Episode 213

One Shot Collections

                                           “Oppa bring extra clothes for me in case I need them. I didn’t get time to bring my clothes because of you.” Ji hyo told angrily (actually pretending angry) to Jong Kook before going to running man shooting since she slept at Jong Kook’s house yesterday’s night.

Flashback

Phone Ringing…….

“Yoboseyo” Ji Hyo answered while eating her dinner.

“Ahhh Ji Hyo yahhhh please” Jong Kook sounded serious.

“Wae Oppa what happened????” Ji Hyo asked worriedly.

“It hurt Ji Hyo yah, please come here if you can”

“Where does it hurt oppa, you shock me. Arasso arasso please wait for me, ok!!!” Ji hyo handed up and rushed to Jong Kook’s house.

After about one hour, she reached Jong Kook’s house and quickly went into his house then his room. She looked for him but she didn’t find him. Her worry rose up and didn’t know what to do. While she was in ‘mong’ stage, Jong Kook came to her quietly and backhug her.

“Hey Miss Mong Ji, what are you looking for? If you are looking for a handsome man, he is right behind you.” Jong Kook said in a teasing tone. Ji Hyo turned to him and still looked all over him worriedly.

“Oppa, where does it hurt? Does it still hurt? Where? Pali tell me?”

“Pabo yah can’t you see I’m okay? I want to spend time with you tonight so I made a story. I can’t come to your house since you don’t like it so I had to make this to you so that you would come to mine. Miyanaeyo jagiya. I love you.” Jong kook then kissed Ji Hyo’s forehead. But Ji hyo quickly pushed Jong Kook and yelled…

“WHAT!!! You lied to me. I was so worried for you at home so I quickly came here. But you were lying to me, Yah Kim Jong Kook, what do you think you are doing now hah?”

“Calm down jagiya. I’m sorry ok. I was so dying to see you. And also why did you refuse to meet me this morning?? I was planning to eat lunch with you since we don’t need to do running man shooting today.” Jong kook explained to her. And yes, they won yesterday’s shooting so they didn’t need to do punishment and they are freed today.

“I told you that I wanted to rest and also there’s shooting tomorrow. We both need to rest. That’s why. And we already did celebrate for that at yesterday’s night, didn’t we? Also we can meet tomorrow” Ji hyo replied him. Actually she did want Jong Kook to take a rest at a day off as he had been busy with his works and recordings.

“So that’s it.” Jong Kook frowned.

“Ya are you angry at me now? This is your fault to call me here. Ashhh…I don’t want to talk to you now. Bye. See you.” Ji Hyo turned around and walked towards the door. Jong Kook was much faster than her and held her up into his arms.

“I already told you that I missed you and I want to see you. Please don’t go babe. Stay with me here tonight, ok. I love you” He kissed her lips as he is walking to his bed, put her down and hovered her.     

Ji hyo wanted to fight back but her body couldn’t move. The real reaction she did to him was kissing back passionately. Their kissing became hotter and hotter. They break their kiss when they were out of their breath and looked at each other’s eyes.

“Jagiya I love you. I’m sorry that I shouted at you.” Ji Hyo said.

“It’s ok love. I’m not mad at you. I’m sorry for my mistake too. But Do me a favor.” Jong Kook said in a seductive tone.

“A favor???? What favor??”

“This” Jong Kook attacked Ji Hyo’ lips again and this time, it is more intimate. Ji Hyo smiled and let Jong Kook took the lead. The passion became higher and Jong kook moved his hands from Ji Hyo’s thighs to her hips, then to her waist and finally reached her s. Ji Hyo felt that her heart jumped off when Jong Kook’s hand touched her’s. She quickly breaks their kiss and asked to stop with her eyes. Her heart is going to explode soon.

“What love? Feeling shy already? Now is just a start” Jong Kook said in a teasing voice.

“Pabo…not that” hit Jong Kook’s chest slightly but she cannot hide her shyness as her face is red like tomato now. She then continued “I’m hungry oppa.”

“Now????? Really???? Ji hyo yah, you really know how to ruin my mood, our special moments. Ashhhhh…” then Jong Kook pouted. Ji hyo can’t help but laughed loudly at his cute oppa.

“Oppa, that’s your fault though. I had to come here without finishing my dinner. You can see how much I love you and worry about you. I left my house as soon as we hung up our phones. Now just feed me oppa. I’m hungry now”

“Arasso arasso, it was my fault but…..”Jong kook looked at Ji Hyo naughtily and continued “Do you want me to feed you in bed?”

“Ashhh this pabo, ya stop it. Let’s just go to the kitchen and eat. But I’m not hoping too much to eat at your house as I know there will only be vegetables.” Ji Hyo pushed him and went to the kitchen. Jong Kook quickly followed.

“But these are healthy foods unlike your ramyeon(noodles). I will show you how to make a delicious meal with these. Give me.” Jong Kook started cooking with the ingredients from his refrigerator for Ji Hyo to eat. Ji Hyo was just looking at him and talking to herself: “Oppa saranghae. I cannot replace you with anyone. That’s for sure.”

After finished cooking, they ate together. Then they watched the movie while cuddling at the couch and went to bed.

End of flashback…

Ji hyo called her manager to pick her up at Jong Kook’s house. She didn’t want anyone from running man staffs, casts and PDs, and their fans to know they are dating now. They wanted to hide their relationship until running man is over as they don’t want to ruin the shooting. But their managers know about their relationship so that they can help them. Although they hide their relationship, it seems like that Running Casts knew slightly about them, the two love birds, as they are unseparable most of the shooting times and while the cameras are off shooting.  

When Ji Hyo’s manager arrived at Jong Kook’s house, Ji Hyo took the clothes that Jong Kook packed for her and went to the shooting area first. Jong Kook then followed with his manager.

Shooting started at different rooms and, the female guests and Ji Hyo can choose their partners. Ji hyo took Ji suk jin as she know no one want to be partnered with him.

MISSIONS Start. Ji Hyo paired with Suk Jin and Jong Kook paired with Min Seo at first mission. Although they were in different teams, the two love birds cannot be separated throughout the games. First mission is the couple surviving on the island where they have to push the other teams. As Ji Hyo has got only one cloth (pants) with her, she needed to change into the clothes (shorts) that Jong Kook brought for her. After changing she came back to the place wearing Jong Kook’s shorts. When he saw her, he can’t help but laugh because the short is too big on Ji Hyo’s.

“Don’t laugh oppa or I will kill you when we are alone.” Ji Hyo approached him and said when she saw he was laughing looking at her. Nobody recognize them talking because all the members are complaining about the female guests as they were taking too much time on wearing the shoes.

“Miyanaeyo Ji Hyo yah. You are too cute for me to control my laughing. I love you jagiya.” Then he winked at her and walked towards other members.

The female guests are done preparing so they started the mission. During the mission, Jong kook only stayed near Ji Hyo and held her shirt. When she fell into the pool, Jong Kook together jumped with her and made sure she’s not hurt. And also, when he got a chance, he hugged Ji Hyo and made her head lean to his chest while the other members were just focusing on the game and pushing each other hardly.

Hmmp you really know how to use a chance oppa. But it’s really nice to stay in your chest although we are still playing games. I want to stop the time now. Saranghae oppa.” Ji Hyo talked to herself.

Ji Hyo yah just still like this ok. I will  make sure you won’t be hurt. Just stay still.” Jong Kook thought.

The first mission finished like this. Kwang soo and Yeo Jin, and Jong Kook and Min Seo won this round.

Then all of them moved to next destination. Another mission is to remove the evidence after a mini drama. Ji hyo laughed loudly when Jong Kook appeared as a king. “Oppa why are you so cute?” Ji Hyo said in her mind. This time also Jong Kook and his partner passed the mission easily and the winners of this round can change the partners.

With Ji Hyo and Jong Kook’s surprised and happiness, they became partners in the last mission as Ji hyo’s friend Yeo Jin changed their previous partners as it seems that Ji Hyo’s best friend know what she wants. They couldn’t hide their happiness and instead of doing mission, they just go around the building, holding hands if they get a chance and pretending doing mission. And of course they lost at the final mission. Although they lost, they were really happy as they can be together almost all the time. When the filming ended, all the running casts celebrated for Haha’s birthday for a while and later, they went back to their houses.

“Ji Hyo yah are you going home?” Jong Kook asked her when she was ready to go into her car. Everyone was already left.

“Neh Oppa. Wae? Do you need me to drive you home?”

“Ani it’s okay. Gap Jin will drive me home. But I want to know that if you want to join me at my home. I want to pay my debt tonight.”

“Debt?? What debt oppa?” Ji Hyo asked cluelessly.

“Ah that debt mean…ah I mean I think we didn’t finish our works at yesterday night so if you”

“Ya KIM JONG KOOK…do you want to die now?” Ji Hyo shouted and hit his head before he finished his words. She knew what he referred to. Jong Kook then laughed loudly making Ji Hyo in ‘Mong’ stage.

“Hahaha… babe I was just joking. I know that we are tired now and we need to rest. Actually I was going to say goodbye to you but I couldn’t help myself to tease you when I saw your face. You are too cute. I Love you.” Jong Kook calm down Ji Hyo and warmly hug her.

“Pabo yah, how can I know that you were joking? Sorry Jagiya. Does it hurt?” she asked and slowly brush Jong Kook’s head.

“It won’t be hard if you give me something” Jong Kook said in a seductive tone.

Ji Hyo smiled like she knew what he wanted. She closed their distance and slightly tiptoed, then held Jong Kook’s head and gave him a warm, sweet parted kiss……….