Chapter 16

Till My Heart Ache Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Days passed by so quickly. It was already Seung Ho’s last day of visit. Though it was only for a short time that they are together, they made sure to spend each minute together making up to the months they are away from each other.

Seung  Ho did a lot of things for Jiyeon such as bringing her to dates, giving her small surprises and always telling her how much he loves her and only her and Jiyeon did just the same.

Today he set a new surprise for Jiyeon he secretly bought tons of yellow tulips and planted it in the small garden infront of Jiyeon’ house. Jiyeon has gone to school so he is free to do his surprise. He also asked from her unnies permission before doing it and they gladly agreed as they also liked flowers.

On the other hand Jiyeon just finished her class and was ready to go home, her classmates invited her to hang out but she politely rejected it as she wants to spend time to Seung Ho before he leaves tomorrow for his flight back to Korea.

Excitedly Jiyeon heads back home with a bright smile on her face and as she near her house, she felt something odd and looked around and there she saw that their garden is filled with yellow tulips. As far as she could remember they weren’t there this morning.

Feeling confused Jiyeon took a step back front from the gate and took a peek on the house number to see if she entered the right house.

“Ohh…? It is really our house… but how come…” she mumbled to herself as she tilted her head on the side.

And just right that moment she saw Seung Ho who is almost half muddy coming from the side of the house holding a small shovel on his hand and a pot of yellow tulips.

“OMO!! Seung Ho-ah…. What are you doing?” she asked as clueless as she could be as she runs towards him.

Startled Seung Ho looked at her “Ohh? Jiyeon-ah... What are you doing here??” he asked.

“What do you mean ‘what am I doing here?’ I live here… You… what are you doing here??” she said referring to him planting as she looked at all those yellow tulips planted.

“I know.. But I thought you’d be at school until 5pm… its only 3pm…” Seung Ho answered.

“Ani… I only have 2 classes for this day…” Jiyeon said. “So.. Now.. Mind telling me what you are doing planting flowers here? Are you bored?” Jiyeon teased.

“Aigoo….” Seung Ho smiled and lightly flicked Jiyeon’s forehead.

“Acck!!” Jiyeon said as she rubs her forehead. “What was that for?” she asked.

“Because you are so cute…” Seung Ho said in a teasing voice.

“Aisshh….” Jiyeon whines making Seung Ho chuckles.

“I’m planting this for you… Pabbo…” Seung ho said and passed through Jiyeon.

“For me?” Jiyeon asked.

“Yes for you… did you already forget you told me you want to receive yellow tulips from me again?” Seung Ho asked as he began digging for the last yellow tulips to be planted.

“Of course I remember that… but I don’t remember telling you to plant tulips for me…” Jiyeon retorted and Seung Ho stopped digging to look at her briefly.

“Well… I’m leaving tomorrow and I won’ be able to give you flowers anymore… so I’m going to invest in it... so that you’ll have your supply yellow tulips as long they live….” Seung Ho answered with a small smile. Jiyeon feeling touched by his effort, she worked towards him and back-hugged Seung Ho.

“Gomawo….” Jiyeon mumbles lovingly.

“Yah.. Don’t hug me…” Seung Ho protested.

“Wae??” Jiyeon said still not letting go of him.

“I’m so sweaty and dirty right now….” Seung Ho said.

“Gwaenchana…. You don’t smell bad…” Jiyeon answered and hugs him tightly. “And to be honest… I really like your natural smell…” Jiyeon confessed making Seung Ho smile.

“Chincha?” Seung Ho asked.

“Hmm….” Jiyeon mumbled at his back.

“Saranghae…” Seung Ho said.

“Nadu Saranghae…” Jiyeon answered and lets go of him.

“You should go inside now…. I’ll just finish this and follow.” He said.

“Ok… are the unnies there?” Jiyeon answered before leaving.

“No… they went to the hospital to visit your appa.” He informed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter