I felt lonely...

I Will Never Do That (Hiro x Rina x Meto)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you mean by that?” I asked in utter shock. What. He sighed and said, “She can’t live any longer. Just a few months,” he said. I could not say anything. I was really surprised that her condition was really bad. I saw her smiled and laughed just now. Nothing was wrong. “Except, you want Nina to have a heart transplant,” he said after a few moment. “What’s that?” I asked dumbly. I didn’t know anything about health or some s related to that, okay? “Let me explain to you,” he said. I nodded and mentioned him to go on. “A heart transplant is a type of surgery where someone's heart is removed and another one is put in because their heart is not working properly,” I listen to every word he said properly and tried to understand it too. “Where do you get the heart?” I asked again. “It’s taken from a decease person because they won’t need their heart anymore,” he answered again.
 
 I sighed and sat on the bench that placed outside of Nina’s room. I was okay about the heart transplant. How about Nina? Did she want to do it? Was it even safe? What if it failed? Why did she need to suffer all this? Why couldn’t I do something to help her? I was useless. All I could do was watching her fighting alone. “Take your time. I don’t need your answer now. And if there’s any problem, call me. I have other things to do,” he said and left. I sighed and felt very worried and guilty at the same time. What happened if I said this to her? What she was going to say? “Hey yo, Tsuzuku,” I turned to see Luke and … Emily? What she was doing here? “Hey,” I replied shortly. I was not in the mood to talk to people. “Can we visit Nina, Tsuzuku?” a soft voice asked, probably belongs to Emily. I nodded and left. I could heard Luke was calling for me but I ignored him. “Niisan~!” a familiar voice called me. I turned around with wide eyes. What the hell she was doing outside. I ran to her and dragged her into the room. “What are you doing outside? Didn’t Dr Kim told you to stay inside?” I asked, expecting a good reason. Luke and Emily entered the room too and stand at the corner, watching us. “I got bored and felt lonely. I thought Dr Show Off was going to see you for a while,” she answered, looking at me while smiling. I didn’t say anything or do anything. I smiled at her instead. “Well, then. I’m here,” I sat on her bed again, relaxing myself eventhough my mind was filled with many ing problems. I needed clear and sane mind to think about the transplant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter