Chapter 25

Till My Heart Ache Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks have passed so fast, Jiyeon went on with her life but she wouldn’t that she doesn’t miss Seun Ho, because truth to be told, she misses him dearly, not even 1min or 1sec passed that she didn’t miss him like crazy, but she got to live with the reality that Seun Ho and her were over.

“Jiyeon-ah…” a voice interrupted her train of thought. “Park Jiyeon…” Again someone called for her name, who turns out to no other than Myungsoo.

Myung Soo and her didn’t get back together but at least they remained friends with each other. Jiyeon never once thought that she could actually befriend the guy after all the heart break she experienced because of him.

Thinking how much she had hated what the guy did to her, for making her love him too much, too much to even want to end her life just by the thought of having to live without him.

Right now, when she thought of it, she was actually thankful of the guy, if he hadn’t left her, she wouldn’t have the chance to meet Seung Ho, and she wouldn’t know how to value her life more than anything else.

“Ohh..?” Finally Jiyeon responded and looked rather confused. “Sorry, Are you saying something?” she asked.

“You are spacing out.. Are you ok? Do you have a problem?” Myungsoo asked worriedly.

“It’s nothing… I just thought of something…” Jiyeon lied while she forces herself to fake a smile.

“Arasso…” Myungsoo said as he flashes as bright smile towards Jiyeon and grabs her arm slowly dragging her with him.

“Yah…” Jiyeon looks rather flustered by the sudden happening. “What are you doing?” She asked but followed Myungsoo anyway.

“Let’s go for an ice cream… my treat…” Myungsoo said.

“WHAT?!” Jiyeon can only utter that word from . “What’s with the sudden Ice cream? I don’t like.. just go by yourself…” she said in her grumpy voice and takes her arm back and walked back.

“Eii…” Myungsoo chased for Jiyeon and takes her by the arm again. “Come on… it’s my treat.. and you love ice cream. Are you really going to turn down a free ice cream? Really?” Myungsoo said with a teasing smile making Jiyeon smile somehow as well but pretended to be annoyed.

“Yes…” Jiyeon said trying not to smile at the foolish guy in front of her. Seeing how Myungsoo’s shoulder drop in disappointed she added. “Not u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter