Finally

I Will Never Do That (Hiro x Rina x Meto)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tsuzuku POV

“NINA! HURRY UP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?!” I yelled while banging the bathroom door. She was showering for 30 minutes now! “Shut up, Tsuzuku!” she replied from the bathroom. “We’re going to miss the flight! Hurry up!” I said, sitting on her bed. Girls. Why do you take too long in the shower? Several minutes later, she finally came out from the bathroom. “There. Satisfied?” she said to me while pouting. I chuckled and said, “Nope. Anyway, get ready in 10 minutes,” leaving her room. I sat on the couch, waiting for Luke and Emily to come here. I took out my phone and texted my friend, Ryoga.

‘Yo. I’m going back to Japan.’ – Tsuzuku

Few seconds later, I got a reply.

‘Lol, when?’ – Ryoga

‘Today. Around 8 AM. Timezone is weird man.’- Tsuzuku

‘XD okay, okay. You’re telling me to pick you up from the airport, right?’ – Ryoga

‘Genius. Are you free today?’ – Tsuzuku

‘Yup. See you later.’ – Ryoga

I smiled as I slid my phone in my pocket. “Who’s that?” a voice asked from behind. I turned to see Nina in black hoodie, graphic tee and black skinny jeans. “What are you wearing…? You look like a guy. But since your hair is long, then you still look like a girl… and a guy at the same time,” I commented on what she was wearing.  She shushed me and went back to her room. “Where are you going?” I yelled, enough for her to hear me. I hope she did not change into a new outfit because we were so late now. As I didn’t get any response, I walked to her room and saw her carrying her large luggage out from her closet. “It’s heavy, niisan,” she said, pulling it. Oh god. I facepalmed and helped her getting the luggage out of the closet. “There are wheels at the back of the luggage. There. Are. Wheels!” I said, pointing at each of the following wheels that were attached to the luggage. She smiled sheepishly while rubbing the back of her head. “Hehe, I just wanted to see if you want to help me,” she said, still grinning. I rolled my eyes and took the luggage and put it somewhere near the front door. I came back to the living room and sat next to Nina. “Are you ready for the surgery?” I asked Nina and got a negative response from her. She shook her head, looking down at her feet. “I’m not ready,” she said, tears started to form in her eyes. I hugged Nina to calm her down. Why was I asking her that question. “I’m sorry,” I whispered softly. She only nodded and hugged back.

We stayed like that for a few moment until there was a knock on the door. I assumed that it was Emily or Luke. Nina let go off me and mentioned me to open the door. I walked to the front door and opened it, revealing Luke and his beautiful sister, Emily. “You guys are late,” I said with a cold tone. “It’s Emily who-,” before he could finish his word, Emily elbowed his stomach. “I’m sorry, Tsuzuku,” Emily said while bowing. I only nodded and mentioned them to enter the house. They did so and I served them tea before we headed to the airport. “Hi, Nina,” Luke said, looking at Nina who was still remained silence. She rolled her eyes and ignored Luke’s greeting. “That’s rude!” he said at Nina while pouting. I only chuckled looking at him. “Tsuzuku, when will we leave?” Nina asked while looking at her phone. I glanced at the watch on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter