Episode 114-115

One Shot Collections

         Jihyo slightly opened her eyes, wondering around the room which is familiar enough for her. She looked at the clock hanged on the wall. It showed 6am. It is still early for her so she closed her eyes again. She tried to sleep again but failed. So, she turned around her body to face the muscular man whose arms are wrapping around her waist. When she saw that one man’s face, she smiled alone as she remembered all the things back that how they bickered the whole evening, their makeup session and., and., how they end up together in bed…….

‘Aish this Kim Jong Kook, I was planning to angry you for a quite long time. But I had to end up like this’ Jihyo talking to herself while touching her finger on Jong kook’s nose.

‘But you doesn’t seem you don’t like this’ Jong kook murmured without opening his eyes.

‘Chichhh how do you know that when you are not looking at me’ Jihyo chuckled.

‘Of course I know. Still staying in my embrace like now is a proof. You can’t deny it.’ Jong kook still closing his eyes.

‘Alright, you continued your sleep alone okay. I will go now.’ Jihyo said and prepared to go out of the bed.

‘Aish this girl. Come on!’ Jong kook said and pulled Jihyo to his embrace again.

‘Yah go away’ Jihyo trying to go out from his embrace.

‘You wish’ Jong kook started to tickle her.

‘Hahahaha yah stop it’

‘Say you are not mad at me now’ still tickling her.

‘Ani wae hahahhah stop it’

Jong kook then stopped what he is doing and asked Jihyo in a seductive tone.,

‘I think I should have changed my plan’ while looking straight into her eyes with full of lust.

‘What? Don’t look at me like that’ Jihyo pulled the blanket till her chest to cover her body.

‘Hey why are you shy all of a sudden? We have already done last night. Just think this as a second round, okay?’ Jong kook said while controlling his laugh.

‘You ert. Always have a nasty, dirty thought. Last night was just a mistake. It was my fault to end up like this. Chichh don’t get near to me. Remember I’m still mad at you.’ Jihyo continued acting mad at Jong kook.

‘That’s why I’m trying to console you. Come here quickly,’ Jong kook suddenly grabbed Jihyo from her waist and hovered her, locking her hands at both sides.

‘You little., naughty girl. What can you do now huh?’ Then Jong kook slowly closed their lips distance………….

 

FLASHBACK……..

It is a day for Jong kook since the guest is Moon Geun Young who is an ideal girl of his. They had to film with her for two days. Everyone is teasing her with Jong kook and he also seemed liked he enjoyed it. Jong kook can’t stop smiling too.

When they are heading to the third mission, Jihyo quickly ran to Jong kook and started bickering.

‘Happy huh! Your teeth will get a cold. Close your mouth for a bit.’ Jihyo can’t bare it anymore when she saw Jong kook is smiling all the time.

‘Humm I smell jealously…but Jihyo yah, she is one of the celebrities I like. I mean I like her as a celebrity and a younger sister. So, I couldn’t help but smile.’ Jong kook explained which made Jihyo more annoyed.

‘Chichh you liked her that much, okay, I will help you to be with her tomorrow. Just wait’ Jihyo said and walked away from him.

Jong kook couldn’t do anything but to walk to the location for another mission.

That night, Jong kook didn’t get another chance to talk to Jihyo again. While leading to the final mission on the car, Jong kook sat behind Jihyo and wanted to try to talk to her. But as the cameras are still rolling, the only thing he could do was just staring at her from behind. After the filming had ended, Jihyo went straight to her room that the running man producers had rented.

‘Jong kook ah, what happened to Jihyo this whole day?’ Jae suk asked to Jong kook when he noticed Jihyo is not normal today.

‘Ah hyung…..well…she is angry at me because of making a love-line with Geun young sshi. But I didn’t mean it. You believe me right,hyung?’ Jong kook explained.

‘Well Jong kook ah, that’s what I’m talking about all day. You and Geun young can’t be together.’

‘Ah hyung I’m also not trying to be together with her’

‘I mean for a show. You need to look back Jihyo. And also you did look like really happy. It is harder for her as Geun young is your ideal type. Please understand her, Jong kook ah, okay.’

‘Nae hyung. And thank you.’

Then they went into the rent house. The night has passed.

 

Next morning…..

Everyone was awake from the noise of the song, DBSK.

‘Well there are going to be 5 groups. First, Kim jong kook sshi and........’

‘Moon Geun young, Moon Geun young’ Jihyo interfered the PD’s announcement.

‘Jihyo yah why are you doing this to me’ Jong kook thought.

‘Oppa be happy today.’ Jihyo thought.

‘Well Jong kook sshi, is there anything you want to be paired’ PD asked Jong kook.

‘huh ah…’ Jong kook stuttered.

‘How can you ask that kind of question, PDnim. Of course I want to be paired with Jihyo.’ Jong kook alone thought.

When Jae suk saw the tense situation of Jong kook and Jihyo, he tried to change the topic of pairing Jong kook with Geun young to pairing with Suk jin.

‘yah yah since you are wearing the same color with Suk jin hyung, you should pair with him.’ Jae suk added between the tense conversations. But he failed. Finally, Jong kook got to pair with Moon geun young.

 

On the way to the mission place……

‘Are you cold’ Jong kook started to talk to Geun young as he didn’t want to be in an awkward situation.

‘Ah are you cold’ instead of answering, she turned her head and asked the oppas who are sitting at the back seats, the same question.

‘I am asking you’ Jong kook said shyly.

‘Ok ok just think we are not here’ Jae suk said making an angry and annoyed face to Jong kook.

Jong kook ah, I reminded you not to make too romantic’ Jae suk thought.

Mianhe hyung, for not listening to what you said. I’m just doing this to make the guest not to be awkward to me. Sorry hyung.’ Jong kook thought.

This whole day, Jihyo wears a fake smile on her face whenever she sees the romantic scenes of Jong kook and Geun young or someone teases them. However, she already lost from her first mission as she couldn’t concentrate on the mission.

‘Jihyo yah mianhe’ Jong kook thought when he knew Jihyo and Gary couldn’t participate in next mission.

 

‘Jihyo yah, are you jealous at Jong kook hyung? Or mad at him?’ Gary asked Jihyo when he realized Jihyo was not doing well in the mission. He knew that Jihyo is not the girl who is not good at missions.

Jihyo looked at Gary and nodded. Actually, all the running members knew Jong kook and Jihyo are in a relationship. But whenever the filming started, they teased the single men with everyone when the single girl guests came. It became like the trend of Running man.

‘We are doing this just for a show. You know it right, Jihyo yah. And I believe Jong kook does for it too. Don’t think too much.’ Gary tried to calm her mind down.

‘Yes oppa, I know it. Gomawo’ Jihyo replied.

Then they changed the topics and continue acting as a Monday couple once they travelled in a car.

The time is slowly passing. Jong kook didn’t get any chance to go near Jihyo except once in nametag ripping. Finally, the chasing team won and the filming ended.

 

‘Kook jong ah, try to make Jihyo happy again tonight okay’ Jae suk said before going back to his house.

‘Ah.. nae hyung. I will’ then they waved to each other and said goodbye to everyone. Jong kook then looked for Jihyo near her car. She is not there yet. Then he got an idea. He told the idea to his manager, Gap Jin and Jihyo’s manager. Then he waited Jihyo in her car’s driving seat.

‘Ok I’m finished. Let’s go’ Jihyo said to the driver who she thought is her manager as soon as she reached inside the car. She then closed her eyes.

Haha, this girl. Really don’t observe the surroundings. How lucky this is me, your boyfriend. What if it was the other instead of me?’ Jong kook sighed quietly and he talked to himself.

Actually Jong kook brought Jihyo to his home. When he reached home, Jong kook thought whether he should wake her up or just brought her into the house. But as he afraid to be caught by someone, he decided to wake her up.

‘Jihyo yah. Wake up. Jihyo’

After a few seconds, Jihyo woke up and looking around in a sleepy mood. Then she saw Jong kook’s face and shocked.

‘Do I look that much scary to you Jihyo yah’ Jong kook .

‘ah ah ani oppa. How did I get here?’ Jihyo was still in a mong stage.

‘Well let’s talk this inside the house. Omma is not here today. I’m alone. Come on.’ Jong kook said and dragged Jihyo, taking care of the neighbours. not to be seen.

 

‘So what do you want from me now’ Jihyo broke the silence when Jong kook was looking for a word.

‘Well I… I…. ah yeah…. I’m sorry Jihyo yah’ Jong kook asking for an apology.

‘Forget about it’ Jihyo replied with a little bit anger voice.

‘Jihyo yah….i’m sorry. But it was your fault too. Why did you make me paired with her this morning? If you didn’t insist that, Pd would not pair her with me.’

‘ha now it became my fault. But you seemed happy the whole day today,huh?’ Jihyo annoyingly said.

They continued arguing until Jong kook stopped their conversation by kissing Jihyo’s lips.

‘Let’s stop it Jihyo yah. Let’s stop this. We both know this is not a big deal. So let’s stop.’ Jong kook said looking straight into Jihyo’s eyes after breaking their kiss. It was the happiest moment of a day for her. She can’t deny that she misses Jong kook, his touch and his kiss. So she couldn’t do anything back to Jong kook when he kissed her.

Before Jihyo replied anything, Jong kook gave another kiss and this time is more intimated. When their kisses reached the firing level, Jong kook brought Jihyo to his room. He slowly put down her on the bed and took off his shirt before getting on it. Then, they reached the peak level, they became so hot that they stripped off each other’s clothes and made love the whole night. Finally, they fell asleep.

END OF FLASHBACK……..

 

Jong kook slowly closed their lips distance. When they are about to touch, Jihyo grabbed his hair and pushed him to the other side of the bed.

‘Not this time……I’m gonna shower now. Don’t follow me’ Jihyo said and quickly went to the bathroom still covering her body with the blanket.

‘Hey Jihyo yah, you will fall down. Put down the blanket here’

‘Ani. Who knows, your erted mind can pop out again’ Jihyo then jumped to reach into the bathroom.

‘Alright alright…but Jihyo yah please say you forgive me’ Jong kook shouted to Jihyo who is in the bathroom now.

‘Not fully forgive you. Still 50% left’ Jihyo answered loudly from inside and laughed alone quietly inside. Actually, she can’t be mad at Jong kook that long.

Jong kook smiled when he heard that and said      ‘Arasso arasso, gomawo Jihyo yah. I will make breakfast for you. Come and eat when you finished, okay?’

‘Imm Arasso oppa’

 

 

Author’s note

Hello readers, first of all I would like to thank you for reading my stories. I hope you enjoyed them. Thank you for subscribing, voting and commenting my fictions.

Now, I would like to say is that I’m out of idea now. I mean I don’t really remember which episodes contain cute or romantic Spartace moments. So, if you have any idea or remember the Episode numbers, please comment me. I will rewatch those episodes and try my best to write another story.

Thanks again, everyone……… :)