Three

What If
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up. I'm scared Namjoo." Kai said, his voice was different; he sounded weak and was in feard. "Mother and Father is..." he stopped and cried. "I don't know w-what to do. Please don't g-go" he's sobbed kills me inside. I never get to tell Kai how much I love him and how proud I 'am of him. Thank you Kai for always being there for me; whenever, where ever and even when I 'am stuck between the choice of life and death. 

I was sad and angry but I couldn't cry because I'm not in my body; disembodied spirit cannot cry but do have those grief feeling. 

 

21:00 P.M

I had finally finished my math's homework. Mathematics was not my thing, I don't like math but I never said I hated it and never said that I loved it. A* is hard to get form any examination I had for math. My highest score was 88 and my lowest score was 80. Some people say that I'm pretty good but I can't compete with Kai or Chanyeol. Both of them always got the highest score in School, 99%-100% (A**). Sometimes Kai will get the first top maths ranked and Chanyeol second and sometimes they switched placed. Well, Kai never liked Chanyeol; basically Kai hated people who's getting on his way.

My bedroom's door was knocked in a cool wavy rythem, which makes my head dance following to the sound.   

It was Kai, he opened the door slowly without asking for permission even though he had knocked. "Hey... sis"

"Hi Kai" I said as soon as I hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter