Chapter 14

Till My Heart Ache Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            After a few minutes of walking while holding hands and talking about anything Jiyeon and Seung Ho finally reached her house. Upon entering the house Jiyeon is greeted by her unnie who was now sitting on the living room while watching TV.

            “OMO! Jiyeon-ah... Why are you back so fast? You didn’t meet him?” Soyeon asked as she looked at her younger sister.

            “Unnie!! Why didn’t you tell me he is coming today?!” Jiyeon whined as she glares at her unnies who is now smiling at her.

            “It wuldn’t be called a surprise if we told you.” Hyomin answered.

            “Aisshhh…” Jiyeon grunts.

            “Ah… Annyeong haseyo. Soyeon-noona… Hyomin-ssi…” Seung Ho awkwardly greeted since it was only the 3rd time he is meeting them personally.

            “Annyeong Seung Ho-ssi” they both greeted back.

            “So.. Why are you back earlier? I thought you might want to have some time together” Soyeon asked as she looked at them.

            “I’m not feeling really well… so we decided to just go out tomorrow.” Jiyeon answered.

            “Waeyo? Are you sick??” Hyomin asked.

            “Ani unnie… just caught cold I think…” Jiyeon answered.

            “Then.. did you take some medicine already…” Soyeon asked.

            ”I will…” Jiyeon lightly answered.

            “Aishh.. This kid… Wait here and I’ll just check if we have some cold medicine…” Soyeon said and left the living room.

******************************************************************************************

            After a while Soyeon came back with a glass of water and cold medicine on her hand and hands it over to Jiyeon to drink it.

            “Thanks unnie….” Jiyeon said and drinks the medicine. “Unnie… I have a favor to ask…” Jiyeon started and Seung Ho then holds her hand so she looked at him and she saw her shakes his head. “Just shut up there... ok?” Jiyeon firmly said to Seung Ho earning curiosity of her sister.

            “What is it?” Soyeon asked

            “Seung Ho is staying here for about a week… and you know how expensive hotels can be… so I was thinking that maybe… he can stay with us…” Jiyeon informed and her unnies nodded.

            “Ohh… But we didn’t have any spare room… we can’t give him Shannon’s room…” Hyomin commented.

            “I know… but he can just stay in my room with me…” Jiyeon suggested as if it was just a normal thing to do.

            “What!!!” Soyeon, Hyomin and even Seung Ho are startled at her bold suggestion. They almost had their eyes pop out of its socket.

            “Yah!! Park Jiyeon! Have you gone mad?” Soyeon asked controlling her emotions.

            “Mwo-yah? It’s not like as if you didn’t know that I basically live for more than a year with this guy under the same roof.” Jiyeon said as a matter of fact.

            “Yeah… but that is a different story….” Hyomin answered.

            “It’s not…”  Jiyeon said. “I know what you are thinking unnie… but I promise… I wouldn’t do anything… We manage to leave in the same roof with just the 2 of us together and nothing happened… what more that you guys are here?” Jiyeon added trying to convince her sister and Soyeon sighed.

            “Arasso…” Soyeon said and then she glares at Seung Ho. “But listen here, young man… Don’t do anything stupid to my sister, ok? Or you’re dead!” Soyeon threatened.

            “Neh…” Seung Ho awkwardly answers.

“And no room locking…” Soyeon added.

“Neh…” Seung ho once again answered.

“Ok… that’s settled then… thanks unnie.. you are the best… !” Jiyeon happily said and shows 2 thumbs up before yawning. “Now…. We are going to my room… I’m really sleepy… I think it’s because of the medicine…” Jiyeon said and drags Seung Ho up to her room “Bye unnie… Goodnight.”

****************************************************************************************

            After a while Jiyeon changed into her pajama and Seung ho just remained in his pants and shirt since he didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter