CHAPTER 2

The Mate Cafe (under the construction)

Yesung POV

After done practicing with KRY, me, Kyu dan Wookie went to Treasure café. Wookie has a promise with a sweet yeoja, a Japanesse named Yuka to meet him in Treasure. Kyu looks hesitant whe he know that we heeading to Treasure. But finally he agree.

As for me, these past days. I don't know why i always compares the other yeoja with Tiwi. Her face, her hair bang, the way she talks, her voice, her attitude, her habit, her favorit, thing she dislike, the way she walks, her everything. I have no idea why i act like that.

“Annyeonghaseo, please come in. Let me usher you to your usual table”Ritsu the senoir waiter of Treasure café said. Tiwi wasn't behind the counter. (What happen?).

“Ritsu, where is Tiwi noona?” Wookie asked her.

“Today, Tiwi unnie was the one who will cook. Because Luki unnie not feeling very well” Ritsu said before leaving them. Kyu ran to the kitchen and i go with him.

“Jong Woon, what's the matter?” Tiwi asked while she busy cooking the foods for the customers.

“Gwaenchana. I just want to see you” i said and sat on the kitchen counter. Tiwi looks so good and profesional when she cook. She cooks faster too. Just a while, she can prepared three or four foods. I was amused to see her movement, just like dancing.

“This is your order” she said and put my food that i usually orders on the table. I ate it slowly. I can see the sweats rolled from her forehead down to her neck making her looks so y. Her rosy cheeks because the heat from the stove. The smell of the foods and her scent seduce me. Nailed me down on the way i am now.

“Jong Woon, what do you want to drink?” She asked softly. I shook my head. She smiled and put a glass of water in front of me. While she drank a glass of cold water then put it next to my glass.

“Don't drink this cold water, it will disturb your voice. ” She said softly then continued with her job. But as i was so in. To her, i accidentaly drank her cold ice water.

“Jong Woon, didn't i warned you not to drink that?” She asked, hands over her hips. I startled, and finaly realize it.

“Ah…, mianhe. I've drink your ice water."

“Gwaenchana, Woonie. I just worried with your throat. I was affraid if the ice water will make it hurt” Tiwi said softly. I can feel the head on my ears, as we accidentaly shared. An indirect kiss. Tiwi continued to cooks the costumer's orders.

 

Kyuhyun POV

(Luki was sick? How could that happened??)

I came to Tiwi  who was busy cooking orders in the kitchen.

“Wi, where is Luki?”I asked the still busy Tiwi. She pointe to the staff room and i hurriedly making my way there. I seen Luki sleeping soundly on the couch. I stare at her calm sweet face as she was in her deep slumber.

Her breathing was normal and slow. Her chest move along with her breathing softly. (She looks so peacefully). Slowly i lay myself beside her, sneaking my arm downn her head. I hugged her softly.(This is so right and comfortable to having her in my arms). Yesung hyung and Tiwi foundd us sleeping soundly in the staff room 3 hours later.

“Kyu, wake up. Lets eat first” Tiwi said softly, waking me up immediately.

“Ne, Wi” i answered as i let go of my hug from Luki.

“{Unnie, I'm still sleepy}” Luki whined and turning her back to me.

“{Luki, wake up before Kyu find out that you like him as well}” Tiwi said, shaking Luki's shoulder slightly.

“{Tsk!! Unnie, it's impossible. He is at his Dorm}” Luki muttered and get back to her sleep.

“Kyu, please carried her to appartment”Tiwi said. Luki sit stright and turned to look at me.

“Kyu???” She asked in disbelief.

“Ne, wae?” I asked back as i made my way to her.

“Jinja?”She said confusedly.

“Tsk!!” I muttered and carried her. Luki was staring at me still indisbelief. I shruged it of and ignored her stare.

“Please take her to their appartment” Yesung hyung told me. I carried her to their appartment which is on the second floor of the café. Luki still has her eyes on my handsome face.

“Wae?” I asked without looking at her. She kept silent then looked away.

“Kyu, her room is the one on the leftt”Tiwi said from my behind. I entered her room and put her down on her bed.

“Kyu, Don't do anything there!!!!” Tiwi said from the outside. I sat in front of Luki.

“Ki, wae? What's wrong with you?”I asked as i looked at her.

“Ritsu said that you are sick. Please take care of your health” i muttered softly.

“I'm not sick, Kyu. I just can't get a proper sleep last night. So i felt so sleepy before, and slept in the staff room” she aswered softly and i just staring at her.

“Wae, Kyu?” She asked. I stands and exited her room. Before i can walked fuurther, Luki stopped me by holding my wrist.

“Why wouldd you be that worried, Kyu?” She asked , pulling me to sat back in fronnt of her.

“I don't know” i asnwered and looked down.

“Ki, Daniel was looking for you. He was confused when he couldn't find me on the counter, then he ask Ritsu and tell him that i replacing you to cook. He wish you getting better soon. He said tomorrow he will be here again” Tiwi said, leaning her body on the door.

“I don't want to see him again. I'm sick of him. {He has no brain. A jerk. He think, he can manage anything with money. He think that he can buy me with his not so much money. If i want to i can easily pay to have him right now}” Luki  muttered. Tiwi laughed when she heard that.

“{Ki, you shouldn't be like that. I know that Daniel is a bit arrogant. But, he care for you}”Tiwi said and smiled.

“{That is because he found out that i am a doctor. Befora that, you do remember the way he treat us with his arrogant and ignorance}” Luki added upsetly.

“{Unnie, he has his eyes on you either. So you better watch it}”Luki added, smiling.(What are they talking about?? Who is this Daniel ??Luki's bf??).

 

Luki POV

Kyu's face darken when we mention Daniel's name.(This sister of mine sure want me to make sure of Kyu reaction by myself). As soon as Tiwi unnie go, Kyu looking at me seriously.(here we go!).

“Ki, who is Daniel? Is he your bf? Since when did you know him? Is he a good namja? You looks upset to him? Did he made you upset?”Kyu bombared me with questions.

“Ani, Kyu. Daniel is a man who tries to get closer to me. But i don't like her behaviour and attitude. He is arrogant and ignorance. I reject him for so many times. But being a stubborn head, he keeps trying to get closer to me” i answered. (He looks a bit relax).

“You want me to kicking him out if he get back?”He asked.

“Gwaenchana, Kyu. He sure will get tired over it”i asnwered.

 

While in the outside of Luki's room, Yesung and Tiwi had a serious talk too.

 

Yesung POV

“Wi, who is this Daniel? Why did he after the both of you?”I asked Tiwi. I just met an arrogant namja named Daniel. He asked about Luki, but he undressing Tiwi with his stare.(Making me pissed). I really want to hit his head with that big pot. Glad i still can contol my emotion.

“He just another café's customer, Woonie. But since i became Seohyun's lawyer he started to flirting me and Luki”Tiwi said, making warmth drinks for the both of us.

“Do you like him?”Out of my curiousity i asked.

“{Heol!, no way}. Aniyo, a crazy power freak namja like him? Just a crazy yeoja who will want to be his gf” she said surely.

“Not a little bit? Wasn't he quiet handsome? He looks so rich either?”I added. (Wanted to see her reaction).

“TSK!! Thats it, that make him so arrogant and so full of himself”Tiwi said and shivered.

“I don't want a husband like him. Eurgh!!!!” She added and shook her head.

“So what kind of husband do you want?”I asked, trying to look calm.

“Em…, loving me, loyal, responsible, not looking down at woman specially his own wife. Which in this case was me. And making me an equal partner in our marriage. To be. Honest, namja like you” she answered softly, staringg at me seriously.

“But, Jong woon. Even it was right, you don't have to worry about my feelings for you. I won't change the way i treat you. So just relax “ she said and took a sip at her drink calmly.

“But, what if i want you to change it? I want you to become my yeoja” i said and looking at her softly. She kept silent, like she wasn't heard my words. Then she looked and me and smile.

“Jong Woon, why you want me to be your girl?”She asked.

“Saranghae” i said, looking at her softly.

“Gomawo, Woonie. Aku like you too. So much. But, i don't want to be your yeoja. Honestly i do love you. But,  i can't cross all the differents between us. Please think about our . I'm far older from you, saeng. 4 years, not a small gap to build a relation. More over if the yeoja is older. Then our friends,our background” she added. It breaking my heart. I was speechless in front of her.

“That all were just your reasons, were you? You just don't want mme” i whispered. She smiled sadly.

“Woonie, which yeoja that doesn't want you?just a dead yeoja who don't want you” she answered.

“You always been in my dreams, Woonie-ya.  But i'm an old yeoja. I have no right to be by yourside anymore. It better if you looking for a much more younger yeoja, more beautiful and nicer than me” she added softly.

I kept my mouth shut. I just staring at her sweet face, which always comes to my dreams lately.

“But i just want you” i said. Tiwi smiled at me.

“Saeng, just let us be like before. You are so precious to me, your career, more over for every Cloud. If your feelings still the same in this half year, you can meet me again” she said softly and smiled at me from the cross of the table.

Suddenly we got suurprised by some steps on the stairs to Tiwi and Luki's appartment. At the door, Wookie was see breathlessly.

“Hyung, noona, there was some not so good man down there that looks like they want nothing but bad. They entered the café forcefully. Ritsu and the others tried to stopping them. They wanted to see youu” Wookie stuttered breathlessy. Tiwi nodded and get up.

“I'll meet them. You, Yesung and Kyu just stay here. I don't want you to involve”she said and leaving.

 

Tiwi POV

(Who were they who came and wanted to see me? Mina's mans? One of the one that i ever sue?). I hurriedly meet down at the café. I was surprised as i see they made the waiters as hostages.. Even Yuka was one of the hostage.

“Annyeonghaseo, Tiwi imnida. One of tthe owner of café Treasure” i said as nicel as i can.

“Ah, finaly we can meet Mina's pimp” said one of the man. I smiled.

“Mianheyo. But, please don't include this café to whatever thing Mina's done. She just another customer of this café ” i said.

“Jinja??? She just customers of this?” He asked innocently.

“Thats right, sir”i answered.

“So, why did she said that you have the responsibilities to pay for her debt to us” he said. 

“Did you bring thee documents with you? If you did, i wan't to see it. Because she just lied to you, and tried to destroy the reputation of this café to our customers” i answered. He looked shock.

“Wait a second, wasn't you Siska Pratiwi. A genius lawyer who well known to be so harsh if it come to her job?”He asked.

“I just happen to prepare everythings better than the other side”i asnwered.

“Siska, agassi. Mianheyo. It was my bad to judge you like that. Jeongmal mianheyo” she said and bowed. They released all the café's waiters and Yuka .

“Mianheyo” they all said to the waiters and Yuka , bowing completely.

“Siska agassi, Kim Ji Young imnida [mianheyo, his name was as same as G Dragon Bigbang. Author ran out idea of the names]. Mina, lend some money from us last month to pay for her abortion.(She abort her baby last month too?? Then did it again days ago?? How her womb can handle it ??  Oh God!!!!! )”He explained nicely. I sat in front of him.

“Here, the document of the debt”Ji Young-ssi said and gave the legal documents to me.as i read it carefully, some points about the terms of transactions can shown some deception made by Mina.

“G-ssi, i know you will be so dissapoint to this documents. Mianhe, that i need to tell this to you. I conclude that Mina tried to deceit you. Please take a look at this.(I ask him to see the points that Mina used to deceit them. G's face getting angry with every points). Nah, this is so different from what i know about Mina. And i need to empathized, started from days ago i don't want to meet or serve Mina again. Because she used this café as her es place. Mina that i know was someone so arrogant and ignorant. She came from a wealthy family. Has an appartment and a mansion at Gangnam. Big Vila at Jeju-do. Works as a secretary in one of a vamous luxurious cars production in Gangnam”. I said, taking a deep breath.

“G-ssi, if you want to punish her it bbetter if you use the law. I'm sure Mr. Yuan will agree with this. Then, you can see her in her appartment or house if she really was there”i said . G chuckled at my words.

“Siska-ssi, why would you help us?”He asked.

“To be honest, i had a grudge to her.she tried to make a bad impression aboutt this cafe. Our hard works to build the reputation of this café which clean from thing like that was useless as she became a customer. G-ssi, you probably know café Treasure in Medan Indonesia. That is our first café. The biggest Café from some Treasure café that we own around Asia. Can you imagine what will our customers think if they know the cafe at Seoul became a es place for someone like Mina”i added as G, nodded.

“So, Rainbow café is yours too?”He asked and i nodded.

“Mr. Yuan, everytimes se goes to Medan he will come to Rainbow. If he went to India, he will come to Cury. If he went back to China, everydays he will eats at Silk. When he goes to Malaysia, he will be at Twin. And when he goes to Philipine, Thailand, Singapore, Brunei, Jepang and the otthers. Mr. Yuan always comes to one branch of Treasure café ” he said in awe.i just can smile.

“I should have know the both of you before barking to your café like a mad bull. Mianheyo, Siska-ssi. If Mr. Yuan know about it, we will have a hard punishment”he said weakly.

“G-ssi, don't be affraid. Mr Yuan won't punish you. I guaranteee”i assured him.

“Siska-ssi, gamshahamnida. Jeongmal. If you need some helps please do tell me. I will help you” he said and giving me herr business card.

“Gamshahamnida, G-ssi”i said and he stands up.

“Siska-ssi, we will take our leave. We will come to eat latter” he said then leaving the place along with his man. As they were away, i took a deep breath to calm myself.

“Nechan, who are they?”Yuka asking me.

“They are the part of Triad. Glad i knew their leader. Mr. Yuan is one of our loyal customer. He havent no chance to come here as he was busy with his naughty mans” i said.

Unnie, we were so confused. Thank God you came early. I was thinking that it was the end of my life”Rika and sat beside me. I flicked her forehead playfully and she laughed for it.

“Nechan, how come their boss become loyal to Treasure café ?”Yuka asked.

“Mr Yuan has a meeting at one of the hotel at Medan. The meeting ends in 6 hours. So they were starving. It was almost mid night at that time. Mr. Yuan dislike the foods from the hotel. So one of her employeer looking for a café that sell homemade foods. Then he foud afé Treasure. We were ready to close the cafe at that time. But, that man begging is to make them some foods because he can't found another cafe that sell home made foods like us. We finaly agree and Glad Mr. Yuan satisfy. Then the next day, Mr Yuan, came to our café, making us panic. Can you imagine he arrived wiht loth of securities more than the president himself. He just want to say thank you to out café. And he had his lunch there as well. After that he become our loyal customer. He also help us to make some of ourr branches”i explained to them.

“Unie, we ain't become camuflase of their activity right??”Rika asked paler.

“Ani, Mr. Yuan help us just to find a proper place for our café, thats it. He don't wannt to interfere of all the activity about the café. He said it himself. He was satisfy as a customer”.

“Okay, back to work” i said to them.

“Yuka, come with me. Wookie must be worried of you” i said, pulling her with mie to mine and Luki's appartment.

“Yuka, gwaenchana!!!”Wookie shout.

“Wookie, gwaenchana.Yuka just a bit shock”i answered and smiled as he hugged the girl tightly.

 

Yesung POV

Tiwi looks so calm. She even smiled when Wookie hugged Yuka.

“Wi, gwaenchana?”I asked softly. She nodded and smiled at me.

“Gwaenchana. Woon”she answered. In intertwined our fingers and held it tightly(she was doing the same).

“I was worried” i muttered.

“Annyeong”Teukie hyung said as he entered the appartment with the others.

“Annyeong” Tiwi answered and smiled at them.

“Noona, Mina came to SM. He met Soman sajangnim, to report that Kyu Hyung was. The one who left her with the babby inside her womb. She also added that she will report this to the police” Henry said to Tiwi. Tiwi nodded calmy.

“Henry, don't worry about Mina. I'll take care of this, so relax. I'll call Soman sajangnim about this. You guys better be back to your Dorm. Wait for the news from me. Before that, don't come to the café. I'll be the one who will contact you first” Tiwi  added.

“But, Wi……”i tried to said but she stopping me.

“Go home. Wait the news from me” she said softly.

“Now, GO!!!” She repeat and pushed us out from her apartment.

For a couple of days we have been waiting the news from Tiwi woriedly. Weeks change to months. It was almost the 4th month, we were surprised of  Tiwi and Luki's presence at Dorm.

=DING DONG=DING DONG=

“Ne, who's there?” Wookie shout as he was just awake from his slumber.

“Tiwi and Luki” Tiwi's voice can be heard from behind the door. All of the members wide awake.

“NOONA!!!!!”Wookie, Henry, Sungmin and Siwon shout. They huggged Tiwi and Luki tightly. Both of that beautiful yeoja bring something on their hands.

“Wi, what are these??” Hyukie asked as he took them all.

“Some foods from our café”Luki answered and breaking free from Sungmin's tight embarace.

“Minie, please. Let go of me. I can't breath” she whined. With a smile, Minie let Luki go.

“Mianheyo, noona”he said to Luki with her aegyo. Luki chuckled at him.

“Hyukie, thats for our diner. Don't try to finish it by yourself” Tiwi said softly and took the bag back from Hyukie.

"lets have dinner first. Then we will tell you all that happened for these past three months” she added. We gathered at our dining room. As we done, Tiwi began to talk.

“Its about Mina. She has been jailed for her unpleasant acts, fake accusement and spread bad rumors aboutt all of you and Treasure. Everythings were set and done. Mina was behind the bar now. She willl be there for 15 years.  So we can be more relax now. We just need to face the media. But we have talked about this to Soman sajangnim. Hhe will decide to our next move” Tiwi explained.

“Mina was jailed since two weeks ago. I heard that she was sick last week. I had the informattion from the doctor in charge, that Mina was infected by HIV. She should be quaranteen from the other prisoners”Luki added.

We were speechless, too shock to hear it.

“Noona, how about me?? Do i neeed to check myself??”Kyu asked, his face paler than usual.

“Kyu, gawaenchana. The blood sample for your general routine test was include to check wether you had infected of HIV/ AIDS or not. And you are clean from it. I've seen the results of all of you” Tiwi said and Luki nodded in agreement.

“Thank God” Kyu whispered.

“Noona, its better if you both have a sleepover here. It was so late to get. Back to the café” Wookie said, pulling Tiwi in to our room. As Sungmin pulled Luki to his and Kyu's room.

“Wookie, Minie. Me and Lukis suppose to sleep at the living room. Just give us sleeping bags. So we will sleep immediately” Tiwi said sleepily.

“Ani, noona. You must sleep in our room. Let us sleep outside” Wookie said and pushed Tiwi and Luki to our room. Then he took blanket and pillows for us.

It was midnight, i awake and wanted to have some water, i saw Tiwi leaned on the kitchen counter.

“Wi, Wae?” I asked as i took the water from the fridge. She smiled and back to her deep thought. I walked closer to her but she just ignoring me. Till her legs were between mine, she's just silent still.

“Wi, wae?”I asked, lifting her face slowly.(Mwo?? Why do you cry, Wi?). I wiped the tears on her cheeks.

“Whats's wrong?”I asked softly. She hugged tightly. Her shoulders shook. She stay like that for a while, without saying any word.

“Three months without seeing you making me almost crazy” she whispered almost inaudiably.

“I did tried to ignoeing my feeling for you. But it's useless”she whispered sadly at me. The sadness that presence on her eyes, making me wanted to protect her even more.

“Jong Woon, mianhe. I become a burden to you” she said, kissing my cheek lightly. Then she tried to leave me. I took her hand and hold it tight.she stopped right next to me but still has her back on me.

“Wi, you never been a burden for me. I even felt so happy to know about yyour feelings to me. Wi, even tho the half year wasn't over, my feels for you never chang but getting stronger. Without seeing ang hearing your voice for these past three years, its making me crazy. Have no idea about your condition, i felt like i was dying” i said as i held her hand tightly. She leaned her head on my shoulder. After taking a deep breath, she tried. Hard to let go of my hand. Then entering the room.

I can't even sleep till morning. My eyes weren't focused as our conversation repeats again and again. When Tiwi and Luki head back to their café, i can't usher them there.

“Hyung, wae?” Wookie asked me. I shook my head, then tried to ignore all members who asking the same question. Why i didn't want to took Tiwi and Luki back. I was hopeless, because everything i've ddone,anything i said to Tiwi,she won't trust me.

Wookie POV

Its been a mont, Yesung hyung looks like a walking death. We neverr felt her weird side again. Hhe looks like an empty shell. Never talks, never nags. He seems visible to us.

At café, the same condition happened. But Tiwi noona was the one who do it. Noona seems so sensitive now. So feisty. If something wasn't as what she wanted, she will exploded. Actually today me and Kyu went to cafe hesitantly. Because we. Don't want to see noona who will angry to everybody. We miss Tiwi noona's laugh so much.

“{Unnie!! Enough!!}” Luki noona said tto Tiwi noona who almost threw a blender to their new waiters.

“{Sorry}” Tiwi noona muttered and ran to the inside of the café. I can heard her sobs when she passed through us. I ran after her. I looked for her from the staff room then to her apartment, till i found her crying in her room.

“Noona”i said softly. Noona looks so down.

“Noona, may i come in” i said before get in to her room. She seems can't hear me.

“Noona, waeyo?”I asked as i sat on her bed.  Tiwi noona hold on to my hand tightly.

“Wookie, what should i do?i love your hyung. But i'm scared to trust him. He must be hate me now. I can't make itt anymore, Wookie”Tiwi noona whimpered.

“Noona, Yesung hyung loves you. Trust him. You know, he has no better than you. We just can sight, when we see him nowadays. We even can't recognizing him as Yesung from Super Junior whos famous because of his weird side. Same goes with you, we can't found our old Tiwi noona, the owner of café Treasure. Who lively and love to smile”i said, caressing her hand. Noona sat down beside me .

“Wookie, what i've done”she whisperedd again. A lone tear fall to her lap. I hugged her shoulder.

“Now, lets go to Dorm” i said. She was shocked, looking at me as if i loose my mind.

“I'll wait in the living room. If in 5 minutes you weren't outside,i'll force you out. With or without clothes. Ready or not,you will come with me to Dorm now”i said and exiti her room. Then i sat at Tiwi noona and Luki noona's apartment living room. 5 minutes later, Tiwi noona step out from her room. I smiled at her the pulling her out of the café.

“Luki noona, I'll borrow Tiwi noona for a day” i said as i passed the café's kitchen. Luki noona wave her hand to us. I bring her to dorm to meet Yesung hyung. At Dorm, i took her to mine and Yesung hyung's room.

“Hyung, i had a present for you. Don't you dare to break it. It will be hard to have the exact same with this one”i said then went outside and locking them inside.

 

Tiwi POV

(Itt was so dark. There is one shine from gap of the courten). But soon my eyes getting use witht the darkness of the room. I came closer to Jong Woon's bed. It looks like he was sleeping. But after two steps, he talked.

“Why are you here?”He asked hoarshly. (He seems never use his voice for months). He get up and sat on the bed. As i took another step closer.

“What for, noona?” He asked softly. My whole worlds crumble when he called me ‘noona’. I tried to be calm, as i allow him to giving back the poision that i force to him. As i stop in front of him, i kneeled down.

“Woonie, mianhe. Jeongmal mianhae.” I whimpered and looked down. My teras fall hard in front of him. Holding my hand, he pulled me to sat by his side.(It sure will leave some marks). He pulled me till i lay on his bed.  Looking at his paled and thinier face makes my tears fall even more.

“Woonie, what i've done to you?” I whimpered as i caressing the face that always comes to my dreams.

“Jagi-ya, what i've done to the both of us?”I added. I hugged him tightly, crying my heart out.

“Jagi-ya, mianhe. Mianhe, jeongmal mianhe”i repeats on his ear. My hugs and touchs making him realize about my presence who tried to show him how i felt to hime. He kiss me roughly. Trying to punish me, for what i've done. I let him doing so and accept my punishment.

“Wae, Wi?” He muuttered and leaned his head on my forehead.

“I could't trust you, couldn't trust my heart” i whispered. He leaned down and kiss me, so soft this time.

“Oppa, mianhae”i said, hugging him aggain. My tears were flowing. He shooth me with his soft kisses.

“Gwaenchana, jagi-ya” he smiled softly then his eyes twingkling naughtily.

“I like the way we make up” he said annd started to kiss me again. Giving his all through the kiss, making my knees goes weaks.( Glad i was laying on his bed).

“Oppa, Wookie waiting for us”i manage to said between his kisses. He smiled and looking at me.

“Wae, oppa?”I asked confusedly.

“They must be eavesdropping for our conversation” he smiled.

“Eavesdropping of what have we done in this room alone” he added. My face redden as i finaly understand. He laughed to see my red face.

“Aigo, jagi-ya. You really are older than me, huh?”He teased making me pout.

“How lucky i am” he muuttered and kissed my pouting lips.

“Lets go out. Before i change my mind” he said.

“Besides, i won't do it here. With all that satans ears out there” he added and smiled softly.

“Hyung, just me” Wookie shout from the outside. Woon oppa gestureed to the door. His eyes clearly telling me 'see?’. I laughed at what happened. He get up and raise his hand toward me which is I gladly took it. We tiptoeing to his door then to his bathroom. Oppa closed the door then turning the water on. He asked me to keep. Silent as he open the door a little bit. We took a peek at what will Wookie do.

Soon after, the room's door opened. Teukie, Heenim, Hangeng, Wookie, and the others rush inside. All of Super Junior's member, incluuding Kyuhyun and Luki(?)( How about the café?). They tried to heard the voices from thee bath room. Me and oppa opened the room's door immediately.

“What do you want guys?” I asked sternly. All looked down, while oppa leaned on the wastafel, crossing his hands over his chest.

“Eavesdropping?” I asked sarcastically.(Even in the inside i was laughed out loud). I hold Woon oppa's hand and pulled him out.

“Oppa, arrange your clothes for some days. We will have our trip to Jeju-do” i added. Oppa smiled and took his luggage from his closet to arrange his clothes.m

“Noona, can we come in” Wookie, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Zhoumi dan Henry said in aegyo. I stay still to be silent.

“Wi, we come with you, okay.  We have a week free from our schedule” Heenim and Teukie begged. I ignored them all. They begged me to so they can go with us. Only Luki who shut and staring at me. I instruct Luki to go tomorrow morning. We do want them to have a trip together, but tomorrow morning. Tonight, it will be me and oppa only.

 

Kyuhyun POV

Tiwi pulled by Wookie to exit the café.(What's going on???).

“Ki, what's wrong? Why did Wookie pulled Tiwi like that?”I asked Luki.

“Wookie borrow her for a while. I don't know what will he do to my Unnie. For sure, today i don't want to see Tiwi unnie in our café. Iit gives. Me headache to sees her angry like that” Luki said when she cook the orders for their cuustomers.

Suddenly my phone rang;

=RING-RING=RING-RING=

>Kyu, get back to Dorm now. Tag Luki and Yuka along. Tiwi noona and Yesung hyung make up. I think they will be an item<=Wookie

“Ki, close the café noww. Tiwi and Yesung hyung make up. Wookie locked them both in his room” i said and making the girl shock.

“Jinja???”She asked.

“Jinja. Hurry up”i said and helped her to cook. In 20 minutes we reach Dorm. All of Super junior members were gathered there, that called by Wookie too. (They seesm to tried to eavesdropping the voices from Yesung hyung's room).

Then i hear the sound of water.(Did Tiwi help Yesung hyung to take a bath? Jinja???). Wookie opened the door immediately.(mwo??? Empty?? Tiwi reallly do that to Yesung hyung?). Teukie hyung leaned his ear to tthe bathroom's door. Then;

Suddenly it opened. Tiwi has her hands on her hips, and Yesung hyung leaned over the wastafel. They looks like the hell's devil.

“What do you want guys”Tiwi asked angrily. All of us bowing our head, guilty. Scared to see her fierce eyes.

“Eavesdropping?” She asked sarcastically(OMO, Tiwi noona the lady dragon from Medan is mad). She pulled Yesung hyung out from the bathroom.

“Oppa, arrange your clothes for some days. We will have our trip to Jeju-do” she said sternly then gave a peck on Yesung hyung's cheek.(OMO!!!!!!!! TRIP TO JEJU!!! I WANT IT!!!). Yesung hyung smiled and started arrange his clothes.

“Noona, can we come in” Wookie, Siwon hyung, Eunhyuk, Donghae hyung, Zhoumi and Henry do their aegyo. But, that dragon keep shut.

“Wi, we come with you,okay. We have a week free from our schedule”Heenim hyung and Teukie hyung begged. Tiwi noona just ignoring us. She's just muttered something. Even though we had plead her to take us with them to Jeju, Tiwi noona won't listen. After Yesung hyung done,  they gone immediately. We sat on the livinng room weakly.

“Kyu, me and Yuka will back home, okay” Luki said. I nodded.

“Ki, let me take you there” i muttered and exited the Dorm. Along the walk to the café, i was speechless. While Luki and Yuka had a conversation with Japanese language. Sometimes they will laughed together. I don't give a thing to their conversation.

As we arrive, Luki stopping me on the café entrance.

“Just stop here. It was pretty late. You need to rest. You better wake up tomorrow when i call you.  Or you'll be lonely” she said the closing the café's door. Even i was so confused about it, i better obey her.

 

=RING-RING=RING-RING=

 

>Kyu, wake up. I was at your Dorm's door. Arrange your clothes now. We will go to Jeju today<=Luki MH.

I sat stright and wake  Mini hyung up then started to arrange my clothes. Just some minnutes, our dorm became a total mess. Everyone were busy to do their thing. An hour latter, we are ready to go. After spending some time,finally we reach Tiwi noona and Luki's villa.

“ANNYEOOOOOONG!!!!!”We shout.

 

Tiwi POV

Me and Luki has a vila at Jeju. Full with its furniture. Mine and Luki's clothes were there as well. So i can goes there right away. Oppa finally done to do his clothes. We exited the Dorm. Heading to the airport, and flight to Jeju. We left all that naughty ears from hell in Seoul.

As we reach Jeju. Me and Woon oppa went to our own room. Agreed to postpone it till we marriedd.( If there is a marriage). I take a bath and use my Pj, then cooked dinner for the both of us.

As i busy in the kitchen, Woon oppa(done with his bath and looking so fresh) suddenly bach hugging me.

“Oppa, you should sat there. Don't disturbed me”i said and pushed him to the chair. He shook his head, then hug me again. In the end i just let him be.

“Wi, how could you smell nice and y when you are cooking?” He whispered right to my ears.(Sending shivers downn to my spine). I chuckled at him.

“Oppa, i have no idea. If you tho that i smell good, then well, thats my scent. If i looks y when i cooks, i couldn't believied you with it. Which part of it were y, redden face, oily and sweaty like. This?” I asked and wipie the sweats on my face with tissue.

“I see you. So no comment” he said sternly, making me laughed at him.

“Ok”i gave up.

 

Yesung POV

“Ok”she answered and smiled sweetly.(It feels so comfort to hug her like this. I won't get tired over it).

“Done” she said , serving the foods on the plate.

“Lets eat”she said. I nodded and let her go. She put the plate over the table, then take the rice for me. When she about to sit in front of me, i shook my head.

“Wae, oppa?” She asked confusedly and making her way to me.

“Wi, i still want to hug you”i said softly. She blushed (beautiful). Shaking her head, then sat on my lap.

“Like this?” She asked and smiled naughtily.

“Ne, perfect”

 

Tiwi POV

As i sat on his lap, he justt can use his left hand.(It looks hard).  While his other hand, wrapping around my waist.(With that satisfy smile plastered on his face). I decide to feed. Him.(He seems startled to see it). But eat it directly.

“Taste better”he said and kissed my cheek. He put his rice bowl to the table.

“More” he plead. I laughed at his spoild side. After eat, i took all the dishes and about to wash it. But, Woon oppa follow me. He helped me to clean it.(So Woon oppa was the type who will help to do some chore). Done with the dishes, oppa pulled me to the living room.

“Lets watch with me” he said and pulling me to sat beside him. Withouut notice it, i fell a sleep just some minutes after we watch. In the morning i was awake in Woon oppa's embarace. (He was staring at me).

“Annyeong”i whispered.

“Annyeong” he smiled sweetly.(oppa, are you even a human? How could you be this handsome). My face redden and his smile getting wider.

“Neomu yeppo” he said andd kissed my forehead. I hid my face over his chest.

“Jagi-ya, do you really want to hid like that?” He said with his y husky voice(making me want to kiss him badly). I shook my head.

“Then, why don't you see me?”He whined.

“Because i still want to be this way”i said then gave a peck on his cheek, before hiding my face back on his chest. I can feel it trumble as he laughed.

“Fine, lets stay this way till the end of the world” he said and tightening his hug. I laughed at his words. Then;

“ANNYEOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!”Shout our trouble maker dongsaengdeul, oppa and our hyungdeul.

“Omo” i whined upsetly. Woon oppa laughed.

“YA, you were too fast to be here” i shout from the room.

“UNNIE, WE ARE HUNGRY!!!”Luki and Yuka shout from my room's door.

“Cook by yourself” i said and tightening my hold on him.

“YA, NOONA. JEBAAAAALLLLLL!!!!! WE CAN'T MOVE EVEN A BIT!!!” Kyu my soonn to be Evil dongsaeng in-law shot from the living room.

“Andweyo, i want to sleep more”i muttered and snuggled even closer to Woon oppa.

“YESSSOOOOOOONG!!!!! LET TIWI NOONA GO NOW! BEFORE I KILL YOU!!” Heenim oppa said fom behind.

“Oppa, go ask Luki and Wookie to make breakfast for you. Me and Woon oppa want to sleep some more” i whined. Woon oppa laughed as he found it was so amusing.

“Mian, hyung. It wasn't mean that I don't want to let Tiwi go. But she was. The one who won't let me go” Woon oppa answered between his laughter.

“Noona, Pweese. I'm so hungry” Sungmin said with his aegyo from behind Woon oppa.(But i refuse to see him).

“Mini-ya. I'm so sleepy. Your Hyung worning me out last night” i said calmly.

“MMMWWWWWWOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!”they shout.(From all around the Villa).  Woon oppa laughed even more.

“O M O !!!!”Said Teukie, Wookie, Luki and Henry.

“TSK!!!! You always disturbs me”i said as i making my way to the kitchen.

“Luki, Wookie and you, Yuka. Come with me. I can't cook for them all by myself” i said as walked pass them.

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

Luki, Wookie and Yuka come to help Tiwi noona to cook our breakfast. After waiting for 10 minutes, breakfast ready and set on the dining table.

“BREAKFAAAAST!!!!!”Shout Yuka and Wookie in unison. Soon we gathered around the dining table. But i was stopped by Luki who holding a tray full of foods made bby them.

“Follow me. Dining room must bee full” she said. She lead me to the back yard of their villa. There is a beautiful gazebo near the rock cliff. Luki went there. Yesung hyung, Tiwi noona, Wookie and Yuka were following us. Tiwi noona and Yuka carried the tray that looks like the one with Luki. The three of them then put the trays on the table.

“Let's eat” Tiwi noona saidd from Yesung hyung's lap(???). Yesung hyung ate as Tiwi noona fed him.(???). They were ignoring us ,deep in their own world.

“Why don't you started to eat?” Tiwi noona asked confusedly while looking at us. I snap out and took my foods. Same goes with Wookie, Luki and Yuka. They started to taking their own foods. I sneakly taking glances at Tiwi noona and Yesung hyung.

I were a little bit envy at them. Looking as they were so calm and comfortable to each other.

“Oppa, when will you marry my Unnie?” Luki suddenly asked.

“I want it happen as soon as possible. But i haven't told my family and SM, we will see how it goes”Yesung hyung said.

“Gwaenchana, hyung. We will help you” i and Wookie said in unison. While Luki and Yuka nodded.