CHAPTER 6

The Mate Cafe (under the construction)

Tiwi POV

After playing on the beach for two days, we back to Seoul in the afternoon. Back to our works. Daniel, since the last time he called me, i've heard nothing from them.(Thanks God). Today, the Prosecutors will read the warrants to Daniel. I and a team of legal advisers  were attending the second session of the court.

Daniel looks thinnier, and tired. His eyes looks wild and full of suspiciousness towards his surounding (looks like a mentally sick person). He always can't answeres all the questions that gave by the justice. His lawyer seems so overwhelmed to make him able to concentrate on what is asked by the judge and the public prosecutor. The trial finally finished today. I went home, to see my husband, my sister and my in-laws.

“Annyeong” i shout from the door of my apartment.

“Annyeong”my husband answered as he come to me immediately.

“Bogoshipo, oppa” i whispered before entering the warmth of his embrace.

“Nado, yeobo” he said softly and kissed me.

“ A week without you, making me dying” i whined. He smiled softly and pulled me inside.

Unnie!!!” Shout a voice as someone crashing and hugging me tightly.(Who?). When i see the one who hugging me till i hard to breath, i smiled to see Linda. She looks better. Looks like some one so happy and so in love.

“Annyeong, Wi” Teukie oppa said and waved his hand at me.( Thats what makes  Linda happy.Teukie oppa is here). In the living room, there are Yuka, Luki, Kyuhyun, Wookie and all of Super Junior's members. They waves their hands as they watching TV.

“Annyeong”i greet in surprised.

“We came here as we had something to talk to you”Heenim oppa said.

“Waeyo, oppa?” I asked and sat in front of him.

“When will you have your free days?” He asked seriously.

“Start from tomorrow, I and Luki can let our café to Ritsu. So, the both of us will have more free times” i answered him.

“Okay, You and Luki will do some shoping with me and Zhoumi. And you and Luki can not object” he said, smirking. While I and Luki were speechless as we surprised to his words.

“Oke. Eunnn……., you are free tomorrow?? Want to sleep over??” I asked them.

“Noona, you have questions like a machine shotgun” Wookie said and laughed.

“Ani, noona. We have our schedule tomorrow. Just Heenim oppa and Zhoumi who will be free. But, we will sleep here. We miss you” Siwon said softly and i nodded.

“Then, who will sleep over at my place? And who will stay over here?”Luki asked. Wookie, Yuka, Henry, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kibum, Siwon and Kangin lift their hands up.

“We will sleep at yours” Kangin said to Luki.

“So the other will stay here” i said slowly. Heenim oppa, Zhoumi, Linda, Teukie oppa, Hangeng keke, Sungmin and Shindong nodded.

“Have you guys eat?” I asked then nodding my head when they shook their heads.

“Then, while i prepare our dinner, please take the sleeping bags and blankets. Ki, help them to get it out. Wookie, you will help me. Oppa,you and Kyu go help Luki” i said as i making my way to the kitchen.

Unnie, let all of us to just sleep over here. I and Kyu oppa, will take another sleeping bags from my apartment” Luki said, pulling Kyuhyun to her apartment.

“Linda, Yuka, please help me. Let themm took the sleeping bags and blankets out” i said to them when they wanted to help the boys.

=TOMORROW=

“WAKE UUUUUUUUP!!!!!! YOU HAD YOUR SCHEDULES!!!”Shout Heenim oppa as loud as he could. I who preparing our breakfast together with Luki, Yuka and Linda giggled. Woon oppa and Zhoumi  who were wake up and sat on the kitchenn counter just smile.

“Ciecie, this is the exact thing happened in dorm every morning” Zhoumi told me. I nodded as i still giggle.

“Look” i said, carrying a plate of breakfast and walked to them. Luki, Yuka and Linda followed me, taking a plate with them. In instant, all of them get up and opened their eyes.

“If you want these breakfast. Go get ready” i said and took the plate away. Same goes with Luki and the other. In15 minutes, they been neat and ready to go.

“If i know this method, I'm not going to be tired for screaming every morning  "Heenim oppa grumbled while eating his breakfast. Woon oppa, Zhoumi and we the women giggled.

“I just need to wake Wookie and ask himm to make the breakfast, then done”he added.

“Hyung, don't be mad like that. How if Tiwi noona will be the one who waking us every morning with her foods?” Hyukie said, taking the third portion of their breakfast.

“No! That won't happen. Poor my wife, if she should cooks breakfast to sikshin like you, Hyukie” Woon oppa said and hugged me.

“Or let Luki noona to do that” Henry said, smilling.

“No way! I'm not going to let my wife to cook breakfast for you all. He only will cok for me” Kyu said and hugged Luki tightly.

“And don't ever wish that i'lll let Yuka to do that” Wookie said firmly when he saw Kagin looking at Yuka.

“Same goes with Linda!”Teukie oppa said calmly without looking at his all dongsaeng. I, Luki, Linda and Yuka giggled, seeing Super Junior members (who still single) frowned.

“You guys not fair. You're hogging Tiwi, Luki, Linda and Yuka alone "said Heenim oppa as he crossed his hands. Teukie oppa, Yesung oppa, Kyuhyun and Wookie are just smiling at him.

“All of you, go find a yeoja that want to love you. So you can hogging her to cook for yourself” Teukie oppa said softly. Kyu and Wookie sticking their tongues out to Heenim oppa and the other members.

“YA, HYUNG!!!!”they shout.

“Mianhe, we just want to cook for our oppa” we said, hugging our own boy friend and fiance. They were frown even more.

“Exept if you stay over or eat on the café”i and Luki said, smirking to them.

“AHHHHhhhhh……..!!!” They shout upsetly.

“Enough, now go away. This day, we will bring your lunch” i said as i took their dishes. They went to their schedule immediately. Including Woon oppa, who after them as he done kissed me.

Heenim oppa, Zhoumi and us then went to a market. Heenim oppa and Zhoumi pulled me and Luki in to a boutique. A worker came to us.

“Please take your best dress” Zhoumi said to them then go away. Not long after, he went back with her friends. Carrying some dresses. Heenim oppa and Zhoumi ordered us to try that dresses. Till we finally found the one that we choose together.

Mine was corset mode that fitted bodice with ropes at the back, with open shoulders, shiny dark red, sprinkled with crystals. With the bottom of the dress which expands and has the length till it could sweep the floor.

Luki's dress was a corset mode that fitted to her body and open shoulders too. But with the bottom part was marmaid like mode. Taupe shiny colored with sequins fill the corset

Then they pulled us to a shoes and bags boutique. Choosing the match shoes and bags for our dresses. After that, Yuka and Linda pulled us to a lingerie boutique. They helped us too choose the match llingerie either. We bought some others that looks like a night gown, PJ and stocking.

After that, we went to my apartment. While I, Luki, Yuka and Linda cooking our lunch, so he could bring it to SM building, oppa and Zhoumi sat on the couuch without even move.(They sleep soundlessly). As we done, we went to SM immediately. Heenim oppa and Zhoumi walked in front of us. Some Elf that were in the front of SM building, cheering the four of us. We could only wave to them.( What's going on??).

As we opened their practice roon, we were surprised. We saw some girls tried to flirt all of Super Junior members. Specially Woon oppa, Kyuhyun, Wookie and Teukie oppa who were pushing them firmly. When they found us at tthe doorr, they came closer to us.

“Yeobo, welcome”Woon oppa said softly and kissed me.

“Oppa, bogoshippo”i whispered againts his lips. He smiled and return the kiss.

“OPPA, WHO IS SHE” shout the girl who hugged Woon oppa earlier. Inhallinng sum amount of air, oppa turned around but still had his hands around my waist.

“She is Tiwi, my wife”Woon oppa said and kissed my cheek.

“NO WAY!! YOU AIN'T MARRIED. AND YOU ARE JUST GOING MARRY ME!!” She shout again.

“Eun min, I've been married to her. We doesn't broadcast our wedding yet. But, definitely will. Therefore, there is no point of you to tease me like that. As well as the whole times.” Woon oppa said and kissed the top of my head.

“Hei, trash. How much money do you want so you will let Yeye oppa go? Tell me? I'll pay all of it” she said to me. I smiled to hear her words to me.

“Mianhe, I won't giving Woon oppa to anybody. He has sacrificed so much for me. So I could not let him go "I said softly.

“No one refusing money. Tell me. 1 billion, 2 billion?” She asked me. I laughed.

 

“I've told you that i won't let Woon oppa go. Even if you give me  1 Zillion i willl object.

Suddenly, Mr Yuan get in with G and some other.

“Annyeonghaseo, Mr Yuan” i greet him as i bowed.

“Tiwi, what are you doing here?”He asked then hugged me.

“I came for my husband and all my in-laws” i smiled at him.

“Your. Husband?”He asked confusedly.

“Ne, Mr Yuan.  This is my husband, Kim Jong Woon or Super Junior's Yesung. And they are my in-laws. Specially Cho Kyuhyun or Super Junior's Kyuhyun, Park Jun Soo or Super Junior Leeteuk and Kim Ryeo Wook or Super Junior's Ryeowook” i answered, intrrodusing Woon oppa, Kyu, Teukie oppa and Wookie.

“Kyu is Luki's husband. Teukie oppa is Linda's fiance. While Wookie is Yuka's fiance” i said softly to him who nodded.

“I'm so sorry, because our wedding and Linda's engagement were very closed. Till i could't tell you.”I added to him. Mr Yuan nodded again.

“Harabeoji, this yeoja must be lying. She couldn't marry yeye oppa” shout that girl. Mr Yuan glared at the girl.

“Eun Min,  watch your mouth. Think before talk” he scold firmly. That girl gasped to hear Mr Yuan.

“Harabeoji, why are you defending this trash yeoja?”she shout again.

“Eun Min, watch your mouth! You don't know who Tiwi is. Watch your attitude in front of her!” Mr Yuan added.

“Mr Yuan, if i may to ask. Who is this yeoja ?”I asked Mr Yuan softly.

“Tiwi, jagi. Mianhe, she is Eun Min. My foster grand daughter. So far, it turns out that I was spoilling her too much. So she's become like this. No longer have courtesy to others”he said softly.

“Eun Min, she is Siska Pratiwi. The owner of Café The Treasure group that were in some countries in the Asia. And also a profesional lawyer that well know in Asia, even more in the world. And she is also my foster kid” Mr Yuan told Eun Min who looks so shock.

“ You suppose to know her. Suppose to took example of her, asking her to teach you well, so you could have the same abillity like her. She is the one that i always tells to you, whenever i told you to study and work harder” Mr Yuan said to that girl.

“You should have know, Tiwi is always be honest with her words. Even maybe she haven't married with Jong Woon yet, she will marry him in the near time. So, the thing that she said still right. And you can't be said something like that. Besides, don't you think that i don't know that Jong woon is refusing you all the times” Mr Yuan said to that girl who looked down.(Same goes with the other memebers that were flirting Super Junior's member before).

“Now go back with me. Same goes with you” he said to that girls.

“Wi, i'll send them to your café to you. Tutor them to be a great yeoja . I'll send G with them. He will be the one who will supervising them” Mr Yuan told me.

“Okay, Mr Yuan” i answered and nodded.

“And how many times i tellls you to call me appa” he said softly. I smiled at him.

“Mianhe, appa. I'm used to call you Mr Yuan. Mianhe, jeongmal mianhe, appa”i hugged him and he smiled softly.

“If you are not a famous lawyer, i would love to give everything to you”he muttered.

“Appa, i refusedd that proposal for so many times. I have enough trouble with my café. So don't put another headache to me appa, jebal” i said with aegyo to him. He laughed and messing my short hair.

“Okay, then we will leaving. I'll see you again, my daughter "he said before leaving. He was soon followed by all the girls who tease the members and all his men..(G waved his hand to me)

“See you tomorrow” he whispered before follow the others.

As they were gone, Teukie oppa, Heenim oppa, Hangeng keke and the others sat weakly.

“Oppa, waeyo?”I asked them. He just waved to me. Linda who sat beside him caressed his hand slowly. Same goes with  Yuka and Wookie.

“Don't be like this, oppa. Mr Yuan  certainly respect our choice. He did make me and Luki as his adopted daughter. He also has been considered Linda and Yuka as his daugher too. He knew Linda since she was in Indonesia. While Yuka, he knew Yuka because se ofter sings in the café. And her often hears  Yuka and Linda sing. He loves their voice”i said, smilling.

“Ne, Mr Yuan likes your voice” Luki told Linda and Yuka. Who looking at me in disbelieve.

“Don't worry too much. We will see how that girls taught by Ritsu” i said softly.

Unnie, please tell Ritsu. Don't be too harsh to them” Luki told me and i nodded.

“Thats it, lets eat” Yuka said softly, giving the lunch box to Wookie. One by one of the other memmbers took their lunch. I, Luki, Yuka and Linda accompanied our boyfriend and fiance.

“Yeobo, I'll be free tomorrow. Lets have a date, okay. I wanted to be alone with you” he said softly.

“Oppa, mianhe. I can't go. How about the girls that Mr Yuan entrusted to me?”I asked softly. Oppa juust nodded with a bit frown on his face.

“Ne, i forget” he muttered.

“Oppa, just sleep over. We go to the café together, to see how they will work on café” i said to him,n he nodded. Later that night, Woon oppa went home with me to the apartment. He as always sleep in the guest bedroom.

After breakfast, the six of us immediately go to the café. I've calle Ritsu, to tell her that Mr Yuan sent some girls to tutor in the café. Ritsu had already met them all. I also reminded her that don't be too harsh to them.

At the café, the girls looks pale. I shook my head to see them. Soon I, Luki, Yuka, Linda, Kyu and Woon oppa change our clother to the cafe's suit.(oppa and Kyu with their disguise). I took my ordinary place along with Ritsu, who taking care. Of the  pastry.

Unnie, thus are Eunmin, Minji, Nina, Yumi, Minami, Hime and Jinah whos served the guests. Jiyeon, Eunyeong, Gaeun, Heoyun and Yinling who cleaned tthe table. Then, Jieun, Taeun and Sora who helped Rika and Luki unnie in the kitchen” Ritsu told me as she pointed to the girls, i nodded to her.

Ritsu, I'll help them”i said and exited the counter. I came to Eunmin who walked to serve the cuustomers.

“Welcome in café Treasure. I am Eunmin, I'll be the one who serve you. This is our menu, please have a see first. When you want to order, just call me” she said with the face like she was about to cry. I sighed then held her hand softly. She starlet, i smiled at her.

“Eunmin, please don't use that kind of expression, saeng. It will make our guest affraid to eat here” i said softly.

“Please forgive my dongsaeng. She just learn, please understand” i told Junjin, one of my loyal customer. He smmiled at me.

“Glad you came, noona. I was confused before” he chuckled.

“Eunmin, this is Junjin. Our loyall customers. He usually orders Java fried ramen, Hot Ginger with Cinamon and Tamarine ice cream”i said to Eunmin who nod.

“Just tell Luki or Rika, Junjin's order. Like that”i said toward her who immediately went to Luki. I went to Minji who looks in trouble in taking the guest's order.

“Annyeonghaseo, I'm Tiwi. The owner of this café. Is that any trouble with your order?” I asked them.

“Not with our orders. But with your worker. This waiter of yours seems unhappy to serve us. Just unordinarry” he said.

“Mianheyo, sir. She is new here. She still can't took order nicely. Let me do it then” i told him. He gave his orders immediately. Then i put the orders to the computer then facing Minji.

“Minji, please be kind and humble to our guest. If you frowning like that,the guest will running awway. And won't be back anymore. It is difficult to smile when you are unhappy” i said and smile.

“But, try. You can do it"I told her. After that, I walked towards Nina, who looks harassed by one of the guests.

“Annyeonghaseo, i am Tiwi. One of the owner of this café. Is that any problem?”I asked.

“This waiters of yours. They refuse to receive our orders” the guest said arrogantly.

“Nina, can i know their orderes?” I asked to still shock Nina. She gave a piece of paper to me.(At 7, we will waiting for you in Hana Hotel).

“Is this really your order?”I asked them firmly. They shocked to heard my voice.

“Nina, plase give this order to Luki” i said, smilling to Nina who ran immediately to the inside of the café. Soon the alarm rand. All the monitor screens showed the guest's face who was sitting in front of me with Nina's order. Then, on their faces, there were a red warning mark. I smiled to the guest in front of me.

“This is your order. So took the consequents. If you want to sue then be my guest” i said, giving my ID card to them.

“And one more, from this second, we would never welcome you in all of café Treasure branches” i said nicely. Then Luki exited with some plates of her foods.

“These are our special foods. And you must eat ir right now, before you back home. Don't worry, these are free” she said to them. Most of our other guests cheering them to eat our special dish. And they forced to eat it.(Luki must gave her special potion to it.we will see the effects to them). After ate Luki's dish, they went back immediately. But before even reach the door, they were fainted.

“Attention to the guests. If anybody do the same thing with the thing they done earlier, we won't be doubt to do the same. And you will receive the reward "I told them all.

“To employees and workers of the cafes. If any of you taking orders as the one that received by Nina, you are allowed to do the same thing as we've done before "I said to them. They. Can't help but smirk and nodded. Including the girls.

“Ritsu, call the ambulance to carry them” i shout to Ritsu who has lift the telephone. Cheerring from the guest making me smile.( They cheerd me as they agree with my action to that unpolite guests). Luki went back to the kitchen.

After that, nothing weird ever happen in our café. Eunmin and the other girl, became closer with us. Even sometimes i saw her glaring at me when she saw Woon oppa suddenly hugged me or kissed me in some chance. As the café close, G came with his wife.

“Hai, G” i said.

“Hai, Tiwi noona”he answered. I shook my head when i heard him calling me noona.

“G, weren't i told you to call me Tiwi ?” I asked him. He smiled and shruged his shoulders. And Woon oppa smiled at me.

“Noona, how was they?”He asked me.

“Why don't you ask them by yourself?” I asked him and he nodded. He asked Eunmin and the others about their works in café. While I and Luki cooked dinner for us. Woon oppa, Kyu, Ritsu, Rika, Yuka and Linda accompanying us in the kitchen. Not long after, G and Lilian, his wife went after us to the kitchen.

“Noona, we wasn't satisfy with their jobs today. Tomorrow, we will come again. You've demonstrated how to work in the cafe to them. So starting tomorrow, i hope you will let them without your help”he said to us.

“But, G. They still need supervised” i told him but he shook his head.

“Aniyo, noona. Let them face it themself. Let Ritsu tutor themm. Mr Yuan has seen how Ritsu tutoring your other's employees. And he order me to ask  Ritsu to teach them. Hard. As hard as it taked” he added.

“I knew, noona. Ritsu is your best employees. You creat her. You were the one who make who she is now. But because they are the grandchildren of Mr. Yuan, you can not be as hard as you used to do to your workers” he said and smiled. I rubbed my head to hear that. While Woon oppa, Kyu and all of my sisters were laughing at me(Luki, Ritsu, Rika, Yuka and Linda).

“Alright” i gave up.

“Unnie, it is better if you tutoring them” Ritsu said.

“I'll let you do that, Ritsu. But latter, I'll back here to see how their progress. If the still like this, I'll do it by myself” i told her.

“Now eat first. Call them in” Luki said to Rika called them immediately to the kitchen. Woon oppa, like usually he asked me to feed him, as he feed me. And like usually too, he sat me on his lap.(Like Luki who sat on Kyu's lap). And Eunmin glared even more tome. (G, saw the way Eunmin see me).

“Eunmin, you better give up. Don't you see, that they are inseparable?” He said to Eunmin.

“Its useless to be jealous to Tiwi noona. Because you were lost even before you start it. Not only with Jong Woon. But also your attitude and manners. You always use Mr Yuan to back up everything. What do you think, do you think Mr yuan gave everything to Tiwi Noona? If you think so, you are wrong. What was own by Tiwi noona, likee her café The Treasure brances, multinational Jewel Enterprise, real estate Golden Palace and her law office Siska and Co. it all is the result of her own sweat and tears. Everything she pioneered over the years. The Treasure café network, she was working on it over ten years. Jewel Enterprise, she started it since high school. Her lawyer office, started when she graduate” G explained calmly while my face redden.

“And she started everything from zero. Without anybody's help. More over from Mr yuan, she know him just four years ago.  Mr Yuan just helped her to find places for her branches. That because Mr Yuan insist. She got scholarships from her first semester till she get her Master degree”G added.

“And Luki noona, her yeodongsaeng is the same with her unnie. You know, Luki noona is a consultant physician for terminal illness patients in hospital, a large hospital in Seoul for five years. In addition to the holders of a majority stake in their company networks and Café, Luki noona also have hospitals that specialize in the care of patients suffering from terminal diseases such as cancer, and so on” G added.

“But, can you see a slightest arrogant from them?”G asked softly.

“In fact I think, they could be arrogant. They both could have bought a small country and ruled there. But no. They would never do that. They were focuse to make themself has a better life and helps others. Thats it. But, just like King Midas legend. Everything they touch, turn to be gold”G muttered softly. I and Luki hid our face on the noof of Woon oppa and Kyu's neck. Yuka, Linda, Ritsu and Rika giggled to our reaction. While, Eunmin and the others were really surprised.

“So, you suppose to respect your unnideul . And trying to gain knowledge from them both. Not taking anything for granted and underestimate them. Try to  compensate them if you can. I want to see your efforts. If you can, then you may underestimate them "G said, gazing calmly to Eunmin and others.

“Yuka nechan and Linda eoni, were it not for their hobby in singing. You will recognize them as the lady that owned giants companied in their countries” G said and smiled. Yuka and Linda covering their face as they heard what G said.

“But, does any one of them boast these things? No, I never once heard them brag. They even embarassed to hear my words” G chuckled. Woon oppa and Kyu patted our head slowly.

“Oh, ya. Noona, Mr Yuan want themm to sleep over and learned your habbit, how to organize and divide your time between a café, a case that you handled this time, your company and your time with Yesung hyung. Everything about you "said G smiled a little.

“G, I'm not a perfect human. There is some thing that i want to keep for myself as a secret. Like my bad habbit and bad manners, you knew, that sometimes i couldn't control my emotion. So i don't want other people know about it” i told him.

“Noona, Mr Yuan want you to learn how to control yourself. Until you can still think clearly. Because we, especially I never see you out of control "he said.

“G, i saw her losing control of herself once. When she missed Yesung oppa. When she felt sad as she reject Yesung oppa for the second times, while it broke her down” Luki said calmly.

“Unnie, that was the only time you see her lose control? Which means for your whole existence?” Yuka, Linda, Ritsu and Rika shout in unison.

“I've heard about it, but to witnessing right in front of me, just that once” Luki answered.

“You heard? What did you heard, noona?” G asked Luki.

“Once when she was 10 years old, at her school. There was a boy who always mocked her. During that time, Tiwi unnie just stay quiet. Because he only scoffed at her alone. But one day, that boy mocking our family. Unnie hit that boy, hard. Till he broke his nose. She was in her class that time. There is another one at Junior high school. That time, unnie were on her way back home. There is a man disturbed her. Because his words were very rude to unnie, the young man was finally forced to go to the hospital because of a broken leg. That's all I remember”Luki said calmly. Ritsu, Rika, Yuka and Linda amused.

"But,after that did you heard something alse?"asked G. Luki just shook her head. G was just chucled a bit.

“Thats why Mr Yuan wants Tiwi noona become his heir. In addition her intelligent and smart, she is also very strong"he said softly. I hid my face in the crook of Woon oppa's neck.

“Yuka, do you remember the faith of that blender which thrown by Tiwi unnie?” Rika chuckled.

“Ahh…, yes. Destroyed. Stay flakes alone. While Dita, we are forced to deliver home because of fainting. Yet not once did she hit by the blender. But since then, Dita became our best employees. How many times she becomes our favorit waiters” Yuka said, smiling.

“I knew, unnie will easily hit Dita at that time. But she avoiding her, till the blender hit the floor” Luki mumbled. G nodded slowly.

“Enough. Please stop it. I'm shy to remember it. Thus show how weak i could be. I can't control myself yet”i muttered from woon oppa's embrace as he smiled softly.

“Aniyo, noona. That shown that you are a strong yeoja. Even more stronger than me which  Mr Yuan always calls me robot” G said.

“You lose control just three times. While i, 15 times in this year”G muttered.

“G, you made your noona shy. See how red her face was” Woon oppa said softly.

“Mian, noona. I just want them to learn from you. Your self control was as strong as steel, your clear mind to takes conclusion,,Your hospitality, your firmness, kindness, affection to others and all your behavior. That makes me, Yesung hyung, and all the people who already know you, respect and love you” G said, earnd nodded from Woon oppa and Kyu.

“Ne, unnie. Like when you help us, provide jobs, protect and accommodate us in your house "Linda said softly.

“Alright. We will back home now. See you tomorrow, noona” G said, pulling her wiife with him.

“Ritsu, lead Eunmin, Minji, Nina and the others to upstairs. They'll stay at my apartment from tomorrow. Besides, i need to prepare the rooms. They lookks too tired” i told Ritsu who nod.

“We'll back now. See you tomorrow, gals”i said softly to all of them. After that, i dropped Woon oppa and Kyu to their Dorm.

There are 3 guest room, 1 master room(that i use) and 1 study room in my apartment. One of the guest room always used by Woon oppa whenever he stay the night. So i need to carried oppa's goods to my room. In order to accommodate Eunmin and his friends.

Unnie, need some help?” Luki asked.

“No, Its fine. I just need to carried Woon oppa's thing in to my room” i said. Luki nodded before entered her apartment. I moved his goods in to my room immediately.

The next morning I immediately ordered three beds in furniture stores and ask them to deliver it this morning. Once up, then I go to the café. From the outside I noticed only Eunmin, Sora, Taeun, and Hime which still has not changed. They had still lazing around. Today I still have an appointment with SM's lawyer. Thankfully they want to change the agreement so I can wait for them here, watching the girls entrusted by Mr. Yuan.

“Welcome to café Treasure”Nina greet me. She doesn't recognizing me with the way i dressed. ( I smile to myself). Ritsu smiled from behind the counter. I immediately sat down near the counter.

“Ii've been waiting for friends, I'll sit on my table latter” i said to Nina who nodded then leaving me.

Unnie, she wasn't recognizing you” Ritsu whispered and made a drink for me. I just smiled at her.

I see Eunmin, Sora, Taeun and Hime weren't change yet”i said softly.

They still feel the prestige of serving the guests "said Ritsu nodded.

Later commanded them to serve me and SM lawyers"I said to Ritsu. I immediately called the SM attorney for help, to teach Eunmin and his three friends.(And they agreed). 10 minutes later, they came with their business attire.(same with me). I sat on the table i reserved.

“Annyeonggaseo, Mr Jin.”I said to the head of SM lawyers.

“Annyenggaseo, Miss Tienlong”she said. I smiled.(he called me with my pet name in the courtroom).

"Please sit down. Miangaseo, I move the agreements like this "I said to them.

“Gwaencana, miss.We are pleased to be able to actually taste the café as famous as Treasure "he said softly.

 "Let us begin then," I said softly. They all nodded. Then we began to discuss the case with Daniel and Linda. While Eunmi and her three friends served us.  They must prepared All of our needs immediately. Started with drinks, food, paper and ballpoint. After nearly 4 hours then we finished the meeting. Generate Eunmin, Sora, Taemin and Himelmost fainted and want to cry.

SM lawyers have gone home by now, I immediately went into the café to change my clothes. They were surprised to see me went out, using our café's uniform but still has my hair and make up done.

“Unnie, how about my case?” Linda who just entering the room asked.

“Just relax. Third trial next week, Daniel will increasingly cornered. As it turns out the police finally find out if the victim is not just you alone.” I said to the shock Linda.

“There is a defective yeoja so it can not move at all due to the actions of Daniel during their marriage. Beside that, Daniel was not yet divorced and a yeoja other yeoja currently being treated in a hospital because of coma. It's been over two years but that yeoja still unconscious. She is also one of the victims of Daniel "I said to Linda. Linda immediately hugged her tightly. She was shaking when she heard that.

“Be thankful you can still live fairly well, Lin. I, myself am very grateful that i still can hug you like this”i whined.

Thanks, unnie. If you weren't here , I don't know where else to complain at this time "She said softly as he sheld me very tightly

“Unnie, can i know who Daniel is? And what is his relation with Linda-unnie?” Gaeun asked from behind my shoulder.

“Gaeun, Daniel is Linda's former fiance. She was tortured during their betrothed . Which I knew, happend for 3 years. Two years ago Tiwi unnie met Linda in Medan, Indonesia. When she ate at café Treasure in Medan. Since then, Linda and Tiwi unnie becomes closer. Unnie already consider her as one of her dongsaeng. While Linda has consider Unnie as her own unnie. Then unnie and I moved to Seoul and opened this café last year. Then finally  Linda met us around four or five months ago. As SM Indonesia transfered her to SM Korea to study here. While Daniel has become the manager of one of the star hotels in Seoul this since a few months earlier Lalu, Daniel started to after us when he know, that unnie is a lawyer, I'm a doctorr and Yuka is a famous singer in Japan. We reject him firmly. Because at that time, Yesung oppa, Kyu oppa and Wookie has becomes our boyfriend and fiances. As consequently, he tortured Linda. Because he knew that Linda was very close with the three of us. Especially Tiwi eoni. He wanted to hurt Tiwi unnie. When we were at Jeju, suddenly Linda appeared with body fulll of wounds and bruises. The new one, the old one or the scars. Thats when we found out, that  Daniel torturing Linda. That is why he was charged and is in the current litigation” Luki said as she cooked the guuest's order. Gaeun, Yumi, Minami, Heoyun and Yinling who were at the kitchen, surprised to hear that.

“So, Tiwi unnie is Siska Pratiwi, The Tienlong in the courtroom?”Yinling shout in surprised.

“Yap, that's right. It is Tiwi-unnie's name in the courtroom”Seohyun said as she suddenly appeared.

“Seohyun, long time no see. Don't you miss this unnie of yours?”I asked softly.

“Mian, eoni. I've had time to come today. I and SNSD eonideul busy with our schedule this months "Seohyun said kissing my cheek.

“There, back to the front. Wait me there” i said pushing her to the café.

“Unnie, I should have realized it. During these few days I noticed unnie. Because I think I know unnie's face. But I do not know where. Is you, who I saw on the television, on Seohyung SNSD courtesy” Yinling said in amusement while I just chuckled at her.

“Anyway, it does not have to be discussed. What Important is, that you finish the course commanded by Mr. Yuan "I said softly.

"Honestly I do not understand what the command actually mean. Because I feel like I'm not as perfect as G said. Not even close to it. I'm just more fortunate than some people also might try harder than them. Thats all” i said, exiting the kitchen.