I'm fine, big brother~

I Will Never Do That (Hiro x Rina x Meto)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tsuzuku’s POV

I walked around  the school to look for Nina. She wasn’t anywhere. I looked at the field, the cafeteria and the hall. Okay, there was only one place I did not go yet. School’s roof top. Dang it. I forgot that I told Nina to wait for me there. I walked quickly to the rooftop and then I saw the and a guy. W-was that Nina… On the floor?! I immediately punched that guy and yelled on his face, “What the hell did you do?!” He spat out some blood and took me by the collar. I clawed his hands and he let go off me. I rushed to Nina and checked if she was okay. Oh no. This was bad.
I carried he bridal style and walked quickly to my car. I ignored other people who were watching us. I meant, there was no time to glare at people. Nina had a heart attack again, and I didn’t bring the aspirin. I quickly started the car’s engine and quickly drove Nina to the nearest hospital. My little sister, needed to fight this alone. It’s not fair.

oOoOo Skip time oOoOo

It was already six in the evening but still. The doctor did not come out from Nina’s room. Luke was here some minutes ago but he grabbed some snacks. It was okay. He did not felt worried like me. I would wait here until next year if necessary. I leaned to the wall and my eyes started to fall down. I guessed I was tired. Soon after, I drifted to sleep.

Nina’s POV

“You’re a jerk!” I shouted at my doctor. “What? Whattt? I didn’t do anything wrong,” he said while looking through the files. “You’r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter