CHAPTER 1

The Mate Cafe (under the construction)

Tiwi POV

Its been a year that I and Luki opened a café in here, Seoul. Our customers are quite a lot. Specially the K-POP cellebrity. Probably bacause of the location of this cafe, is near SM entertainment agency. So the artists of SM occasionately eats or just hang out in this cafe of us.

This Café well known as MATE Café. But the actual name of this place is Treasure Café. The customers giving that name as lot of them finaly met their mate at this café. According to them, because they always shares about their love life to us. And with our sugestion, they increasingly understand and get closer to their partner.

While me and Luki were preparing our handmade cakes in the display;

“Wi, can you help me”shout Teukie from across of the café .(??? What make him so panic like that???). Luki immediately opened the cafe door for him.

“Wi, Ki, can you help me” he said breathlessly as soon as he entered the cafe.

“Easy…, calm down first, then talk.” I said slowly. Teukie took a deep breath for him to calm hisself.

“Now, tell me what happen?” I asked softly.

“Help me..” He whined hoplessly.(????. What's wrong with this kid). Me and Luki were surprised and confused to see him in such a state.

“Mwo??”.

“Wae??” I and Luki said in unison.

“Help me to get to know this yeoja ” he plead whiht the same puppy face.(what the.....!!). Then he gave a picture of a sweet girl from Indonesia.

“Who is she?”Luki asked. As i take a better look for the girl's picture. (Linda? She is in Korea? When did she came? What is she doing here? Was she became a trainee here).

“She is a trainee that sent by SM Indonesia to be trained here. She just arrive two days ago. She came and introduce herself to us yesterday” Teukie said as he sat helplessly on the counter.

“So where's the problem? She was introduce herself to you” Luki asked confusedly.

“Ki, I'm so amused by her. So i didn't even hear it. More over she has became my responsibility as she trained here” he added and put his head on the counter weakly. (This is the very first time I saw the very confident Teukie, act this way just because of a girl).

“Ottokhe?” He murmured weakly.

“You have practice today?” I asked as i prepare the ingredients to makes some drinks .

“Nae” he said.

“When?” Luki asked from the kitchen.

“Now” he muttered as he see the white wristwatch that he always uses.

“So, what are you doing here?” I asked confusedly.

“We promise to meet here” he muttered  . Then Linda entered the café.

“Annyeonghaseo” She said unsurely.

“Annyeonghaseo, welcomme to Treasure café” I said with a smile.

“Please sit down” I added and exited the counter.

Please take a look first. If you want to order just please call me” I said in Indonesia. She was surprised to hear that.

Don't be surprised. I'm Tiwi, Indonesian too” .

Tiwi-Unnie?

Yap, that's right. How do you do, Lin” i asked playfully with a smirk.

So you move here. When? I've been looking for you at Treasure, Medan. But, you never shown up” she said then hugged me tightly. (Teukie staring confusedly as Linda hug me that way). I let a soft chuckle for that.

“Linda, you know Leeteuk?” I asked her in Korean.

“Ne, Unnie. He is my senior, he will be the one who will help me with my training” she answered and smiled to me.

“Ah…, so you know each other?” I mummble, pretending to be confused for the current situation.

“Ne, Unnie” Linda answered as Teukie was staring at her without a blink. (OMO!!!!).

“What do you want to order?” I asked while I took the note out.

“Unnie, can I have the one that I usually has back in Indonesia” Linda asked and sat right next of Him.

“Sure” I said and wrote down her order.

“What about you, Teukie. As usual?” I asked to the still stiff Teukie. He's still stun as He keep staring at Linda. I shook my head and wrote her usual order. Then I gave the orders to Luki who laughed silently as She seen Teukie in such a state.

 

Yesung POV

(Where is Teukie hyung? Wasn't he suppose to has a practise with  Hyukie and Shindong? But, I wasn't even see them all).

“Hyung, lets eat at MATE” Kyu said and puling me to Treasure café. Kyu started to change the Treasure café name with MATE right after he met a sweet yeoja (he said) at that cafe. And became his girlfriend since last week. Kyu love that yeoja. But, that yeoja only use him. Me and the other members can't do anything about it. Because we don't have the guts to tell this to Kyu. As we will go to Treasure café, I would tell these to Tiwi dan Luki. Who know that one of them can give some sugestions about it.

When we entered the café, I saw Linda and Teukie hyung were practising some 'rap’ with Hyukie dan Shindong sat on the farthest corner of the café.

“Kyu, Yesung, lets get in. We close Treasure for a while as Teukie asking some help from us to get him closer to Linda” Tiwi said with a grin.(I see the sign were really CLOSE).

“Kyu, you haven't seen the sign before”I said as i flicked his forehead succesfully making him pout.

“Wi, when did hyung ask about it?” Kyu asked.

“Just this morning, when I and Luki were about to open the café” Tiwi said as she made some drinks that we usually order. After taking his drink, Kyu get in to the kitchen. (Obviously to share her though to Luki, his favorite trash bin).

“Jong Woon, wae?”Asked Tiwi softly. Her stare penetrate right in to my mind. (Tiwi is really a great girl, with just one look to my face she aready know that I have something to talk to her).

“Wi, this is about Kyu”I said slowly.

“Ah…, Mina” she said and smiled. I chuckled as I know that she knew already.

“I suggest, that we need to let him be first. Kyu is a smart namja. He will know it himself, with or without our help. Gave some trust for that your devil dongsaeng” she said softly as she wiped the counter.

“For now, I was worried for Teukie. I've known Linda since we are back in Indonesia. It wasn't because of she is a player or what, but as I can remember, Linda was engaged with a namja.  One of the Eksekutif in a famous hotel over there” she said as she staring at me.(I can see how worried she is for Teukie hyung).

“I'm scared if Teukie know about this, he will be so down” Tiwi said almost like a whimpered.

“Wi, Teukie hyung is a strong namja. So don't be too worried about it” i assured her. Tiwi nodded and smiled.

“Do you wan't to eat?” She asked.

“Ne, if only you cooked it” I plead her. She chuckled then entered the kitchen. (I prefer her cooks than Luki). I've ate Tiwi's cooks once while this cafe was so full so Tiwi need to helpd Luki to cook.

That time, I felt the different and as I asked her, she affirm that it was her work. Since then, when the café has a little customers I asked Tiwi to made my order. But i've been so confuse with Shindong, Siwon and Wookie. They can't tell the diffrent between Luki's and Tiwi's cooks. I won't be so confuse with the other members, they have no tastebuds.

“Jong Woon, this is your order” Tiwi said and put 2 bowls in front of me.

" Luki has make your order too” she said softly. I took the chopstick and tried a bite from both bowls, nodded and took tthe one on the right. Tiwi chuckled.

“How did you know the different?” Tiwi asked confusedly.

“There's no differents at all, even the amount of the ingredients” she added as I shrugged.Tiwi shook her head. She took the other chopstick and ate the other food.

Suddenly her phone rang. A  text shown on the screen behind Tiwi.

>Tiwi, I want to eat at Treasure.  The bill will goes to Kyu<=Mina. Tiwi frowned as she read the text from Mina. Then;

>Tiwi, I have some companies, we are 12. Make space for us<=Mina. Then Tiwi chuckled.

“You know what, this text will be shown at the screen at the kitchen” she said, grinning. I chhuckled too, as obviously Kyu has read the text too. We continue our meals.

>Tiwi, we will be there in 5 minutes<=Mina. Tiwi let another chuckle. She exit the counter and arrange the tables for Mina and her friends. A namja exited the kitchen with appearance like a café waiters.

“Wi, let me serve Mina” He said calmly. Its hard to recognize him as he used a glasses, headband and a hat. Tiwi nodded and smiled. Tiwi put the RESERVED sign on that table then gave the note to that namja.

“It’s show time. Let’s do it, Kyu” Tiwi laughed evily as she entered the counter.

“Is that Kyu?” I asked surprised. Tiwi nodded and smirked. I can't help but laughed when I imagine Mina's reaction as she knew that the waiter is Kyu.

Not long after, Mina dan her friends arrived arrogantly.(They talks and flirts with us. The weirdest is, they doesn't even recognoze me at all. They talks loudly. Obviously praised Mina as the girl can succesfully catch Kyu as her namja cinggu. And makes him her money maker). They orderes alot and act heartlessly to Kyu. No manners at all, unpolite and too arrogant.

Kyu wrote down the orders calmly then gave it to Tiwi. Tiwi took the orders to the kitchen. All the orders appear on the screen behind her, but there are some addition codes in each of it. At the kitchen, Luky devilish laugh can be heard.(OMO, combination of 3 satans has been appeared. God know what will happen to that girls). Tiwi doing their drinks calmly.(too calm to be exact).

when she took one of the ingredients of the drinks, she's looking at me and smirked. (What is this???).

“Later” Tiwi whispered. Then calling Kyu to served the drinks for Mina and her cingu. As it served, they drink every drops of it.( Like they never drink something like that before).

“Will see”Tiwi whispered again.

“Wi, they ordered the same drink like before” Kyu whispered from behind me as he put the same order. As Kyu serves their orders (drinks and foods), the girl's seems enjoy it very much then ordered for some more. But soon after, Mina and her friends keeps going back to the rest room, specially Mina.

Tiwi's face looks so calm, but you can see her eyes twinkling naughtily. Seeing them in such a state. I saw them close their nose with tissue when Mina goes to the toliet. (I shivered to imagine what was happen right now). One by one of Mina's friends left, till finaly Mina sat weakly at this café. Tiwi walks closer to Mina.

“Mina, gwaenchana?” She asked worriedly.

“WI, WHAT DID YOU PUT IN TO MY FOODS?”Shout Mina. Tiwi looks surprised.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN? YOU ACCUSE ME TO DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR FOODS? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? DO YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE OF YOU ARE KYU'S GF WE WILL DO THAT TO YOU? YOU ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT!!!” Tiwi shout so loudly compare to her.

“I'VE BEEN WORRIED FOR YOU BUT YOU ACCUSE US. NOW WHATEVER, TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN SELF"Tiwi added. (Echoed around the café) . Then leaving Mina sat weakly on the seat.(OMO!!! Tiwi grinned as she walked back to the counter).

“Unnie, wae?” Luki asked as she exited the kitchen.

“Gwaenchana, Ki. I'm just upset to Mina. She accuse us to put something on her foods” Tiwi said and sighed.(WOW!! Her ekspression changed so fast. From her naughty devilish face, to her dissapoint face).

“MWO??” Luki asked.( What is this devil ups to).

“I just saw Mina kept going back and forth to the toilet. So i asked her is she okay. But she said that we put something on her foods” Tiwi said and sighed heavily and get back to the counter.

“MWO??” Luki shout as he held  Tiwi's arm.

“How dare!!” She shout as she hugged  Tiwi's arm tightly. Her shoulders shook.(Luki is crying???? Jinja???? Impossible!!!).

“Sshh... It's okay, Ki. Just let her be. If we can, I don't even want to see her face in this café ” Tiwi said.

“How many times that she went to the toilet?” Whispered Luki.(That's right, she was laughing).

“ More then 7 times”  Tiwi said softly that sent  Luki to laughed even more.

“Stop it, Ki. Let me usher you in” Tiwi said and walked Luki back to the kitchen. I can heard their laughter from here . Without knowing, Kyu sat beside the still angry Mina. Kyu started to open his disguise.

”Annyeong, Mina” Kyu said as Mina shocked when she realize who was the waiter.

“You looks weak? Did you ate something bad before?” Kyu asked oftly that cause Mina to blush a bit.

“Did you eat some squit before you went here? As i remember, you were allergic with it”  Kyu said as she walked to the counter. He sat beside me and looked at Mina.(So do i). I turned around so i can see her. Mina got surprise, as finally she realize that i was sitting at the counter the whole time.

“Mina, i finaly know that you just use me the whole time. Did i just a money maker for you? Did I just became a prove that you can have celebrities as yours? You should have known that i'm not paying peoples so easily. Even my noona and both of my parents, i barely do that. You just my girlfriend” Kyu said softly.

“And we just started. Just a week?(Kyu laughed). Don't even dream to taste my money. I don't even taste your body yet.(omo, Kyu. That was so rude). So don't think that i will pay for that. You will see and wait. What will happen if the SparKyu, Gaemers, Secrets and ELF know all about this” Kyu added.(Mina's face became so pale). Tiwi exited the kitchen with a smirk.

“Mina-yah, don't you realize that these past days, some of undescribable happen that happened to you?”Tiwi asked, crossing her hands upon her chest.

“Then, don't you ever think that if you date Kyu, you will have concequenties from ELF?” Luki's voice can be heard from the speaker.

“Ne, more over if they know what have you done to him” i said smiling. Mina's face geting paler.

“Mina, you need to know that we never put your debt to Kyu, we keep it. For this week, its been 10th times you ate here. Everything were in here” Tiwi said andd hold the papers that i recognize as  Treasure cafe's bill.

“Reservation charge, drinks and foods then the broken goods, plates, glass and cups that you guys broke, and some charge for the late payment and the way you treat our waiters” Tiwi said to the stiffed girl.

“Then today, because you accuse us to poitioned you, i wanted to sue you for that. And if you not going to pay all this debt, i'll sue you for accusation for fraud” Tiwi said, smilling. Mina took her credit card and gave it to Tiwi. Tiwi's reputation as a a sadistic lawyer on court must be heard by Mina.(I never heard the other side win over her easily. They will be like diying).Tiwi proceed the bill .  I remember when SNSD's Seohyun conned by her bf and business partner.

=FLASH BACK=

That time Seohyun finaly know that her bf had a new gf. Not only 1, but 4. And one of them was 3 month pregnant. Seohyun finaly know that right from the start, her bf just want to use her fame. Because of his place as A bf of Seohyun, he can easily entered to every clubs at Seoul.

And as Seohyun's business partner he will easily use Seohyun's financial as well, to pay all of his gfs. More over, when Seohyun knew about it and break up with him, he came in to SNSD's Dorm and tried to Seohyun. Glad that some of the members back and he ran away.

Tiwi was so mad. She was so close with SNSD members, and treat them as her yeodongsaeng. Specially Seohyun, who remind her to her youngest yeodongsaengnya that had been passed away. So Tiwi asked Seohyun to use her as her lawyer.

I had my eyes on this case, started from the news and the live scene of its law process. I can see it that Tiwi was a well known around the lawyers in Korea.(And I've been so confused to her. Why the famous lawyer like her, wanted to be the owner and waiter of this Treasure café). In the courtroom, Tiwi harshly put the lawyer and Seohyun ex bf down.

She made Seohyun's ex-bf pay quite lot of fines. (Around 500 million won). Pay 5 billion won as compensation cost to Seohyun, for his unpleasanable act. Need to spend 15 years in jail as he attemped to and deceive Seohyun.

=FLASH BACK END=

”Here, your credit card” Tiwi said and giving back Mina's credit card.

“Mina, lets break up. Don't you ever dare to contact me anymore. I don't want to know someone like you ever again”  Kyu said and started to call his credit card's bank. He asked all the reports for all his debt for this month first, as Kyu suspect that someone has use it without his agreement.

“Mina, I've called the cab for you. Starting frrom now, i hope you won't be come to Treasure café anymore. You are so troublesome. If you came here, we won't serve you and your friends anymore. No matter what will you do, we won't serve you. Even if you want to report us, it will be useless. We have proves of you guys attitude from our CCTV” Tiwi said as she pointing to the ceilling.(There indeed were some CCTV). A cab stopped in front of the café. The driver exited the cab and entered the café.

“Annyeonghaseo, is there someone named Mina here?”He asked.

“Ne, ajussi. This is her” Tiwi said as she pointing Mina who sat weakly.

“Please take her” Tiwi added.

“Before that, I warned you,Mina. If i heard bad rumors about this café or Kyu, I'll make sure all the CCTV records will be spreads all over the internet so the Netizen will know about what you have done in this café. And don't blame me if ELF hunt you down” Tiwi said calmly. The taxi driver then help Mina in to his taxi.

Kyuhyun POV

“Wi, what did she done in this café ?” Yesung hyung asked.

“You want to see it?” Luki asked from the kitchen.

“Ne, we want to” Eunhyuk dan Shindong hyung said from behind of us. As Teukie hyung and Linda nodded.

“Wait a minute” Tiwi said while she closed all the window and the front door. Yesung hyung and me started to help her. When the three of us get back inside, Luki put the CD in to the player. Not long after, they can see Mina and two of her friends  with some boys. They have been flirting at each other, hands roam everywher. Touching and kissing inn the dark side of the cafe. All of us(SUJU members and Linda) had our jaw down.

“Unnie, what the hell with this girl” Linda said and hid her redden face behind her palms.

“Ki, was that really happened?” I asked.

“Ne”Luki answered.

“This is happened before or after Mina and Kyu together?” Eunhyuk asked.

“After” Tiwi answered.

“I know about these 5 days ago”  Luki added.

“Omona” Teukie hyung murmured.

“When were this happened?” Yesung Hyung asked.

“Last week. Just some days after they were official” Tiwi said as her eyes still on the screen.

“You can see it through the time that shown on the screen. I checks all the CCTV everydays” She added. The scene on the screen change. It was in the early morning, Mina with some of her friends had some shots near the cafe entrance. Then came some boys to join them. That Namjadeul then sat in the fartest corner from the door and the counter. As that boys orders came, Mina and their friends joined them.

I can see it when  Mina and her friends getting closer, that boys started to open their pants zipper and let their out of it. (OMO!!!!!!). After that, Mina and her cingu who use a short skirt sat on the guys lap. (OMONA!!!).

“Huek!!!!” Linda ran to the kitchen and we can tell that she was vomitting over the sink. Teukie hyung ran to check on her. On the screen we can see Mina and and her friends doing 'that' with that boys. As they were done, that boys then gave some cash to them.

Then the scene change anymore. Now Mina had a party with her friends. They celebrate Mina's birth day. They were act like a drunk person or like someone who use drugs. Whenever something making them mad, or when they were too exited, they will threw the plates, or glass or cups from their hands.

“Both of that video happened a day after the first one”Tiwi said.

“Some of our workers hurt by the impact” she added. And that's right, the video shown some of the waiters had injured on their shoulder, or arm , leg and some on the head.

“Ki, wasnn't it Riska?” Shindong hyung asked as she pointing to one of the waiters who had her head bleeding.

“Ne. I need to stitch it without anastethic ”Luki answered.

“Ne. We need to take Riska to the hospital after that. And she still there by now”  Tiwi said. Then another scene appear. It was in the morning, and the cafe just open. Mina was waiting for someone. Not long after, a man come. They were in to a confersation.

“This Namja is Mina's boss” Tiwi said. She pushed something on the computer. We can heard their voice clearly.

-> “Oppa, you need to responsible. This is yours!(MWO!?!?!?!)” Mina said to that man.

-> “don't lie!! That must be your famous bf's. But as he won't admit it, then you said that its mine” he said sarcastically.

-> “Ani, oppa. This is really is yours. Kyu don't want to be with me” Mina started to sobs.

-> “of course he doesn't want you, he sure has known that you are nothing but a . So he won't gave his precious seeds to your dirty womb.” Said that namja rudely. He left and put some cash on the table.

Then another scene. In the afternoon, Mina looks so pale. She was waiting for someone in the Fartest place from the café entrance. A girl came hurriedly.

-> ”Mina, lets go. The Taxi was outside. You suppose to have some rest after that. You always been a burden to me. How many times that you abort your child in this half year. Three? Four? Five?” That yeoja said as she helped Mina out of the café.

“That videos happened two days after that party” Tiwi said. Linda back to us with the help of Teukie hyung.

“Unnie, enough. I can see no more. ” Linda said as she put her head on the counter.

“Oke, that's enough then. If you want to see the rest of its, just come tonight” Tiwi said and turn it off.

“Ki, Wi, Hyung, you guys knew that Mina just use me the whole time, weren't you?”I asked them all.

“Ne” Tiwi answered.

“Then why did you hid this from me?”

“Kyu, can't you guess what is our reason to hid it from you?” Tiwi asked softly. I bowed my head down.

“Mianhe, noona” i whispered. Tiwi chuckled as he make my hair a mess. I pout as i let Tiwi do that.(Just some times i call Tiwi with noona, because of the gap of our age was 9 years).

We(Super Junior), most of us ain't  calling Tiwi and Luki with noona. Even we know that the both of them were olderr than Teukie hyung.(Tiwi 4 years older than Teukie hyung. And Luki, 2 years older than him). The both of them looks so young, like teenagers.

For example, Luki. With her bare face, white chef suit and black skinny jeans with a black apron. Her pony tail hair, dark brown eyes that looks so warm and with her long black lashess. Height 160 cm, she looks so tiny as she sat next to me. Luki then get back to the kitchen. I ran after her.

“Ki, so you do know? That Mina was someone like that?” I asked. Luki nodded as she wiped the kitchen's table.

“Why don't you say anything?”.

Her hands stop from wiping the table.  She looking at me for a while before said.

“I don't want to” she said shortly, as she begin to wash the pot ant the dirty bowls.

“Why?” I asked for the third time. She clean its then back facing me.

“Ki, why?” I asked again. She tried to left me and i stop her with holding her wrist.

“Answer me” i said firmly.

“You suppose to know the answer, Kyu” she said softly.

“You don't want to as you affraid that i wouldn't trust you?” I asked.

“Ne, jeongmal” she said and tried to let go of my hand.

“Let me go, Kyu” she said weakly.

“Please, Kyu. Please let go of my hand” she whispered as she turned around.(She was crying in pain). I let her hand go immediately and take some steps back.(omo, i can see some bruise on her wrist as i held her too tight before).

“Mianhe, Ki” i whispered. Shocked by the fact that i just hurt her. She nodded and held her bruised hand. She took the clean  wiper, then make it wet with warm water and tried to put it around her wrist.

“Comehere” i said. Taking the wiper from her and put it around her wrist carefully.

“Mianhe, Ki. Jeongmal mianhe” i muttered.

“Gwaenchana. I easily had it. Don't take it seriously” she said softly. I have a better look at her tiny hand. Her beautiful nails even without the polish, it looks shinee. Her skin just a little bit taner than mine. Just a bit different. If you looking at it closely then you can notice that. Her skin felt so smooth and soft like a baby.

When i straighten my head, i saw her top head. (Smell good!!). Her hair looks so shinee, soft and smooth. From my point of view now,  Luki eye lashes looks so long like butterfly wings.(My hearts beats so fast and strong).

Slowly i let go of her wrist and walks farther from her. She looked at me confusedly.

“Kyu, wae?”She asked. I shook my head, then ran from Treasure café.

(What is this? My heart beats so fast as i see Luki closer like that. I always see her as my friend before. Not more. And i never think of her as a yeoja. Why now?? OTTOKHE!!!!!).

Without know about it, i arrived at our Dorm. I entered my room and locked it. I lay my body on my bed. When i close my eyes, Luki's face came to my mind. Her hair and body's scent, the smell back and filled my nose and mind.(Seems the scent of Luki was around me).

“Kyu, comeheree” Luki who sat in the middle of flowers field said to me. Smell so good, just like Luki's hair and scent. My feets walked me closer to Luki. She asked me to sit by herside. I obediently do as she said and sat next to her. She keep silent and looking at me softly.

My hand has its own mind, and touch her soft cheeks. She closed her eyes and leaned her head over my hand. I was amused to see her like that. I took her to my embrace and she kissed me passionately (OMO!!). It burned my head.

My hands sneak inside her dress and started to caresses every inch of her soft bare skin. I can felt my body tensed as i feels the warmth from her.

“Do it, Kyu” she whispered to my ear. I nodded and enter her warmness . I gasped and wide awake and found the wetness on my pants.(OMO!!!). I cleaned every trace of my dream hurriedly. (Don't want the other members to know about it).

 

Siwon POV

I heard water from the bath room.(Seems like someone take a shower or wash something. Who???). I peek at the one who exit the bath room. (ah, its Kyu. Just let him be. He must be sweating from the heat and decide to take a bath in the mid night like this). I went back to my bed and sleep.

In the morning, i see Kyu sat on the dining room.(What's wrong? Wasn't he was hard to wake up?). Seems he was in a deep though. Likes He wasn't understand about something. Even when we had to practice, he barely concentrate. But, i don't know wh Teukie hyung, Yesung hyung, Eunhyuk hyung and Shindong hyung didn't said anything. Same goes with Ryeowook, Heenim hyung, Sungmin hyung, Donghae dan Kangin hyung. They pretend to don't know about what had happen. Just me, Hangeng keke, Zhoumi keke dan Henry that looked confusedly at them.(What is really happened??)

When we were gathered at Dorm, me and Hangeng keke, Zhoumi keke and Henry were called by Teukie hyung to his room.

“Wonie, Geng, Mimi, Henry, please just ignore Kyuhyun for a while. Anything he done, just let him be. We will look for these days first. If he still that way, I'll talk to him. Kyu was broken now, as she finally know about Mina's attitude. They were broke up yesterday. But, please don't ask anything about Mina to Kyu” hyung said to the four of us and we just can nod..(So thats the problem, that's why he act that way. Out of ordinary. But, why did he wash something on the mid night ??? ah…, so confused).

The next night, I went to the café after i've done my schedule as a fashion show model. Its been a while that i'm not been there and talk to Tiwi and Luki.

“Annyeong, Horse” Luki noona said as she swipe the floor. While Tiwi noona wiping all the tables and chairs on it.

“Yo, Siwon” she said from the café corner.

“Annyeong, noona” i answered as i hugged Luki noona tightly.

“YA, WONIE. PUT ME DOWN!!!” Luki noona shout when i lift her from the floor and swing her body. Tiwi noona laughed out loud.  Luki noona hit my shoulder as hard as she could, then i put her down.

“Noona, bogoshippo” i said with aegyo. Tiwi noona laughed even louder as Luki noona flicking my forehead.

“So, if you miss me you can carried me like that,huh?”Luki noona asked playfully and i only laughed at her.

“Enough both of you, lets have our dinner now. Today is my turn to cook” Tiwi noona said as she pulled me with her.(She still occasionately giggles). Noonadeul who were at this Treasure café love to laugh. Specially Tiwi noona. This small Noona, was hard to stop laughing if she found something funny. Look at that, she occasionately giggle as she cooked. I smile to see her like that.

“Siwon, you always makes me laugh whenever you came here” she said and smile sweetly as she served the food in front of me.

“Noona, i like to hear your laugh” I said while i took the chopstick and about to have a bite of the foods but Luki noona took the plate away from me.

“Noona, I'm so hungry” i whined while she just sticking her toungue to me playfully.

“Later. You are the almighty Choi. Can't you be a bit patient?” Tiwi noona said and put another plate on the table. I snatch the bowl and fill it with rice. Luki noona laughed to see that i have no patience to wait Tiwi noona to sit with us. When Tiwi noona sat down, i took much of the foods on the table. Both of them were surprised to see me that way.

“Wonie, what's wrong with you? You never act like this” Tiwi noona said as she filled the rice to my second bowl.

“Noona, like i've said. I'm so hungry. I sikp my meals before. And its been a while that i eat at this café”I said and ate my foods. They soon join me to eat, but much more slower than me.

After dinner and drink our Jasmine tea made by Tiwi noona, i asked them abou Kyu.

“Noona, since last night Kyu looks weird.do you know what happened to him? According to Teukie hyung, he just break up with Mina, i thought there is the other reason. Because accidentally i heard Kyu washing something in the mid night”i said confusedly.

“But, Unnie. Two days ago after we show them about the videos, Kyu asked me. Why we hid this to him.i know he must be upset to us,  and accidentally Kyu held my hand too tight till it a little bit bruis .(Luki noona let us see her wrist). After that he said sorry to me, and helped me to cure it. But suddenly he ran away. I don't know what made him act that way” Luki noona said confusedly.

 Tiwi noona looked in her deep though as she clean the dishes. Suddenly she smiled then giggled.

“Call me dellisional, but i think his weird behavior wasn't because of Mina. But finaly he realize that she like Luki” she added and giggled.

“MWO???” Luki noona shout.

“I think you are right, noona. Because i never seen Kyu like that. He usually plays his games for a week whenever he has problem with girls.

“YA!!!”Luki noona shout, feeling upset that we ignore her.

“We will see what happen next. Siwon, you better watch over Kyu. Don't let him do something stupid” Tiwi noona said to me. I nodded, because i don't want something bad happen to my favorite dongsaeng.

 

Luki POV

Damn it Tiwi-unnie. How can she said to Siwon that Kyu like me. As soon as Siwon back to his Dorm, and we need to go to sleep.

Unnie, why did you said to Siwon that  Kyu like me?” I asked that naughty sister.

Ki, you know what. That time i see the way he look at you before he ran away from the café” she said and pulled the blanket up.

Really??”I asked.

Yap” she asnwered and closed her eyes. Soon after, her breathing became calmer.

I do really like Kyu as an idol. But, i never thought this will be happened. I thought, when we open this café in Seoul we will barely meet Super Junior, and other SM artist. But look at what was happening now. All of them treat us as their family and their bestfriends.

We both feels so happy for it. Because we, treat them as our family and bestfriend as well. But we, more over me. I never tho to be one of their gf.

Tonight its hard for me to close my eyes. Because i can't help but felt happy to know that Kyu, my bias seems to like me. But i need to push the feeling aside. As the gap of our ages was 7 years, his career as an entertainer, the ELF, SparKyu, Secrets, and Gamers, his fanbase. And our different background too.

At day, i can't bear to open my eyes.

Unnie, can you replace me to cook. I want to sleep first. So sleepy”I said to Tiwi unnie, who entered the kitchen imediately. I went to the staff room. Laying my body on the big couch over there.