Episode 103

One Shot Collections

 ‘Oppa, should we announce our relationship?’ Ji hyo asked suddenly while they are eating breakfast at Jong Kook’s house.

‘….’

‘Oppa what are you thinking?’ Ji hyo waved her hand in front of Jong Kook’s face.

‘What?? Did you say something to me?’ Jong Kook got back to his sense.

‘I said that should we tell our relationship to public?’

‘Arhhh Ji hyo yah I think we should wait and think for some time since we have just dated.’

That’s true. Jong kook and Ji hyo has been a couple for only two months. Jong kook stopped Ji hyo from announcing their relationship to public not because he cares his character but because he worried about Ji hyo and Running man variety show. Ji hyo is now becoming popular day by day and he did not want to block her future. And also, Running man is another thing that he needed to look after.

‘Why oppa?’

‘……’ Jong kook is lost in his thoughts again.

‘Oppa…..’ Ji hyo snapped her fingers in front of him again.

‘huh ah yes’

‘What’s happening to you oppa?’

‘Arh Nothing. There’s no reason Ji hyo yah. We only need some time. Just a little time.’

‘Arasso oppa I believe your decision. I believe you. For now let’s eat quickly and go to shooting. Or else we will be late.’

They smiled each other and quickly finished their meals. Then they went to the Running man shooting separately. Ji hyo left first as PD told her to come earlier.

 

 

‘You have to find your princess and bring them here. You can start now.’ PD said.

Today race is the Beauty and the Beast. Jong kook and Suk jin in one team, Haha and Gary in one team, Jae suk and Kwang soo in one team.

Haha and Gary got to partner up with young female guest, Shin Se Kyung. They were very happy to team up with her. Followed by Jae suk and Kwang soo who found No Sa Yeon noona. Jong kook and Suk jin automatically teamed up with Ji hyo. Although they reached last to the place and had to take 1 briefcase out of theirs, the two lovebirds were so happy and satisfied inside their hearts without anyone knowing. They seem like they sometimes forgot Suk jin is with them.

Then all of them went to another location. This mission is to eat. They need to eat at each restaurant and go forwards that the numbers in the plate pointed to. There is one rule that the princesses cannot touch their feet to the ground.

As soon as Jong kook heard the mission, he cannot erase the smile on his face. So does Ji hyo. They are happy to have this intimate moment during mission.

‘Ji hyo yah saranghaeda’ Jong kook said before lifting Ji hyo.

Ji hyo looked at Jong kook like; yah there are other people. What are saying now?

Not only Ji hyo, Suk jin looked at Jong kook cluelessly and then looked at Ji hyo. But he didn’t say a word.

Jong kook just blinked and nodded at Ji hyo which means; gwanchana, just get on my back.

While Jae suk and Kwang soo were dying to lift Sa yeon noona, Jong kook lift Ji hyo lightly and shouted to Jae suk that she was so light. Ji hyo hit Jong kook’s shoulder slightly and they both smiled secretly.

The first food they need to eat is bean soup. While they all are standing in line listening to the PD who is explaining about the mission, Ji hyo used this chance to lie her head on Jong kook’s shoulder comfortably and whispered ‘Oppa, I want to play this kind of mission everytime but only with you. Saranghae oppa.’

Jong kook smiled as a reply but not saying anything as he has mic on his chest and worried that someone might catch them.

Eating mission continued on and Ji hyo team got last this time also. So they need to choose one of their briefcases this time too.

Another mission is walking on the balance beam over water. This mission also needs to carry the princesses and passed over. Ji hyo’s smile didn’t fade away easily as her wish came true.

‘Someone seems very happy to get on my back again’ Jong kook went near to Ji hyo and whispered without looking at her when he saw Ji hyo was smiling alone.

‘Dream on!! Why would I happy to get on your back?’

‘You can lie my ear but you can’t lie my eye, babe’ then Jong kook touched Ji hyo’s nose while everyone was busy on discussing how to do this mission. One thing they didn’t notice is that Suk jin is looking after every movement they made. But he just ignored them like nothing happened although he knew something is happening between them.

‘Yah be careful with words and action.’ Ji hyo said while pushing Jong kook hand away.

‘Don’t worry I have already watched them. Everyone is busy with their own works. So there would be no problem even if we do this’ Jong kook looked around and quickly went near to Ji hyo’s face. Ji hyo was wandering Jong kook would kiss her. But when Jong kook reached near Ji hyo and saw her eyes were closing, he whispered to her in a teasing tone ‘Babe I am not going to kiss you. You can open your eyes now.’ When Ji hyo opened her eyes, she saw Jong kook sticking out his tongue in front of her.

‘YAH KIM JONG KOOK’ Ji hyo couldn’t hold her anger anymore and shouted. Then Jong kook run and Ji hyo chased him.

Now, everyone’s interest focused on them. They looked at the two lovebirds cluelessly.

‘What’s wrong with them?’ Haha mentioned.

‘JONG KOOK hyung what’s happening?’ Kwang soo asked them.

‘We are also here Jong kook ah. What’s wrong with you two?’ Jae suk added.

‘Leave them alone. I think I am right’ Suk jin said then smiled. Jae suk looked at Suk jin like ‘What’.

‘Nothing oppa. We are coming.’ Ji hyo shouted and run towards the running man members, left Jong kook behind.

Everyone looked at Ji hyo like they didn’t believe and smell something fishy about them. They didn’t continue to ask but start their mission.

During mission…..

Although Jong kook is known as a commander in every game, he is weak on the water balance beam. They couldn’t pass easily and fell into the water. One time, when Suk jin was carrying Ji hyo and passing through, they fell into the water.

SPLASHHHHH…..in the water while walking towards the platform,

Suk jin: Ji hyo yah

Ji hyo: neh oppa.

Suk jin: We are family right?

Ji hyo: Of course oppa, waeyo?

Suk jin: What’s the story between you two?

Ji hyo blushed: Who oppa?

Suk jin: haha Ji hyo yah. You know who I mean. Don’t lie to me Ji hyo yah. So there is something between you and Jong Kook right?

Ji hyo couldn’t think of anything and just slightly nodded her. Then she quickly gets out off the water. Suk jin looked at her and then looked at Jong kook then smiled alone. Actually, Suk jin and Jae suk, almost all running casts were shipping them secretly as both of them are singles.

This time Sa yeon princess team was beaten and got to choose the briefcase.

Last mission…….

This mission is to catch the beast, Yoo Joon Sang who is a guest that comes at the last mission. They didn’t manage to stay together for a long time since Ji hyo got out by the beast earlier. At that time, Jong kook decided to win this game at least for Ji hyo.

Ding Dang Dong…Yoo Joon Sang out. Jong Kook really did manage to take off the beast’s nametag and won.

Then they all gathered and starting chatting how Joon Sang came here and cheered him. Using this time, Jong kook went near Ji hyo and whispered ; hey babe I have something to give you. Ji hyo looked at him wondering what it was and she put out her hand. But to her surprise, Jong kook knelt down near her in front of everyone and, hanged the beast’s nametag and the winning ring. He put the ring into Ji hyo’s tiny finger.

‘Wow you are so cool oppa, stand up’ Ji hyo screamed loudly and hugged him for quite a long time. She melted in her oppa’s action and totally forgot the others. The running members were looking at them and to each other then shrugged their shoulders. Only Suk jin who knows the truth behind them can smile and nodded towards them.

‘Aham aham’ they couldn’t look at them any longer and reminded them. The two lovebirds quickly released although they didn’t want to.

‘Alright alright let’s go to the celebration party. I will treat you all since I won, haha actually Jong Kook won. Come on let’s go’ Suk jin changed everyone’s mind quickly as he knew the condition can become more tense. Then they headed to the nearest safe restaurant. But the guests couldn’t go with them as they were busy with their schedules.

They were chatting and laughing and sharing the conversations almost two hours at that restaurant. Then, the situation becomes silent with Kwang soo’s sudden question.

‘ah yeah Hyung, Jong kook hyung and Ji hyo noona, what’s wrong with you two this whole day?’  

Jong Kook and Ji hyo stared at each other, didn’t know how to response. Ji hyo held Jong kook’s hand tightly and talking to him through eyes…

‘Oppa I think it’s okay to tell them oppa. We can get help and suggestions from them’

Jong kook took a final look at Ji hyo, gave a warm, sweet smile and turned back to the rest running casts., still holding her hands.

‘Ok guys, I don’t want to keep this secret anymore as one day, this will be revealed. That thing is that….’

Everyone is paying attention to Jong Kook’s words.

‘We, Ji hyo and I are in a relationship now. I hope everyone can understand us.’

Ji hyo faced down and she knew her face is probably turned red now.

Oppa saranghae’ Ji hyo thought.

Jae suk, Kwang soo, Gary and Haha were silence for a while looking at each other. After that they stood up and cheered for them, clapping and teasing them. They passed the night with full of laughter and fun. One thing, the running man members have to promise is that they won’t reveal Jong kook and Ji hyo’s relationship to the public under any circumstances until they are ready or until that time…….. that time……….