she already know why Kwon Yuri has been acting like that to her ever since, but the real deal is her dad and her so-called boyfriend.

 

Tiffany nudge her girlfriend, Taeyeon stands up and get something inside her room. She soon came back with a folder on her hand, "Here." Jessica stops thinking and looked at the shorter woman, "Open it." Jessica's mind wasn't working properly so she just did what she was told to do so. Taeyeon clears before starting, "So as you can see, before you dated Tyler your father's company stock is slowly rising, then a month before you two officially dated it suddenly goes down." Taeyeon pointed the red arrow on the chart, "So when you dated it goes high again, and for sure your father says your company is doing well.. but the reality is."

 

Jessica looks at Taeyeon, waiting for the latter to continue. "Your father business was going down, so Tyler grabs that opportunity to get close to you, by investing in your father's company. Get it?" Jessica shook her head, Tiffany chuckles and Taeyeon rubs her temple, "It's like this, if the company is going down, investors will obviously pull out their investment or in other term the money they shared with the company, so basically.. Tyler investing in a company that is about to get bankrupt can mean something more than just a business, and your father wanting you to get married. Answer all of that questions."

 

Jessica didn't budge, her whole system can't take all this situation in one go, her dad doing that to her for money. She want to say that it's fine but it is not; it will never be, "You going to follow your heart, or what?" Tiffany crossed her arms as she said that, Jessica looks at her, "I don't know, I don't remember everything yet but one thing is for sure. Yuri, for some reason. I want her to be with me."

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany grins widely, "Here's her number, call her."

 

~

 

Yuri put her hands inside her jacket pocket, her heart beating fast, sweats forming on her forehead even though it's so cold. She felt her breathing stops the moment she saw Jessica a few meters away from where she is standing, the jacket they're both wearing makes Yuri's heart to thump widely on her chest, it was her gift for her. Unconciously, Yuri's lips formed a smile. A pure and genuine one, it just make the time stops, for Jessica that is. Because she only remembers Yuri's smirks, the annoying one.

 

Yuri walks towards Jessica Jung who is still frozen on her spot. "H..Hi." Greeted Yuri awkwardly, scratching her nape as she smiles. Jessica didn't utter a word, she looked up when something cold falls on her nose bridge. Snow. Yuri looked up too before chuckling, "It's just like at that time.."

 

"..Huh?" Asked Jessica puzzled, 'When you say that you love me, when you say that you're more than willing to spend the rest of your life with me.' Yuri just smiles in response, "Nothing. Why'd you call me here by the way?"

 

"..Aren't you going to bully me? This is actually the first time we hang out together without arguing." Yuri widened her eyes and looked at Jessica, "What did you.." It seems to be an instinct when Jessica suddenly steps forward, hugs Yuri's neck then pressed their lips together, Yuri pulls Jessica by the waist; the days she spend teasing the latter, are also the days she wished to kiss her like this.

 

Yuri pulls away, the feeling is so overwhelming that she can't think straight. "Come back to me." Is all that escapes after the kissed and Jessica feel it once again, with her heart beating fast Jessica nods before smiling.

 


(A/N : I sincerely apologize for what happened, I accidentally clicked the 'Save Chapter' withouth clicking the 'Hide chapter' button. Uhm, thank you for understanding; I think I might end up doing a sequel for this because it came out too long. Will be working on the next update as soon as possible, have a nice day everyone -- Thank you readers, subscribers and upvoters.  -- Raven.)