One

What If
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I love Multiple Choice Questions, I always got it all correct for every subject but when it came to Life and Death, I don't know what to choose. It's all started after happy ending. I wish that happy ending will stop just like that but happy ending never exist.

My life was too amazing and wonderful and you can't have that. I as a human must suffer as well and this is the time when I was given choices that I can't pick easily. How can I live without my mother and father and how can I leave without DO and Kai. But if I stay, Kai would bring me away from DO as far as possible. I can't choose.

Life is cruel.

 

 

Love at first sight:

I held my file thightly pressing my chest, running to the empty hallway. Wouldn't want to be late for the baseketball friendly match. My brother, Kai and his friends are having this so-called 'friendly match' with the other class. Kai was never good at basketball and I have no idea why he wants to have a battle against the school best jock, Do Kyungsoo. Sometimes when Kai doesn't have a friend to talk to, he would start a conversation with me and tell me how much he hates DO. I have no choice but just listen to Kai. I don't want to upset my brother. Kai was just jealous of DO but he would never admit.    

There weren't a lot of students outside and most of them were the female students cheering for Kai and DO (mostly Kai, obviously). I wasn't sure which one of the boys is DO. I've heard many things about DO but none of the boys looked the same as the description I heard.

The game was actually already over and it turns out that Kai's team win. Wow, that's new. I sure would be acting infront of Kai later at home. He will tell me about this and how proud he is. And boy, how I would wish he can't talk but I wouldn't dare. I love my brother, if he's happy then I 'am glad. 

A boy; he was tall and lean and probably around my age or older, but I couldn't get a good look at his face, was approaching to Kai and gave his hand for a handshake but unfortunately Kai is being the usual bad boy Kai, of course Kai refused and slapped that poor boy's hand.  

I looked at the boy as he walked away from Kai and I can see his name at the back of his Basketball shirt, Kyungsoo DO. That is actually him, the guy that girls adore and Kai envy. Brunet, wavy and stylish hair and he was handsome then I imagined him to be. Kai told me he had bad smile and ugly nose. In my opinion he's wonderful from his appearances.

I couldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter