We Are Happy Siblings~ :3

I Will Never Do That (Hiro x Rina x Meto)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I got into the black car, I immediately asked him about the violin class. "Eh, nothing really. I just wanna get home early," he said, as he started driving to the main road. WE kept talking and fighting over pointless stuff all the way home. "You are extremely annoying at times," he said as he parked the car near the tall apartment building. We walked in the elevator and stuff. As we entered the house, Tsuzuku washed the dishes and did some stuff. And as always before I sleep, "Nina, did you take your medicine yet?" he would asked me that question everyday. "Not yet. I'm going to," I said, walking to the kitchen to take my medicine out from the cupboard. I had a heart problem and that was the reason I had to swallow these pills everyday. I didn't like it. Has anyone died because they choked this thing? Hahaha... I hoped no. XD No one knew about my heart problem except my brother. Not even Hiro. I got ready to sleep and as soon as I laid on my cloud-like bed, I drifted to a dreamless sleep.

-The next typical morning~

I woke up as I noticed my phone was vibrating. I checked to see a message from Hiro. It said, 

"I'm not going to school today - Hiro"

I send him a simple message saying, "Okay. I hope my you get better ~! :3" I didn't get any replied after that and looked at my digital clock besides my bed. It's 6?! Hahaha.. I would like to try to piss Tsuzuku early in the morning. I went to my bathroom and did some daily routine. Got a normal outfit and went to the kitchen to 'cook' something. Haha.. I decided to make something quick and made toasts. My inner self laughed evilly inside my head.

 I walked into Tsuzuku's room to find him sleeping in his work's uniform. Poor him. I felt guilty for a second and decided to go on with my plan anyways. I walked to his bed and tried to wake him up. "Tsuzuku. Wake up. I made breakfast," I said, attempting to wake him up. Okay, he didn't seems like he was  awake, I used the other plan. "Tsuzuku, wake up~ It's 7:00 already~!!” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter