Episode 198

One Shot Collections

‘Today is a couple race. First you will start at different places. So, go to the places that have mentioned in your card.’ PD announced and gave them a mission card. In the mission card, it mentioned that the running members had to wait their partners at their respective places.

 

‘Oppa, today also, let’s be professional, okay.’ Jihyo told her man and reached out her hand for handshake. But instead Jong kook pulled her to his chest and hugged her.

‘Just listen to my heart sound as a promise’ then he smiled to her.

 

Couples

Gwang Soo - Narsha

Jong Kook – Ha Yeon Soo

Jae Suk – Jin Se Yun

Gary – Min Ah

Ji hyo – Park Seo Joon

Haha – Ha Hye Jin

Suk Jin – Choi Hee

After pairing up, all of them went to the location where the first mission is located. Jong kook felt relieved when he saw his partner because she is too young for him. He believed that Jihyo couldn’t be that much jealous him to be paired up with his partner. But he still wondered who Jihyo’s partner could be.

 

First mission place- A playing field in Yongsan

Mission- Testing the love’s strength

This mission is about showing the strength of love which the men had to run on the acupressure mat and gave their partners the bouquet first. When Jihyo knew the mission, she went near to Jong kook and stand beside. She looked around and whispered to Jong kook,

‘Oppa don’t use too much force to win, arasso? Please be careful with your legs. Nothing is more important than you.’

‘Don’t worry too much Jihyo yah. I know’ Jong kook gently replied back.

Race start….

Although Jong kook’s legs are hurt and he knew he should listen to Jihyo’s advice, he tried his best in competing as he is known as a commander in a show. He didn’t want to disappoint the fans and didn’t want them to worry about him. As a result, he won in second time but he started to feel more pain in his legs. He didn’t show his pain but when Jihyo looked at him, she knew something is happening to Jong kook so she approached him and asked in a worried tone.

‘Oppa are you okay’

Jong kook’s answer was interrupted by his partner arrival. But to show he is alright to Jihyo, he secretly stole a chance to look at Jihyo who is still looking at him worriedly, and gave her a smile.

The last time is the woman running instead of the man. When Jong kook heard that he couldn’t stop his happiness because Jihyo didn’t need to do running on the acupressure mat. Then without thinking much he turned to Seo Joon who is Jihyo’s partner and said “Gomawo Seo joon ah”

Seo Joon was blank as he didn’t really know the reason when Jong kook suddenly said that. Jihyo was laughing looking at Seo Joon’s expression and slightly hit Jong kook’s arm from behind. Then the first mission ended with Haha getting the third place and they all went to the next mission.

 

Second mission- at a café, Love is a Bounce Bounce

This time also is the mission that needs to jump. As soon as Jihyo heard the mission, she typed to Gap jin, Jong kook’s manager, to look after Jong kook when he jumps. And then she added, ‘Gap jin oppa, please tell the producer and PD beforehand not to make Jong kook oppa jump if it is possible. His legs are not too well now.’ then she pressed the sent button. But Jihyo forgot to silent her phone so when Gap jin replied back, her phone rings and got teased by everyone.

From Gap jin to Jihyo, “Don’t worry Jihyo sshi. I will try. Thanks for taking care of our Jong kook.”

From Jihyo to Gap jin, “Gomawo oppa”

Her plan failed. She couldn’t manage to stop Jong kook from doing mission. Jong kook has to do his mission before Jihyo.

While doing mission………………….

‘Ahhh’ Jong kook fell down with the intense pain in his legs. He couldn’t stand up again. Everyone rushed to where Jong kook was and asked him worriedly.

‘Hyung are you alright?’ Kwangsoo asked him first and the same question was asked by one by one.

When Jihyo saw him lying on the trampoline, she quickly went near to him and gently massage his injured legs. She forgot all the people around them.

‘Oppa, that’s why, I am talking you to take care of yourself. Look what had happened to you now’ Jihyo talked to Jong kook in a slightly loud anger tone but still massaging his legs.

‘Jihyo yah, don’t mad at me. I thought I could handle the pain. And and, also now, it’s just a slight pain Jihyo yah. I’m okay now due to your…’ before Jong kook continued his words, he looked at Jae suk signaling him to take everybody out of here. Jae suk nodded and told everyone to let the two alone.

‘chichh you still know how to make them leave’ Jihyo flattered him while still massaging him.

Jong kook replied anything instead pulling Jihyo into his embrace.

‘Oppa what if others are watching us? Let me off.’ Jihyo struggled to go out of his embrace.

‘Please Jihyo yah, only one minute. Please make me feel better.’ Jong kook begged her. Jihyo didn’t have any strength to deny Jong kook’s request and let him continue what he is doing. After a while, Jong kook breaks a hug and looked straight into her eyes.

‘I think you should let go off me now’ Jong kook .

‘Stop it. Are you okay now, oppa?’ Jihyo asked again. Jong kook smiled as he felt love from her worried girlfriend and he kissed her forehead.

‘Yes Jihyo yah. I’m okay now. If you still doubt about it, come with me tonight to my home. I will show you.’

As a reply, Jong kook got a weak hit in his head. Then, both of them laughed.

When they reached the upstairs, Jong kook apologized to everyone including PDs, producers and running casts.

‘Sorry everyone for making you worried. And sorry PDnim, I don’t think I can do this mission again.’

‘It’s not your fault Jong kook ah’ Suk jin said.

‘It’s okay Jong kook ah. It’s our fault to make you do this. And don’t worry about the show. We can skip your part. We are also sorry.’ PD also said sorry to him and continued the show.

The last team is Jihyo and her partner. Actually, Jihyo has a little anger left on Jong kook’s case so, she let her remaining anger on Seo Joon who is not explaining well in the mission. Jong kook laughed quietly on his cute girlfriend’s action.

Jihyo yah, why are you so cute in whatever you do.’ Jong kook thought.

 

Last mission-Love is hot

In the last mission, there are three small missions to do. The mission needs to be done by two teams selected by the PD from the chosen paper. In each mission, they have to bet with the pieces of tokkboki in one team. The first small mission is the palm pushing game. Haha and Suk jin couples are participated in this game and Suk jin won when no one is betting them.

The second game is love’s sweet radish which the couples have to leave the smallest piece of radish by biting at both ends using their mouths. Jong kook was wishing not to be chosen as he did not want to have an intimated moment with a young woman in front of his lover. His wish came true but when he heard Jihyo is chosen, he felt jealously inside his heart suddenly. He didn’t know why and he knew he doesn’t need to be jealous.

Haha my cute oppa, I can see you’re jealous from your face. Just wait,oppa keke’ Jihyo thought alone and laughed quietly.

After discussing with her partner, they chose Jong kook’s couple.

‘Jong kook oppa’ Jihyo said happily.

Jihyo yah, why did you do this?’ Jong kook looked at Jihyo and talked her with his eyes.

Oppa mianhe. If possible, I would like to do this mission with you’

Whatever Jong kook can’t deny and participated. Jihyo’s couple has to do first. They bite the raddish from each end and when they were about to touch their lips, Jihyo quickly cut the raddish just leaving a slice.

Pheww that was close’ Jihyo thought.

Next time is Jong kook turn. Even though Jong kook didn’t want to do this mission, his partner was very enthusiastic to be participated. Not to make his partner be disappointed, he has to do well too. But their turn is a slightly difference from what Jihyo and her partner did due to his nervousness. Jong kook was too nervous and shy to do the mission in front of the others and when Haha and his dongsangs added the tension, he forgot to cut the raddish even though their lips were touched. They were like kissing rather than playing if someone looked in a flash.

Oppa I think you should stop now’ Jihyo’s jealously rises.

‘Ya ya you two stop now’ Jae suk reminded them by tapping their shoulders when he saw Jihyo’s jealously face. Then, Jong kook got back to his sense and ends the mission. Due to his partner’s eagerness, they won this time with 0.1mm difference.

After the last mission, it reached the time to eat. Since the foods are tokbokki and boiled eggs which Jong kook doesn’t eat, he just stayed at the back. When he was alone at the back, he decided to send a message to Jihyo.

Message from Jong kook to Jihyo-

Jihyo yah, I did cut the raddish as soon as our lips touched. And that touch means just touching Jihyo yah, not more than that. I swear. Believe me. Saranghae’ but he didn’t get any reply as Jihyo is busy eating the food. Jong kook was just looking at his girlfriend from behind lovingly.

 

After eating, they went to the final location to test whose rock is the hardest. The couples test one by one and in the end, Jae suk and Se yun won the race.

‘Another tiring day is ended. Everyone well done’ PD announced and finished the shooting. Everyone said goodbye to the guests and to each other.

‘Jae suk hyung said he would treat us tonight as he won a carat diamond ring’ Haha shouted to everyone.

‘Yah ha dong hoon, you all saw that I gave it to Se yun. How could you do this to me’ Jae suk said annoyingly, and made a childish fight with him.

‘Stop it you two. Come on, it is dinner time now. Let’s go to Haha’s restaurant and pay for your own food’ then they decided to follow Suk Jin’s suggestion.

‘Hyung let’s go. Noona also’ Kwangsoo called Jong kook and Jihyo from the outside.

Jong kook signaled them to go first and walked toward Jihyo who is just finished packing her staffs.

‘Jihyo yah, let’s go. Everyone is waiting now’

‘Wait I need to do this first’ Jihyo said calmly without looking at him. Then, she took out her phone and texted smilingly. Jong kook got curious and when he peeked to it, she quickly moved her body which makes him annoyed.

 ‘Aish this girl. Always punishing me like this’ Jong kook thought and waited for Jihyo.

‘Okay let’s go’ Jihyo said and quickly went off leaving Jong kook behind.

‘Yah yah..’ then his phone beeps.

Message from Jihyo to Jong kook-

‘Haha our Kookie oppa, why are you explaining so long since I didn’t say anything. I know it’s just a touch since I also did that mission. I hope you didn’t touch her tongue. You didn’t, did you? If you still don’t know the difference between touching and kissing, I will teach you. Catch me if you can. Blahhh…..’

Jong kook smiled alone and when he looked for Jihyo, he saw her standing near the door sticking out her tongue at Jongkook.

‘Now or never’ Jihyo started running. For a commander like him, catching Jihyo is too easy and he caught her in a minute.

‘Gotcha, where do you want to go huh.’ Jong kook tightened his hug then continued ‘so our teacher Song Jihyo sshi, will you teach me now?’ he then went closer to her face and pecked her lips.

‘Is this called touching?’ he asked jokingly. Jihyo just smiled shyly and nodded.

‘So I don’t know how to do the last thing you said. Can you teach me, please?’ Jong kook asked seductively and waited for Jihyo’s reply. Jihyo chuckled and closed their distance again and hold his head with her both hands.

‘Learn carefully’ Jihyo said and kissed his lips passionately. She then took a lead in his mouth with her tongue. She broke the kiss when she was out of her breath.

‘So did you learn well?’ Jihyo asked him like a strict teacher after a kiss. Jong kook laughed and nodded. When he was going for another kiss, they were interrupted by his two dongseangs, Haha and Kwangsoo.

‘Ya ya, you two. Are you two coming today, huh? Everyone is waiting. If you don’t want to come, just get a room. Be respect to the others.’ Haha said annoyingly, but laughing inside.

‘Arasso Dong Hoon ah. We are coming. So, let’s go’ he then hugged his two dongseangs from the sides and prepared to go.

‘Let go off us and just call our sister-in-law, hyung’ Kwangsoo teased his hyung.

‘Aish these two’ everyone laughed at Jong kook’s action. He then just took Jihyo’s hand and the four of them went to Haha’s restaurant in one car and the rest in one car.

The running man members passed another day together happily again………with full of laughs………….

 

Author’s note- Thanks again everyone. And thank you boboy100 for giving me suggestion. I did my best and I hope you like it. Sorry if I did any mistakes. Everyone, please continue giving me the Episode numbers you like. Thanks again.