Fighting for Us (A Short YulSic Drabble)

Royal's Tale

"You all have a chance!" Jessica shouted, tears trickling down her perfect face, Yuri took a step forward but Jessica stopped her. 


"Don't.." Her voice cracked, she wiped her tears with the back of her hand and Yuri took the opportunity to enveloped the shorter woman into a tight hug.


"Sica, please." Yuri cried, pain is not the perfect word to describe what she feel.


Jessica may be cold looking outside but for Yuri, Jessica is a warm ice, fragile as glass, and she couldn't bear to see this side of her. "Don't do this."


Jessica sobbed, she hated the feeling of comfort on Yuri's arm.


She hated that she let herself fall for her charm, she hated the fact that she's too weak, when she's close to her and she hated the fact that she's badly in love with her.


Jessica tried pushing Yuri away, but she knows she's too weak for the tan woman.


Taeyeon had dragged the other members out of the room, leaving only the two to have a talk. Finally, as Jessica calmed down, Yuri stepped back, her hands on Jessica's shoulder, her gaze connecting on Jessica's puffy, sharp looking eyes.


"Y..You, out of all people.." Yuri waited for Jessica to speak again, "I trusted you, you said you'll fight for me. You'll do whatever it takes to have me back in your arms again, you said..." Yuri captures Jessica's lips, the shorter woman froze.


Yuri stepped back, her thumb caressing Jessica's cheek.


"I love you, I always do. And, you. Out of all people know, that it's not our decision to kicked you out." Yuri sighed, tears falling once again freely on Jessica's cheek.


"Sica, you know the world we're currently in. You know how powerful they are. Our future, your future. It'll be over in a blink of an eye if we go against them."
Jessica sobbed once again, and she found herself safe on Yuri's arms.


"It'll be over soon. Someday, we'll all continue seeing each other like this, and by then.. We will stop blaming each other for what happened."
Yuri pressed her lips on top of Jessica's head.


"I'll do whatever it takes, because I love you. Jessica Jung."

 


( A/N : I wrote this for a few minutes yesterday because it's YulSic day, I can't believe that it has been awhile since I last update. I apologize for this lame, short drabble. I am just taking a break with my super messy life. I hope you're all doing well, till next time. - Raven. )