Chapter 7

Till My Heart Ache Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            Seung Ho went straight to his bedroom; he was too tired to even bother changing his clothes that he chooses to just lay down straight on his bed. Half of his body is lying while his feet are still touching the ground. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath and sigh.

            “Mwoyah?” he mumbles to himself. “Even here I can smell her scent… I must have gone complete nuts” he bitterly said to himself and opens his eyes.

            After a few seconds his eyes have already adjust to the darkness of his room and when he move aside his body bumps into something and once again he could smell Jiyeon’s scent and that’s not what surprised him more, it was the fact that Jiyeon was indeed in his room and lying sleep atop of his bed.

            He quickly sits up and reached for the small lamp on his bedside table and opens it. And there he confirmed that Jiyeon was indeed sleeping and he couldn’t help but to stare longingly at her.

            Carefully he reached his hand towards her face and caressed it, there were still tear stain left on her cheeks after crying for too long.

            “Bogoshipda….” He mumbles as he touches her face and to his surprise, Jiyeon opened her eyes and met his. He quickly retrieves his hand but it was too late for Jiyeon had already grabbed a hold of it.

            Jiyeon then slowly rise up from lying and looked straightly at him while still holding his hand tightly. “Saranghae…” Jiyeon said as she sits infront of him.

            Seung Ho wanted to say something but he couldn’t find his own voice that he could only stare at Jiyeon right now.

            “Saranghae, Yoo Seung Ho.” Once again she repeated making sure that he heard each and every word she had spoken.

            “I know it might be too late to say this. As I’ve hurt you countless of times. But believe me when I say that I love you. And what happened that night, I know I was wrong… what I did was completely unforgiveable.” Jiyeon said as she fights her tears from falling.

            “But you must have known from the start that, I’ve been wishing for that day to come… that countless of nights I’ve spend praying for it to happen. How much tears I shed waiting for that day where he would comeback for me and take me back.”

            “And that night, at the mall, he finally came back for me. He said that he still loves me, that he wants me back.” Jiyeon said and Seung Ho could only listen to her, he wanted to say something but his voice are nowhere to be found it was so painful for him to watch and listen to Jiyeon right now because somehow he knows that it might be his last chance hearing her voice before she go back to where she really belongs: in Myungsoo’s arm.

            “That night… I realized so many things… so many memories keep coming back… I finally got to see Myungsoo again after so many days that have left me waiting. I’ve got to hear him say he still loves me. I’ve always wanted him to tell me that and take me back… it is only that night that my dream became a reality…” Jiyeon said as looks at Seung Ho who was also trying hard not to cry but their tears are mirrored in each other’s eyes.

            “But that doesn’t mean I’m choosing him…” she added making Seung Ho look at him with a questionable look. A bit of hope rises from Seung Ho’s heart.

            “You… Seung Ho… you have always loved me, and there is not a day that you didn’t love me. So if ever I’ll choose Myungsoo and go back to him, it’s because of so many reasons. If I’m given a chance to go back to the past, I’ll still choose to love him because of so many reasons…” Jiyeon said and Seung Ho closes his eyes painfully and a pair of tears escapes his eyes.

            “Geuman…. Geumanhae….” Seung Ho said finally getting back his voice. It was too painful for him to hear it that he wanted Jiyeon to stop.

            “No, Seung Ho… Please listen to me first…. And let me finish…” Jiyeon said as she grips Seung Ho’s hand. Seung Ho didn’t answer and just took a deep breath..

            “The reason why I’m still going to love him even if I know that he will only leave me in pain is because of you…” Jiyeon said and once again Seung Ho didn’t caught what she means by that.

            “Because I know that you will find me… if he hadn’t left me… you wouldn’t find me and I wouldn’t have known what it is like to be truly loved unconditionally. So what I’m trying to say is… that it is you that I love… I love you more than words could say… I wouldn’t blame you if you won’t believe me after all I’ve put you through….  It’s understandable….”

“But all I'm asking for is one night together. Just you and me. All alone. And if you can honestly say you don't feel anything for me after tonight, if you still can’t forgive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter