Episode 105

One Shot Collections

     One fine sunny day, all the running casts are heading to Jejudo. ‘Whooow’ everyone gets excited when they reached there. Now, they are heading to the café’ house.

‘I’m not coming alone’ Ji hyo said making everyone in hope. ‘I have brought my beautiful friend.’ Everyone including Jong Kook stands up and cheers as soon as they heard the beautiful friend. Jong kook got a sharp glare from Ji hyo.

Flashback

Before going to Jejudo, on the way….

‘Oppa today there will be a girl guest, Han Ji Min. No one knows this yet. I’m telling you about this before because I don’t want to see you making an overly happy expression when she appears. Arasso?’ Ji hyo warned Jong Kook as she doesn’t want to make a jealous face in front of her friend, Ji min.

‘Wae already jealous? Arasso, don’t worry I won’t. Happy?’ Jong Kook holds her hand and kiss it softly.

End of Flashback

Jong kook got a strong glare from Ji hyo as he doesn’t keep his promise. Actually, he wants to tease Ji hyo and wants to see her cute jealous face so that he pretended happy to meet Ji Min. In the end, they ended up in one group for today’s mission.

Red team- Ji hyo, Jong Kook, Suk Jin and Kwang soo.

White team- Ji Min, Jae suk, Haha and Gary.

‘Yeobo minae. Did you angry about what I did? I just teased you love. Don’t mind about that, okay?’ Jong kook goes and sits next to her and asked softly when he realized Ji hyo is still mad at him. Ji hyo doesn’t reply anything and just ignore him. He keeps his mouth close then.

First mission……Human stepping stone. The female has to reach the finish line over water by stepping on the males’ back.

Using this opportunity, Jihyo steps on Jong Kook’s back hard and sometimes pretends to fall over him while stepping over Suk Jin and Kwang soo’s backs.

‘Hmm this kid really knows how to use this chance to revenge me?’ Jong kook thought as he knows Ji hyo is playing pretty hard on him.

‘Ok I think this is enough’ Ji hyo thought and plays well after Ji Min’s team has won. Ji Hyo’s team won second without using any spare things.

‘You guys can go and shower. But you need to rent a pension.’ PD announced.

‘Hyung, we did spend a lot of money on this mission. I don’t think we should rent a pension. I have an idea for shower.’ Haha told Jaesuk and Gary without letting hearing Ji Hyo’s team. He did have a plan….how to get a free shower.

Ji hyo’s team rent a pension with four rooms for each. When they reached the pension, they went into their own rooms to shower.

When Jong kook saw everyone including Jihyo, got into their rooms and no PDs and no VJs in sight, he quickly ran into Jihyo’s room.There is no one in her room, no manager, no stylish as they are going to eat some snacks. He then locked the main door.

When Jong kook was about to knock on the bathroom’s door, he heard Jihyo’s voice ‘Hey I forgot my shampoo out there. Can you come and give me.’ She asked her stylish who she thinks she is staying in her room now.

Jong kook grins. He quickly searched for shampoo and knocked on the door. When Ji hyo slightly opened the door and reached out her hand, Jong kook pushed the door and rushed in. ‘Yahhh……what’s wron…..’she hasn’t finished her words when she noticed in front of her was Jong kook and not her stylish.

As soon as Ji hyo found out it’s Jong kook, she quickly grabbed a towel to cover her body which is just in underwear. When Jong kook saw her action, his teasing mood was on again. He closed the door and slowly stepped forwards to her. He then took off his shirt and ed his shorts and slightly opened it.

‘Oppa what are you doing?’ Ji hyo asked shyly and didn’t dare to look at him. Her voice is a little shaky too.

‘My angel was angry at me the whole morning and I feel like I’m dying when she didn’t talk to me. So, I would like to know if she would still mad at me for the whole day or not.’ Jong kook asked in a seductive tone.

‘It depends’ Ji hyo answered slowly still not looking at him.

‘Hmmmmm it depends….. but this is not the answer I want. Just answer Yes or No. So, would.you.still.mad.at.me’ Jong kook asked as he stepped further forwards to Jihyo. Jihyo is now at death end, means she reached at the wall and she can’t step back anymore.

When Jong kook reached near Jihyo, he quickly snatched the towel she had held and grabbed her waist to pull her closer to him. His one hand is on the clip of her bra.

‘So…..’ He asked for one last time ready to unhook her bra. But before Jihyo got a chance to answer, he unhooked it.

‘YAHHHHHH’ Jihyo got her sense back and hardly pushed Jong kook on the chest. He fell down on the floor rubbing his chest to reduce his pain. She then quickly hook her clip back.

‘Are you trying to kill me huh? Don’t forget that you are not an ordinary woman. You must really have some powers.’ Jong kook jokingly yelled still rubbing his chest.

‘Who started this…huh? There would be no problem if you didn’t initiate this’ Jihyo exploded.

When Jong kook saw Jihyo is really angry now, he realized that he needed to calm her down. ‘Jihyo yah, mianhe’ Jong kook took his courage his started the conversation softly and slowly.

‘For what’

‘For everything that I did, this morning, and for now. Please accept my apology, will you?’ Jong kook pleaded with his small eyes, kneeling in front of her.

When she saw him in that way, she totally melt for him and her anger were long gone. Actually she wasn’t that much mad at him since the start of the day. She just wanted to have a love fight with him. That’s all.

‘Pleaseeeeeeee’ Jong kook continued acting cute when he haven’t got any reply from Jihyo. Ji hyo couldn’t hold any longer and laughed.

‘Arasso arasso now get up. You know your eyes are getting smaller and smaller while you were pleading.’

‘So I’ll take this as a yes’ Jong kook confirmed again. Jihyo nodded and Jong kook hugged her and said ‘Gomawo babe. I promised not to make you angry again.’

‘You better…’ then she break their hug and continued ‘Oppa I’m cold now. I want to finish my shower. I accept your apology so you can go back to your room now.’

‘Shiro let’s take a shower together’

‘Yahhhh you want to die’

‘Haha calm down babe. I will go. But I need to check the outside situation. I heard some noises from the outside a while ago. Stay well,ok. Don’t get cold. See ya’ Jong kook gave a short kiss on Jihyo’s cheek and went out.

And Of course. Those are are the voices came from Kwang soo’s room whose room is invaded by Jae suk. These are white team’s plan to get a free shower. Gary and Haha left in Suk jin’s room to take a shower while Jae suk is coming to Kwang soo’s room.

Jong kook checked for the situation and when he found out it’s all clear, he rushed to his room and took a quick shower. Then, he pretended nothing was happened and went to check Kwangsoo’s room who is still taking a shower with Jae suk.

From that time onward, Jong kook asked her decision everytime and do as she said to make her pleased. ‘So we are cool now, right’ Jong kook asked and winked at her before heading to another location. Ji hyo smiled and nodded. ‘Yah yah remember we are still here’ Suk Jin reminded them and Kwang soo continued by saying to Suk jin ‘Hyung I think we hould take our own car’.

‘Arasso ah really annoying’ Jong kook said jokingly and drove to another mission.

Mission- Escaping the maze.

‘Jagiya don’t use too much force on your voice or else you will get hurt’ Ji hyo warned her oppa when he is the one who will direct them the way without any walkie talkie.

‘Yes madam. Under your command’ Jong kook replied with a straight low voice making all four of them laughed at his action.

This time Ji hyo’s team won thanks to Kwang soo’s height. They then went to take lunch at Pork restaurant.

‘What’s with this now? We have to pay for everyone like before right?’ everyone suspicious with eating. Although they have doubts, they still eat their lunch together as a warm big family.

‘When we eat like this, I feel like we are on a real vacation’ Ji hyo looked at Jong kook and said. Actually she wanted to say was that ‘Oppa although there are the others, I really feel like we are on a honeymoon. Really happy you are beside me oppa’

As it was like Jong kook knew her mind, he also has a thought in his mind like that. He wanted to reply with a sweet word to her but still they are middle of the shooting so he just replied her with nodded and not looking at her. ‘Ji hyo yah I feel this more as our honeymoon. Wish we can go alone as soon as possible.’ Jong kook thought.

After a while they finished eating and as they thought, they had to pay for their meals. The lucky winners to pay this lunch are Jae suk and Gary. Everybody laughed as they know, the two of them have the lowest amount of money.

Last mission- remove everyone’s nametag and be a winner.

Using this opportunity of being in the same team, Jong kook and Ji hyo always stay together wherever they go. Suk jin and Kwangsoo at first teashed them that Jong kook and Jihyo can use them when Jihyo told Jong kook to work together. But of course Jong kook still chose Jihyo. Suk jin and Kwangsoo then said nothing and decided to leave them alone as they also know they couldn’t be always together and they were busy with their works in reality.

‘WOW so beautiful’ Jihyo mentioned when they went into an aquarium.

‘Happy to be here with me right?’ Jong kook whispered her.

‘Neh coming to an aquarium with my love one is my dream, well happy to hear this?’ Jihyo whispered back shyly. They both secretly smiled to each other and went on.

Actually all of the running casts were forgot to do the mission at first as the attraction of the aquarium is so much. They then combined their forces including betrayers’ power to eliminate Jong kook first. Finally, Red team lost and Ji min alone won the race.

 

‘Cut….’ PD said.

‘Hyung mianhe’ Kwangsoo said to Jong kook.

‘Aniya Kwang soo yah. I understand. This is just a show right’ Jong kook said calmly and give a smile to him who seemed like afraid of Jong kook. They then said goodbye to each other.

‘Hyung have you seen Jihyo anywhere?’ Jong kook asked to Jae suk who is ready to go home.

‘Yes. She said she was tired so she wanted to take a rest early and she just said goodbye to me. Wae? Did you two have a fight again which makes her to go home without saying goodbye to you?’ Jae suk asked worriedly.

‘Aniya hyung. We are cool already. Aish this girl. How dare she?’ Jong kook murmured and said goodbye to everyone and got into the car.

On the way to his home, he was talking to himself non-stop about Jihyo which makes someone from the backseat got up and hit his head. Jong kook couldn’t say anything when he saw that someone. ‘YOU…….’ Jong kook shocked.

‘Yah stop talking to yourself. It’s too noisy for me to sleep back here.’ Jihyo yelled.

‘How did you get into my car?’ Jong kook still surprised.

‘I asked your manager help. Wae? You seem don’t like I’m here. It’s ok if you don’t like. You can put me here. I was thinking to sleep with you tonight as we don’t have any tight schedule tomorrow. It’s ok if you don’t like’ Jihyo said with a pity face.

‘Ah yah I haven’t said anything yet. Of course you can. You can do whatever you like. Even me if you want to…’ Jong kook which he got is a hit on his head for a reply.

‘Don’t even think about it. You ert. I’m sleeping with you tonight not because I missed you but because I miss my pillow.’ Jihyo means his arms.

‘Haha I also mean that Jihyo yah. You can use me as you like. As a pillow or everything.’ Jong kook continued teasing.

‘Yah stop now or I’ll jump out of the car now. Mind on the road’

‘Haha arasso arasso’

Jong kook stopped teasing Jihyo and change their topics. They are now talking and laughing on the way until they reached Jong kook’s house and spent one another night together happily…….