Real Feelings Just Don't Disappear

Royal's Tale

SUMMARY : Breaking up, will that be the end?

 


 

Never been in her entire life that Yuri wish to punch a girl straight on the face; gritting her teeth in anger while trying very much to prolong her almost snapping patience, Yuri soon enough calmed down a bit when Jessica Jung; her girlfriend, grabbed her hand secretly under the table. "..Excuse me for a moment, I will just head to the rest room." She said politely, but received no response; other than a small nod and smile coming from her girlfriend.

 

Kwon Yuri, standing with the height of 168 cm; is a 19 yrs old, 3rd year irregular college student; with raven colored hair; deep brown orb and perfect pointed nose. Her girlfriend Jessica Jung-- happens to be 3 years older than her. Working as the head designer of Blanc & Eclare; a known fashion brand.

 

And right now, Yuri a college student; with nothing but a monthly allowance on her wallet, is currently with her girlfriend and girlfriend's so called friends. Getting out of the restroom; Yuri hides behind the wall for a bit-- obviously trying to listen to the older ones conversation.

 

"But really, where did you get that kid, Jessica. When did you even meet her?"

 

"She's not a kid, she's already in college. I met her when I was at Japan, then we bumped into each other again last month; then we decided to go out." Yuri took a deep breath; trying to control her temper, "You just met her, deos she love you? What if that kid suddenly leaves you? Suddenly find someone else? You're still too young, maybe you're just experimenting things out; and you're not forgetting that Tyler has been waiting for you, ever since you enter Blanc."

 

"22 isn't too young anymore, and she love me or not; I do love her." Jessica paused, she's not liking the fact that her friends are acting like a real right now. "..Look guys, Tyler-oppa is just an older brother to me."

 

Tears burning on the corner of Yuri's eyes but she immediately wipes it off; before she walked past by the table where her girlfriend is. She feel so small, being talked about like that behind her back, she felt insulted, offended and hurt. Before Yuri knows it; she was already running, tears covering her eyes. She can feel her heart tightening in every seconds passing by.

 

~

 

"With my eyes closed, I think of you
I can’t hear anything
The memories left in my heart
I have never forgotten you even once

The memories that fill up my heart
The unknown feelings I have are wanting you

Just for one day
Just for one day today
Just be in my arms like this
Then I will wipe away your tears
I love you
I love you
I will always be by your side
I will live for you"

(Credit : Jung Joon Young's I'm Nobody)

 

'Is it regret that I'm feeling? Regret that is slowly eating me? It's been almost a year, but why does everything seems to remind me of you? Did I make the wrong decision? Is it really me, who deserve to feel all of this?' Yuri leans her back on the tree just around the corner of Computer Laboratory building, hand gripping tightly on the can of soda. Headset on her ears; torturing herself with the music she's currently listening.

 

"Why did you leave?" Yuri didn't know what to say, if she will lie or if she will say the truth, but she was never a liar in the first place so she answered. "I-I... Heard everything." Said Yuri with a small cracked voice. "That-- just forget it, they're being a . They're not really like that." Yuri felt hurt even more than yesterday. 'Forget it? How can I?' She thought. "I'm trying, baby." She said with a fake smile; Jessica didn't noticed.

 

The two fell into an awkward silence until Yuri decided to speak. "You know. I realized it, maybe they're right." She said, looking away. Stopping herself from crying. "W-What do you mean?" Yuri looked down, tears already on the corner of her eyes. She know, the moment she said that she can't back out. "You know them better than I do, you're with them even before I came into your life." Yuri continued.

 

"W-What are you saying, you're not making any sense Yuri-ah." Jessica know, but she pretended that she didn't. She pretended that it's not happening, she-- "Jessica.." Yuri faced her, "Break up with me." It didn't take a minute for Yuri to feel the stinging pain on her right cheek, she couldn't forced a smile. Saying those words hurt her more than enough. "I can't believe you'll act selfishly like this." Jessica walked past by her. Grabbing the latter wrist; Yuri for the last time envelope Jessica into a tight back hug. "I'm sorry. Let me utter this one last time, Jessica. I love you, I really do."

 

Jessica didn't speak; she just walked away, and Yuri can only stare.

 

Yuri slightly jumped when someone suddenly popped out in front of her; "You startled me! CHOI SOOYOUNG!" Sooyoung, her close friend ever since her freshmen year suddenly pops out with a bag of chips on hand. "I know I will find you here." Said Sooyoung, before sitting on the grassy ground. Her eyes gazing somewhere, Yuri wonder once again; how she befriend the tall lanky woman. "Why are you looking for me?" She said, following Sooyoung's gaze. "I don't know." Answered Sooyoung before grabbing a couple of chips, "It became a habit." She added, Yuri hummed.

 

"I'm sorry." Yuri said; shifting her gaze somewhere, Sooyoung looked up. "I can't go out with anyone else at the moment." Said Yuri truthfully, Sooyoung stands up, gently pats Yuri's shoulder. "..I know, I'm sorry too. I always bother you by setting up a date." They both fell into silence, "Sunny. She's nice.. and also.." Yuri paused, contemplating whether she will say the next thing.

 

"Then you should date her." Yuri chuckles inwardly at the way Sooyoung said it; it contains nothing but sarcasm. "She likes you." Yuri finally broke into a wide grin, Sooyoung looked at her with widened eyes. "W-What?!" She said flabbergasted. "I.SAID.SHE.LIKES.YOU." Yuri repeated; emphasizing every single word. "No way." Is the only thing that escapes Sooyoung's mouth before she ran off. Leaving Yuri with a small smile.

 

~

 

Yuri fished out her apartment key, "Yuri-ah~" Successfully getting the key, Yuri drops it as soon as the familiar voice filled her ears; turning around, she found herself staring at nothing but an empty hallway. "J-Jessica.." She whispered softly to herself. Pain, creeping out on her system.

 

Yuri wants nothing but to cry her eyes out at the moment, but it seems that almost a year of longing made her invulnerable. There's no more tears left; what she feel is nothing but regret and pain-- that she brought to herself. Emptiness; that could be the right term. She's like a shell with nothing inside.

 

Grabbing a bottle of soju inside the fridge; Yuri slumped her body lazily on the couch. Her eyes just looking blankly at the bottle of alcoholic drink, she then turned her gaze to the table in front of her-- she sigh; She couldn't afford to get drunk now with all the school stuff she needs to finish. Setting aside the urge to get drunk; she grabs the familiar notebook placed at the bottom of some couple research books.

 

'Seriously KWON YURI, you should stop talking to some random-- Arghhhh! Okay, I'm trying to not get jealous but those woman are obviously flirting with you! Can't you feel it?! STAY.AWAY.FROM.THEM or I will tear this silly confession notebook of us. KWON PABO!! -- J.J-Kwon.

 

Fake small smile lingers on Yuri's lips, Jessica's annoyed face appears on her mind; like a short video clip. She clutched the notebook closer to her chest; the pain is there once again-- a piece of paper that falls out, caught Yuri's attention. It was a folded pink piece of paper.

 

With her heart thumping wildly on her rib cage, she opens the paper.

 

"If it's still me, come back. I will wait. -- J.J 2/14"

 

'14? She was here?' Yuri doesn't have time to decode every single thing that running on her mind; as she ran in full speed-- obviously, to look for her missing piece. Wearing a pair of mickey mouse slippers; jeans, plain white shirt and jacket; Yuri ran-- she doesn't have any idea where she's going but her feet seems to know; as if it's leading her somewhere-- somewhere she's very much familiar of.

 

Before Yuri knows it, she was already facing someone's familiar back. The pain on her chest suddenly become unbearable that she fall on her knees; crying. She know now, it is definitely, regret that she's feeling. "I'm sorry." Said Yuri repeatedly; crying. Jessica turned around, how Yuri find her; she didn't know. She didn't care. The thing she's seeing, stabs her heart with a million daggers.

 

Walking slowly towards the crying woman, Jessica couldn't help but closed her eyes.

 

"What are you doing there?" Jessica asked, Yuri was at the park playground entrance; smiling at her-- "You look like a kid from here, Jessica." Yuri chuckles; Jessica pouted. "Hey." Yuri called out; Jessica merely glares at the younger tan woman. "Do you remember the first time we talked?"

 

Though confused, Jessica connects her gaze to Yuri before nodding; "Then, do you remember when I went to your place, drunk?" Jessica nodded once again, "Come here." Jessica, didn't refuse. Slowly she walks towards the taller woman, closing her eyes as she do so. Yuri loves to surprise her, and she wasn't disappointed when Yuri envelope her into a tight hug; putting a necklace on her neck at the same time. "Happy monthsary, baby."

 

"Idiot, get up; you're dirtying your jeans." Jessica for some reason; couldn't utter the word, 'I missed you.' She was scared; what if, Yuri didn't love her anymore. 'But she's in front of you right now, that means she still do.' Her mind contradicts; Yuri looked up from her, "J-Jessica."

 

"Jessica, I love you."

 

"I'm sorry. Let me utter this one last time, Jessica. I love you, I really do."

 

Jessica closed her eyes, once again. Kneels and hugs Yuri as tight as she can; she missed everything about the woman; every single thing that Yuri alone can do-- to make Jessica's heart flutter, it will always be Yuri.

 

Even before Jessica can forget everything that happend, she smacked Yuri's head. Making the latter yelps in pain. "TH---" Yuri shut ; Jessica is glaring at her, "You idiot. If you still love me, just come back as soon as you can. You don't need to torture yourself! You--"

 

"I love you. I'm really sorry, but I really do." Jessica looks away; blushing, "Stop it! I shouldn't act like a teenager. Geez." She stands up; Yuri follows. "Jes--" Jessica; kissed Yuri, to shut the younger one up. "Just shut up. I love you too."

 

Yuri smiles; 'It's funny how-- we only dated for almost two months, but I waited for almost a year to get her back.' Yuri thought before hugging Jessica, again.

 


(A/N: Thank you subscribers and readers, I just want to say that I'm toooooo lazy to edit so yep; don't mind the errors, will edit it if I have time, and also.. I have 2 pending shots, I will finish it as soon as possible. Don't worry. Thank you again for reading, 'till the next update again. -- Rven. <3) //Fanfic suggestion; if you're a Royal Shipper, try reading 'Girls Generation and the Attack on Muggleborns.' by GabyUC96. If you're a potterhead like me, you will definitely like that one. Just sayin', Be well everyone! :)