CHAPTER 4

The Mate Cafe (under the construction)

Yesung POV

“Yeobo, can you come with me?” I asked her as i held her hand. Tiwi looking at me for a momment before nodding her head. I took her to gazebo. As i sat down, i pulled her down to sit on my lap. Then i hugged her softly. She leaned her delicate head on my shoulder. Enjoying the sillent in the gazebo. Waiting her to say something.

“Oppa, mianhe” she whispered. I just can smile at her apology.

“Why would you?”I asked then kissing her softly.

“Because i wasn't talk to you”she said smiling after I ended the kiss. I chuckled as she started to calm.

“I'm happy when you do that” i answered and steel a kiss on her.

“Tsk!!” She tsked and slapped my shoulder a little bit.

“Gwaenchana. I know you are sad for Linda” i said. She smiled, kissing my cheek after that.

“Gomawoyo, oppa”she whispered. Not long after,  Kyuhyun and Luki come and joined us.

“Hyung” he greet and make his way in front of me. Luki takes her usual place, upon Kyu's lap. Kyu wrapped his arms around Luki's waist.

“Why did you come to us?” Tiwi asked.

“Noona, we too.. need to be alone” Kyu said.

“{If you want it, why don't see another place}”Tiwi muttered, felt a bit upset.

“Unnie, we want to accompany the two of you”  Luki said and smiled naughtily.

“Go and find another place. I just want to be alone with oppa” Tiwi dismished the both of them. They went away.(Kyu carried Luki to the villa).

“Ki, please tell the other. Don't bothering us" Tiwi said to them.

“Ne, noona”  Kyu answered as he walk away.

“Gamshahamnida”  Tiwi shout.

“Ne” Luki shout back. Tiwi closed her eyes immediately.

“Jagi-ya, are you sleeping??”I asked. Tiwi shook her had.

“I was thinking, oppa”she whispered.

“How to make Daniel severely punished. So he won't look down upon others” she added.

“How to make him pay big amount of compentation to Linda. For his actions that persecute Linda for years” she said upsetly.

“I'm glad that i had you, oppa. If i don't have you, i must be lost. Can't think stright, because i still sad about what happened to Linda” she mutered softly then kissing my cheek.

“Gomawo, jagi-ya”she whispered then kissing me fiercly. As she break it, face redden like an apple. I chuckled to see her on that state.

“Omo, look at that redden face” I whispered softly, then kissing her once more. Even i tried to make it soft, but it seems so hard as i felt Tiwi kissing me back with the same passion.. More over her redden face, her lusting cloudly eyes, her lips that swolledn because of our kisses.

“Jagi-ya, we better get married soon. Because i'm scared that i can't hold on to my promise any longer”. I muttered againts her lips earnd a soft smile from her.

“Oppa, i feel the same” she muttered and blushed even more.

“We better back and join the others. If we stay here, i'll eat you right now” i saidd then carried her back to the villa. She smiled, hugging me as her life depent on it.

Our vacation was ended. Luki, Yuka and me with the other Super Junior members were back to Seoul. We left Tiwi and Ratih,to taking care of Linda in the hospital. Three days latter the three of them finally back to Seoul.

I've talked to appa and umma about my marriage with Tiwi. Talking this to SM was harder, but in the end they were agree. As ELF and Cloud were knew about it and giving their bless. And they are happy with my choice.

Some representatives of ELF and Cloud came to our dorm last day. They gave me 10.000 signatures that agreeing my marriage with Tiwi. At Tweeter, and my FB account, they were giving their bless too. In Treasure café, they provide statements and signatures about it. (Creating riot in the café at that time). Glad that nothing to lose. Even the café became famous.

 

Luki POV

Three days ago, the ELF and Cloud came to café. I thought that they will attack us, because they had found out about the marriage between Yesung oppa and Tiwi unnie. But in reality they gave me their statements and 100.000 signatures to support the marriage.(Thank God). They were a riot at that time because they came in lunch time. But as the media cought their actions, our cafe becomes more famous. Then after that day, we got more customers.

Since we back to Seoul two weaks ago, Tiwi unnie barely in the café. She was busy with Linda's case. She always out,  to meet SM's lawyer, the cops and the courts. And she always visits the embassy. (ah, there she is).

“Annyeong” she said to us.(Yesung oppa, Kyu oppa, Wokie oppa and Teukie oppa were in our apartment). Me, Yuka and Linda were cooking for dinner (they finally live with us). As oppadeul make a fuss over foot ball in the living room.(They argue, about the fun to watching the real football or watch it over the game).

“Annyeong” we answered. Yesung oppa immediately come to her.

“Yeobo, bogoshipo”Tiwi unnie muttered, hugging Yesung oppa immediately.(She looks tired). Oppa carried her to her room. After that, oppa back to prepared Tiwi unnie's dinner. (I envy Tiwi unnie a bit.  Yesung oppa always taking care of her, spoiling her). It doesn't mean that Kyu oppa wasn't taking care or spoiling me. But he rarely show it to others.

Noticing that i staring when Yesung oppa brought Tiwi unnie's dinner to her room, Kyu oppa came closer.

“Jagi-ya, wae?”He asked softly. I shook my head, smiling as i hug him.

“Gwaenchana, oppa” i answered before kissing him.

“YA!!! No PDA please” Teukie oppa shout. Me and Kyu oppa sticking our tongue to him.

“Thats why, oppa. You should find your gf too” Yuka said then sat on Wookie oppa's lap. Teukie oppa taking glances at Linda who looks eat calmly on the dining table.

“Ne, oppa. So you won't envy us again” i added as i feeding Kyu oppa.  As we tease Teukie oppa, Yesung oppa exited Tiwi innie's room with the empty plate. He looks worried.

“Wae, oppa”i asked in unison with Yuka and Linda.

“Gwaenchana. Its just hard for me to see Tiwi as tired as that” he answered with a little smile.

“Oppa, relax. Tiwi nechan is a strong yeoja. She knew her limits. If she reach her limit, she will tell you”Yuka said softly. Yesung oppa nodded.

“Oppa, don't worry. A problem like this, Tiwi unnie still can handle it. Relax” i added.

“Unnie, i felt so sorry to Tiwi unnie. I was the couse of her tiredness” Llinda whimpered.

“YA!!! Linda-ya. How could i become your unnie, if i can't make the person that make you suffered say sorry to you” Tiwi unnie shout from her room. Linda felt shock as she found that Tiwi unnie can heard their conversations. Tiwi unnie went out from her room, using her PJ. She sat in front of Linda.

“Lin, don't be guilty to me. I'll set this case in a month, you don't have to be worried. On the court, you will see how Daniel will beg for forgiveness from you. He tried to negotiate to have peace with us. But sajangnim and i, agreed to continue this. He tried again just before. I believe he will trying to meet you next time. So i warned all of you, please keep Linda away from Daniel before the court. Linda, if you want to meet him, i'll go with you. Not with others. More over alone. I don't want that everythings i done to make that evil begs you become useless” Tiwi unnie said firmly to all of us, specially to Linda. We nodde at her command, so do Linda even she felt hesitant about it.

Oppadeul stay over the night in apartment.(The four of them were free toomorrow). My room and Tiwi unnie's room became Teukie oppa and Linda territory. Then the rest of us should sleep on the living room. Soon I, Yuka and Tiwi unnie get the sleepingbags, pillows and blankets for the six of us. Tonight, we (me, Yuka and Tiwi unnie) sleep in our bf's arms.(I barely had time to sleep in Kyu oppa's embrace).

 

Tiwi POV

“AAAaaaa!!!!!” Linda screamed. Soon i got up and ran to my room. Teukie oppa was there.

“Linda, wake up”he said, shaking Linda's shoulder lightly. Linda sat up and staring at the shock Teukie oppa. Then, she hugged Teukie oppa tightly, while oppe return it doubtly.

“Oppa….”Linda whimpered.

“There..there..... You are save now. No one will hurting you now”Teukie oppa said softlyy. Tears were gathered on Teukie oppa's eyes. My eyes felt hot to see how big the fear In Linda's eyes. Woon oppa hugged me immedately, before bringing me back to the living room.

“Ki, is this happens everynight?” Kyu asked Luki who leaned to him. Lukki nodded weakly.

“So she will screams everyday, till one of you wakking her up?”Wookie asked Yuka who hugging his arm mindlessly. Yuka nodded softly.

“That's explain that bag eyes”Woon oppa muttered. Now i was the one who nod as my eyes started to close.

“Aigoo, jagi-ya. Just back to sleep. Let us hear Linda and Teukie hyung” Woon oppa said as he lied me down. I sat up and make oppa sit too, before laying down with his lap as my pillow.

 

Yesung POV

Tiwi back to sleep, using my thighs as her pillow. (She fall to her deep sleep). Her face looks so calm and sincere.(Thanks god). Me, Kyu and Wookie looking at each other, waiting Teukie hyung to exit the room. Soon after, he and Linda were out.

“Lets sleep with them” hyung said and help Linda to lay on the couch.

“Sleep.. I'll take care of you”he added softly. Linda close her eyes, holding Teukie hyung's hand. Hyung sighing as Linda back to sleep.

“Lets back sleep” hyung said to us. He lay right beside the couch, as Linda still has her hand around his. I lay beside Tiwi, hugging here and back to our dream land.

 

Luki POV

=>RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII……………………………..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sat up immediately. Smokes filled our apartment.

“Jagi-ya, wae?”Kyu oppa asked as he awake. I pulled him up, then waking Tiwi unnie and the other. I ran to find our cellphone, that as i remember were on the kitchen's table.

“Lets get out” Tiwi unnie said, leading us down from the emergency exit. We down the stairs to the back of our café. Tiwi unnie called the fire fighter and police. 5 minutes till they arrive, including paramedics from the nearest hospital. Thanks God that the fire fighter can stop the fire in 20 minutes.

“Annyeonghaseo, who is the owner of this building?” Asked one of the fire fighter. Tiwi unnie greet him.

“Annyeonghaseo, Siska imnida. The owner of this café” she said.

“Siska agashi, captain Im Jeon Min imnida” he said then bow.

“I and Lieutenant Seo In Yuan, want to talk to you. Follow me” he said to Tiwi unnie, which she obey and come with him. Near one of the cops car i could see a half burned oil can.

“Annyeonghaseo, Lieutenant Seo In Yuan imnida” said one of the cops.

“Siska imnida, this is my dongsaeng Luki. We owned this café building. Why did you call us” Tiwi unnie ask.

“We suspect that someone do this on purpose. Anyone who had a grudge to the both of you? Business competition, or anyone? Because, we suspect that he/she has the grudge againts you. Till they want your death” he explained. Tiwi unnie taking a deep breath.

“Lieutenant Seo, i don't know about the grudge thing. But now i taking care of one case about violating one of SM artist. She came from Indonesia. Her name is Linda, one of the girl who live with us on the top of the café. (Lieutenant Seo and captain Im nodded). The suspect is Linda's former fiance, work as Swiss Bell Hotel manager, named Daniel. Then, before that. I taking care of another case from onother SM artist. Super Junior. Accused of slander, and several other charges. That case was done. And the one who reporting that case, named Mina. Was the one who lie. She suppose to be in jail by now. But if you asked me, i have suspicion on Daniel and Mina” Tiwi unnie said and they nodded.

“Siska agashi, mian. I not notocing you just now” Lieutenant Seo said. Tiwi nodded and smiled at him.

“Well, we will investigate it. It has a bad violation. Eyeing up other people's lives like this. Especially to someone who had. a job like you. My advice, you guys better gathered together and started to seek temporary shelter immediately. For a time, until everything is back to normal”  Lieutenant Seo said before he go. I helped Tiwi unnie back to the other.(She looks weak). Seeing us getting closer, Kyu oppa and Yesung oppa went to us.

“Jagi-ya, gwaenchana?”Kyu oppa and Yesung oppa said in unison. I nodded to calm him down. Yesung oppa pulled Tiwi unni to his embrace.

“Gwaenchana oppa.. They advise us to looking for a temporarry place to stay till we done with the renovation with the café and apartment” Tiwi unnie said with a smile.

“Wi, just stay in Dorm for a moment. Till you find your temporarry appartment” Teukie oppa told Tiwi unnie, who nodded immediately. Accompanied by police officers, we gathered a some of our clothes and personal items from our apartment. Insurers and media milling around us. But, thankfully nothing of them bothering us. As we done, we go to Super Junior's dorm.

“Noona, come. In” Sungmin oppa and Kangin oppa said in unison as they opened the door for us. They knew about what happened to us. They had prepared the room for the four of us.

“Noona, mian. We just had one empty room” Kangin oppa said worriedly.

“Gwaenchana, Kangin-a. We don't want to be a burden to all of you” Tiwi unnie said, hugging him. Kangin oppa carried Tiwi unnie who were sleepy. He carried my sister to a room.

“Young Woon, please bring her to my room” Yesung oppa said as he entered the dorm. Kangin oppa turned around and went to another room.

“Done”he said when he exit that room.

“Gomawo” Yesung oppa said while he pulled Tiwi unnie's luggage to that room.

“Jagi-ya, you'll sleep with me” Kyu oppa whispered from my behind. Carrying my luggage with him. I nodded and followed him to his room.

“Sleep again.. I'll wake you if breakfast ready” he said softly.

“But oppa, i want to take a bath firs” i whined. He nodded then taking my night gown, My bra and my   from my luggage. As he put everything on his bed, he gave me a towel.

“Go take a bath”he said, ushering me to the rest room. As i done and using my clothes(oppa gave it to me), i fell a sleep again.

 

Kyuhyun POV

Luki, Tiwi noona, Yuka and Linda looks so tired. As they found pillows, they fell a sleep immediately.

“Kyu, how could the café burn?”Heenim hyung asked me. He was with Sungmin hyung, Hangeng hyung, and Kangin hyung found us (me, Yesung hyung, Wookie and Teukie hyung), were sitting around the dining room.

“Hyung, we don't know everything. But from the conversation from the cops and the fire fighter around the café, i suspect that there is someone who burn the café. They wanted to kill all peoples in there” i said, as i leaned my head on the table.

“Jinja”Kangin hyung asked unbelieveable.

“Ne, hyung. I suspect Linda's fiance” i muttered then stand up.

“Hyung, i need to sleep more” i said before went to Luki.

“Oppa, wake up” Luki called softly. I opened my eyes immediately.

“Wake up, oppa. Breakfast ready. Lets eat” she said before kissing my cheek. I nodded my head then went to my restroom. As i done my morning routine, then i meet them at dining table. Luki gave a bowl of ramen to me.

“Mian, we just had this”she said softly. I nodded and started to eat. Eyes barely open.

“Oppa, the cops and the fire fighter suspect that our café was burn by someone. They even ask me the one i suspect. I answered,  that i suspect Daniel and Mina” Tiwi noona told Yesung hyung and Teukie hyung.

“They will investigate more about it right?” Teuki hyung asked.

“Ne, oppa. They promise that they will investigate this case even more. Because according to them, this is a trial murder” Tiwi noona added.

“Then, how about all of us unnie?” Yuka  asked worriedly.

“Gwaenchana, Yuka. Lieutenant Seo told me, the one that in charge over this case.  If there are some police personnel who will oversee this building every day 24 hours a day. Also I had received a call from sajangnim, who said that he gave the bodyguard for us. He added more bodyguards for Super Junior too” Tiwi noona said softly.

“Then i receiv a text from Mr Yuan and G. They will had their eyes on Dainel and Mina” Tiwi noona said.(Mr Yuan? G? Who are they?).

“Wi, who are Mr Yuan and this G?” Yesung hyung aked.

“Mr Yuan is triad's leader, oppa. He is the loyal customers of café Treasure. While G, is his right hand in Korea. He is the loyal customers of café too” noona said softly. (Daebak. Has a partner as a king of black world like Mr Yuan).

“And they will help us?” Teukie hyung asked confusedly.

“Ne, oppa” noona answered.

“Don't be affraid, oppa. They won't interfer about the punishment for Daniel and Mina. They promise to give all the proves and their observation results to me” noona added.

“They said, they will just observing. Nothing more” noona tried to calm Yesung hyung.

“How could you know them, jagi-ya?” Yesung hyung asked confusedly.

“As they had a meeting in Medan, Mr Yuan's man ask us to cook for them. Because Mr Yuan likes home made foods. But the other café and restaurant were closed at that hour exept Treasure café. Since then, he always eats in one of Treasure café's branches. Likes in Malaysia, India, Brunai and other. As for G, i met him because Mina said that i was her pimp. So that time he ask me to pay Mina's debt. But as he found out that i have no relation with Mina and finaly noticing who i am, he became café's loyal customers. Even last month, he met his soon to be wife when she. Ate in this café. The marriage will be the next 2 days” noona said and giggled.

“Aigoo, jagi-ya. I'm worried” Yesung hyung muttered. Noona smilled and leaned on Yesung hyung's arm.

“You worrying too much, oppa” she muttered slowly.

“Oppa, don't worry that much. I and Tiwi unnie just like foster kids of Mr Yuan” Luki said.

“Mwo? Jinja?” I asked surprise. Luki nodded and continued her meal.

“So, Daniel doesn't know about it. He was too brave to do that to our café. I thoght as his punishment done, Daniel will had another punishment from Mr Yuan and G” Luki said calmly.

“I thought so” Yuka added from beside Wokie. Me, Yesung hyung, Wookie and Teukie hyung just staring above the girls's head.

Along the conversations, Linda was silent as she sat beside Teukie hyung. She ate calmly, leaned to Teukie hyung. But she observed and listening to everything.

“Lin, do you want to go to SM with me?”Tiwi noona asked.

“Sure. I have a practice with Torch”she said calmly.

“But, we need to go to Ming’an unnie's place first, okay” noona added.

“Ne, i need to talk to her”Linda said.

“Can we go with you?” Luki and Yuka asked. Noona nodded.

“Oppa, you come with us too please..”Linda said to Teukie hyung.

“You want us to come along?” Teukie hyung asked surprisedly. Linda nodded and smiled, before whispering something to Teukie hyung, making her face redden.

“YA, hyung. Waeyo?”Me and Wookie shout in unison. Hyung shook his head then looked down. Tiwi noona and the other yeoja giggled.

“Oppa, actually Linda just want to invite Teukie hyung. But, she felt bad for the others. So she invite you all” Luki whispered to my ear.

“YA, Linda-ya” i shout from across the table, and Linda giggled because of it.

“Mian, oppa”she said and laughing.

“Enough guys, lets prepare ourself”  Tiwi noona ordered to us. I take a bath and change my clothes. We gathered on the living room.