Nightmare

I Will Never Do That (Hiro x Rina x Meto)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nina POV
 
“Bye, Nina. See you later,” Luke said to me. Emily just waved at me while smiling. Both of them left the room and I was left alone with Hiro. “What actually happened, Nina?” he asked, sitting on my bed. Eh. Why everyone loves to sit on my bed. This bed was mine. >.< “Nothing happened, I only fainted at school,” I answered his question. “Tell me the real thing. I can see that you are lying,” he said while poking my cheek, unsatisfied. I pushed his hand away and set it on the bed. “I’m telling the truth. Believe me,” I said while pouting. He looked at me with a concern look. “Are you sure?” he asked again. “Yes, mister,” I nodded then smiled. His face still had a worried look so I pulled him into a hug. “Don’t worry. I’ll be fine~” I said in a sing sang voice to calm him. He hugged back and we stayed like that for several minutes until Tsuzuku came in. “Get your out of here. I need to speak with my sister,” Tsuzuku said while glaring at Hiro. “See you later then, Nina,” Hiro said, kissing my cheek, causing me to blush like crazy.
 
As Hiro walked to the exit, I noticed that Tsuzuku didn’t like what he saw and punched Hiro on the cheek. Hiro looked up at Tsuzuku and send him a punch too. Tsuzuku beat him back after that. “Yamete!” I shouted at both of them. They had a shocked expression plastered on their face. Hiro quickly left the room while Tsuzuku walked closer to my bed. “I’m sorry,” Tsuzuku said, looking at me with a guilty face. “You don’t need to say sorry to me. You need to apologize to Hiro,” I said while motioning him to sit. His face suddenly changed from guilty to angry. “G-gomen… Don’t look at me like that,” I said, scared by his sudden attitude. He sat and looked at me. “Why would I do that? I don’t  care at all. Plus, he punched me too. And he also didn’t say sorry,” he replied. I sighed and asked, “What do you want to say to me?” He looked shocked and started staring at the floor. “Umm… It’s… about… mm…,” he said, stammering. “What is it?!” I said as I lose my patience after 3 minutes of his stammering. “You need to do a heart transplant! God damn it! Don’t shout at me,” he said, startled. What… a heart transplant? “Why?” I asked as he looked at me with a serious expression. “Because your heart is not working fine like others,” he said, narrowing his eyes as he looked at me.  I nodded to tell him that I understand. I was afraid of surgeries. Needles. Scalpels. Blood. Rubber gloves. Surgeon. TT^TT . Everything.  “What if I don’t want to?” I asked Tsuzuku.
 
Tsuzuku sighed and said, “You don’t want to know it.” I was going to die?! But I felt very fine! “Are you sure?!” I asked, startled from what he said. He only nodded, avoiding my eyes. What… was this game? I sighed, lying on my bed. I threw the white blanket all over my body. The tears started to form and everything seems blurry with tears on my eyes. I wiped them because I did not like crying. Especially in front of my brother. After seconds of silent crying, I began to sob. “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter