His Back

Last words (Suho Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeonghaseyo Shim Changmin-iminda

And he bowed and later his eyes landed on me.

Could it be him?

Mr.Shim kindly sit beside Ms.Park.

And she pointed at my direction and he nod and walk at my direction inside i was really nervous because i don't know if he still remembers me and i was still caught up with my thoughts i did not even notice he was already sitting beside me.

Hello Lina it's been a long time since we last talked...

And he smiled at me i was shocked.

H-he still rememberes me after all this years...

Y-You still remember me?

He chuckled.

Of course silly! how could i forget about you Lin i miss you...you know that?

And my heart started te beat faster when he said that while looking at me staright into my eyes and i looked away.

I-I miss you to it's been a long time since we talk and i was a little worried you couldn't rememeber me...

How could i forget a great  friend like you your like a sister to me Lin.

Oh i totally forgot Lina wake up Suho treats you like a bestfriend and your first love changmin treats you like a sister wonderful so can you stop assuming for once in your life and stop hurting yourself!

O-Oh yeah haha...

And he looked at me weirdly.

Is something wrong?

He asked worried.

Not at all i'm fine!

Your so obvious way the go Lina...

Just tell me if somethings bothering you Lina i'm always here to help ok?

O-Okay

Miuntes later the bell rang and i was fixing my things when the teacher told me to give changmin a tour in the school i nod and went out and i saw Luhan leaning on the way with his hands on his pocket.

O-Oppa?

And he looked at me and plastered a smile on his face and it faded whe he heard a voice.

Is something wrong Lina-ah?

And Changmin looked up and saw Luhan.

O-Oh not you oppa i was calling for Lulu oppa.

And changmin just nod and smiled at luhan introduce himself.

I'm Shim Changmin and you are?

And Luhan shook his hand.

I'm Xi Luhan.

Let's go now guys-

I said.

Lina-ah-

Suho stopped his tracks when he saw Luhan and Changmin and when he was about to say something Young dragged him somewhere and i sigh and the both of them looked at me worried...

Let's just go.

And while we where walking the atmosphere was so awkward i don't know why but i just ignore it then we made it to the cafeteria and ate quietly. 

Oppa?

And the both of them looked at me.

Yes?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter