Chapter 6

Till My Heart Ache Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            Ji Eun drags her savior somewhere safe before turning to him. “Thanks Oppa…” she manages to say her small thanks.

            “It’s nothing… what we’re you doing here alone anyway?” her savior asked.

            “Ah.. I was bored and decided to take some stroll around…. What about you? What are you doing here?” Ji Eun asked but the fine young man in front of her didn’t answer and she can easily notice that he is somewhat bother by something. “Is something bothering you oppa?” she asked out of concern

            “Ah… ani…” the young man answered though it was an obvious lie.

            “Eii.. Oppa… do you think you can fool me? I know there is something that bothers you” Ji Eun said seriously and the young man smile faintly at her.

            “I can’t really hide something from you, can I?” the young man said and Ji Eun quickly smiles.

            “Of course! I’m Lee Ji Eun… I’m your bestfriend… we might have been away from each other for quite some time, but that didn’t mean I don’t know you well now. So come on, Seung Ho oppa.. Tell me what is bothering you… who know I might actually help you.” Ji Eun encourages.

            “Thanks Ji Eun…” Seung Ho said he gives Ji eun an appreciating smile.

            And just as that, Seung Ho tells her the story of him and Jiyeon, even before, Ji Eun had always knows about Jiyeon: the girl from the bus stop, the girl her bestfriend fancy, she was quite surprised to know that they actually met again.

            She had to admit it, even just to herself that she was jealous of Jiyeon. Jiyeon only helped Seung Ho once and yet he had loved her this much. That even though years had already passed since that fateful encounter he still hasn’t forgotten about it as if it only happened yesterday.

            But her, she was with his side for as long as she remember, and yet he never gave time to notice her. To him he is nothing more than his girl bestfriend, his little-sister.

            And here she was, once again torturing herself from listening to all his heartbreak caused by only one girl. But the irony of things is, Seung Ho doesn’t seem to feel any hatred about this particular girl.

            He had only told her about the good qualities of Jiyeon. All those little argument they shared and Jiyeon would get all grumpy at him. He seemed to be enjoying himself by reminiscing those scenes. And Ji Eun could only sigh at the sight of Seung Ho.           

            “Jiyeon is really one lucky woman for having you love her that much…” she commented hiding her own heartache and Seung Ho just smiled faintly at her.

            “You think so?” Seung lightly said.

            “Yeah” she nods “and also a fool for not seeing that.” She added and Seung Ho didn’t commented and he just let out a dry smile

************************************************************************************

            The light on Seung Ho’s room was dim and only the moon above serves as Jiyeon light as she cries for several hours now.

            It was then door swung open and when she lifted her head, she saw a silhouette of a petite girl, the light from her back was blinding that if seemed that the person standing in front was only a shadow.

            But Jiyeon could tell that was Seung Ho’s noona: Yoo In Na. She just remained sitting there on the floor as her back leaned against Seung Ho’s bed and In Na walks slowly towards her and she hangs her head low.

            In Na then joins her on the floor and hugs her. “Aigoo… what is happening with the both of you?” In Na asked as she Jiyeon’s back. “Why is it so hard for the both of you to be together?”

            Jiyeon hugs her back feeling the comforting hug of In Na. “Unnie…” Jiyeon mumbles.

            In Na remained with Jiyeon for quite some time. “Jiyeon-ah… can I ask you something?” In Na asked in a low voice.

            “What is it unnie?” Jiyeon asked back.

            “I know my brother loves you... I mean so much…. I’ve never seen him love someone else like the way he loves you.” In Na started and Jiyeon looks at her attentively.

“What I want to ask is, if you also love my brother? Not that I didn’t know, because seeing you right now. I know… but I just want to hear it from you.” In Na added.

“Because if not, and you are only doing this because you think you are indebted to him for helping you... For loving you…” In Na and paused for a while.

            “Then I suggest that don’t do this. My brother will un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter