Farewell

I Will Never Do That (Hiro x Rina x Meto)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I woke up as I heard an unusual noise. I opened my eyes and saw I was in Tsuzuku’s room. I stretched while yawning sleepily. I took my phone to see if that was my alarm. I put back my phone and took Tsuzuku’s. Yeah. It was his phone. Wait. 5 in the morning?! What he’s up to in the early morning. I turned off the alarm and put his phone back at the usual place. His alarm was so noisy that I could not stand it! I walked to his bathroom and washed my face. Nope, I was not going to continue my sleep. As I was done, I looked at Tsuzuku who was still sleeping soundly. I bit my nails as I felt confused whether I should wake him up or not. I sat on the bed and looked at him silently. He started moving and suddenly, his eyes were wide open. I jumped a bit and sighed. “What the hell, Tsuzuku?” I said as I chuckled to hide my embarrassed feeling right now. He sat and stared at me sleepily. “Why did you turn off my alarm? It’s mine,” he asked, half asleep. I laughed at his funny face and laid him down on the bed. “It’s noisy and, what are you doing in 5 am?” I said to my brother who was now laying on the bed. “It’s not noisy and I set it on 6 am,” he said, looking at his phone. “You have an hour to sleep. So, sleep,” I pulled the blanket and put on him. He put his phone away and closed his eyes. “I am sleepy, so, I’m going to sleep more. Nina, wake me up when it’s 6,” he said to me as he laid in a weird position.

I nodded and made my way to the kitchen. I noticed that there was someone in the kitchen. I walked in and saw Emily, with breads and eggs. She noticed me entering the kitchen and said, “Good morning, Nina. Wow, you’re so early.” I sat on the counter and watched her mixing the eggs. “Good morning, Emily. Hehe, Tsuzuku’s alarm wake me up,” I said while giggling. “Where is Tsuzuku?” she asked as she the stove. I jumped down from the counter and stood next to her. “He is sleeping. Can I help?” I asked Emily who was dipping some bread in the eggs. “Sure. You can make tea or coffee,” she said, looking at me. I nodded in response and opened the cupboard to get some tea bags and coffee powder.

Time skips because it is awesome –

“Tsuzuku~!” I yelled at Tsuzuku while hitting him with a pillow. He stirred a little and stopped moving. “Tsuzuku! Emily made breakfast!” I yelled again but got a different response. He sat on the bed immediately and said, “What time is it?” I showed six of my fingers and he nodded, walking to the bathroom. I skipped to the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee for Tsuzuku. Luke was already there, eating a mouthful of French toast. Emily was sipping a cup of tea while waiting for Tsuzuku. After ten minutes of waiting, Tsuzuku came in to the kitchen, wearing black hoodie with a graphic T-shirt. “Morning,” he greeted us as he sat next to me. Luke and I nodded because we had food stuffed in our mouth while Emily replied a good morning with her soft voice. We ate and I helped Emily with the dishes while Tsuzuku grabbed his car keys. He drove us to school and we arrived like 5 minutes later as the school was not far from our house.

So, the first class I had to go was Mathematics. Yay! I hate that subject. -.-

I walked to my locker to take some books and as I closed my locker, I was greeted by a ‘hi’ from a familiar voice. “Hiro~” I said cheerfully as he smiled at me. “Math right?” he asked, taking my hand while we walked to the next class. I nodded and smiled nonstop. “You look happy today, something good happened?” he asked me as he noticed me sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter