Race Start Thai Fan Meeting 2014

One Shot Collections

                        “There will be a kiss scene soon” Jong Kook said suddenly when MC told running man members that the last kiss scene was in Snow White episode.

                        Everyone looked at Jong Kook but he said that with a calm face and looked at Ji Hyo. At that time, Ji Hyo was feeling shy. She didn’t know why but she felt that something is going to happen soon.

                        Then the day arrived, fan meeting day. Ji Hyo was wearing a short skirt like she was wearing at the press conference day. When Jong Kook saw her, he went near her and shouted her in a low voice. “Ya, I told you to wear a long skirt or pants, didn’t I? Why don’t you listen to me? Everyone is sitting under the stage and this is not appropriate for them. Don’t you know that?”

                        As soon as Jong Kook finished talking, Ji Hyo hit him in the head and said, “Ya Kim Jong Kook, why are you yelling at me? I am wearing this because I like to. What’s wrong with that? I will continue wearing this tonight.” and stick out her tongue to Jong Kook.

                         Jong Kook couldn’t fight with her anymore and melted in Ji Hyo’s cute action.

“Ah arasso, arasso, let’s not fight, ok? I will just help you covering your legs like the previous night. But tonight you need to take the jacket before going on the stage, ok!” then he winked at her. Her heart was beating faster then.

And yep at the previous night, the press conference, Ji Hyo was wearing a short skirt. She got a problem when she had to sit on a chair during questions and answers session.  Jong Kook then smiled and whispered her, “don’t you think you should cover your legs” he said and pointed to her legs. Ji Hyo smiled shyly and asked someone to take something to cover. Jong Kook helped her then.

 

 

                        That night, fan meeting day, there was the same problem and Jong Kook helped her again. Then he said “I told you so” and smiled in a cheeky way. Ji Hyo neglected him and turned her head.

                        Later that night, all of the running man members, Ji Suk jin, Kim Jong Kook, Haha, Song Ji Hyo and Lee Kwang Soo, were singing and performing. Ji Suk Jin and Kwang Soo performed the troublemaker, and all the audiences were dying laughing at their actions.

                        Also, they were so touched by the video made by the Thai fans. Ji Hyo and Kwang soo were ended in crying as they couldn’t keep their emotions. At that time, Suk Jin and Jong Kook calm Ji Hyo by tapping her shoulders. Jong kook used this time by making indirect kiss to her. He first kissed his palm and caressed her head. He then smiled to her. Ji Hyo was shocked at his sudden action but she covered her shy face by facing down.

                        Running man members continued singing and performing. Ji Hyo and Jong Kook couldn’t separate each other the whole time. It reached Ji Hyo’s singing part where she had to sing Kang Gary’s song.

                        While she was singing, Jong Kook and Haha came out covering their faces with the masks which had Gary’s faces on them. Jong kook and Haha pretended fighting during the song. At last, Jong Kook kicked Haha and went near Ji Hyo. Then all of the people were surprised with Jong Kook’s action especially Haha and Ji Hyo as it was not in the plot.

                        Jong Kook held Ji Hyo in his arms………….

 

                        Then he walked away. Haha was left behind looking at them. While he was walking, Ji Hyo closed her face towards Jong Kook’s ears and whispered, “This mask can’t really change who you are oppa. I can only feel that you are ‘Kim Jong Kook’ in your warm embrace. Oppa, Saranghae!!!!” Ji Hyo said this unconditionally. She suddenly remembered that she said it wrongly. She felt like she could die of shyness and excitement. Jong kook smiled cheekily and turned back to the place where Haha exist.      

                        He put her down when the song ended. Jong Kook took off his mask then faced to her and asked Haha for microphone. Jong Kook later said something to Ji Hyo in the mic which made everyone shocked and surprised also included running man members and producers.

                        “Ji Hyo yah, nado saranghaeyo. I have loved you for a long time and I can’t help to keep this secret anymore now. I love you very much.” And with everyone’s surprised, Jong Kook kissed Ji Hyo in the lips…..,passionately.