Four

What If
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I thought my life would change when DO started talking to me. I thought it was a baby step towards changing my teen life. Sometimes what we were highly expecting doesn’t goes as planned. DO totally ignore me like we’re a complete stranger. Our first conversation might be our last. He doesn’t even know my name and I wonder does he remember my face. This just broke my heart or maybe not. Disenchanted. That’s the right word, I was disenchanted. 

Three days had passed and DO still haven’t talked to me, which means this is totally over. It got me thinking, I remembered that Kai warned him to stay away from me and if this is why he ignored me then I’m not upset at him but fuming at my brother.

Do I have courage? Should I say something to DO so that this awkward feeling I had would be back to normal. Why should I? This is so not me, why am’ I crazy about DO?

I tried to remember the first time I saw him.

Because I could remember him shining and glittering like Edward Cullen. He might smell bad at that time but it doesn’t kill me or something. And most importantly, he was nice to me and able to make me - the type of girl who is hard to fall for someone – to fall for him. Different in sort of ways wasn’t him. To me he was the same as the rest of the guys but he had this power of magnetic that can pull and attract me.

He made it complicated… Well, actually Kai did (probably both of them or is it just me?)

My life was normal. Parent, Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter