CHAPTER 7

The Mate Cafe (under the construction)

Luki POV

“Unnie, is that really Tiwi unnie's thought about herself?” Gaeun asked me.

“Yap, thats Tiwi unnie. She did not realize that much can be copied from her. Because like me, id imitate her a lot. "Replied while continuing to cook thee orders of their guests.

“Unnie, we promised that we will have lot ot knowledge from Tiwi unnie” Gaeun said that welcome by nod of Yinling, Yumi, Hyeun and Minami. I just smiled to hear their speech. Since then, Gaeun, Yinling, Hyeoun, Yumi and Minami always around Tiwi unnie. Helped incorporate the financial statements, writing letters and all sorts. After them, Nina, Minji, Jinah, Jiyeon, Eunyeon and Jieun. Only Eunmin, Sora, Taeun and Hime are still unaware or prestige to follow Tiwi unnie.

Developments can be seen immediately from Gaeun, Jieun and Nina who were very talented in the café business. Yinling, Jinah, Eunyeong and Yumi prefer legal channels. While Minji, Hyeoun, Jiyeon and Minami were talented in the business enterprise. So, Tiwi unnie set Gaeun, Jieun and Nina trained by Ritsu to explore the café business. Minji, Hyeoun, Jiyeon and Minami were sent to Indonesia to be educated by my brother Rizky, who became CEO of Jewel Enterprise. Yinling, Jinah, Eunyeong and Yumi had become an assistant in her law office.

while Eunmin, Sora, Hime and Taeun, with the permission of Mr. Yuan Tiwi sent the  to training of butler in the UK for a year. Because they've made trouble in the café for quite times. Which resulted in some of our loyal customers protest to Tiwi unnie regarding their behavior and all.

Tiwi unnie realize Eunmin and others that have not been able to separate the work and feelings with their obligations. Meanwhile, Mr. Yuan already expect a lot from them. And Tiwi unnie has realize that Eunmin and others, still has feelings and thir hope to Yesung oppa, oppa Kyu, Wookie and Teukie oppa. they can not see if the men were already inseparable from us. (I, Tiwi unnie, Yuka and Linda). In fact, they and their families are already planning our wedding in a few weeks.

 

Tiwi unnie and Yesung oppa will get married in two weeks time. Everything is prepared. From the dress to the honeymoon and their accomodations latter. My marriage with Kyu oppa was in another month. Teukie oppa and Linda two weeks later. While Wookie with Yuka married in two months.

Today is the third time of fitting dress. Mr. Am, Tiwi unnie’s designer wedding dresses was too perfectionist. Makes the four of us are always in a hurry to the store, to fitting the dress again as he thinks there are something not perfect. In fact, everything were the same as before. (Making us dizzy )

"Oppa, if this continues. My dress size will continue to decrease. Because I'm getting skinny not because I think of my wedding. But i need to be in a hurry to come here because you always feel there are something wrong. Never mind. Should not the marriage was faced with happy thoughts? Not always concerned with what is lacking? And don’t you think that this dress is perfect? this dress looks the same to the past as well? Oppa, please. I'm too tired to think of my wedding day, thinking about my wedding dress, wedding events, and everything about the wedding. Not to mention my job. In my cafe and in my office "said Tiwi unnie weakly who were sitting on the couch of Am oppa’s office. While Am oppa bowed sluggish.

"Oppa, I trust you. You're going to make me as beautiful as Venus, the  goddess as you always said to me. So the model of dress is the best choice for me. I know it "Tiwi unnie said softly to him.


"For the size of the dress, then two days before my wedding, I would go back to fitting dress size, okay" kak Tiwi said smiling at him. Am oppa just nodded.


"Do not be so lethargic. I'm not mad at you, oppa "said my sister and patted Am oppa’s shoulders.


"I'm just too tired right now" she said softly.


"Promise me, Two days before the wedding, you have to come to fittings "pleaded Am oppa with aegyo.


"Ne, oppa. I promise "said Tiwi unnie ,waving at him before pulling me out. But, when we set our foot in the outside of the store, a car speeding towards us. Thankfully we were able to escape. Then Tiwi unnie’s phone rang.

>”Yeoboseo”<

>”…………….”<

>”Appa, annyeong”<

>”………………”<

>”Mwo? Eunmin and the others ran away? And now after us?”<

>”………………”<

>”Ne, appa. We will be carefull”<

>”……………”<

>”Ne, we'll be waiting G and the other here”<

>”………………”<

>”Ne, appa. Annyeong”<

unniek, appa? What’s wrong?”i asked confusedly.

Eunmin and the others, ran away from the buttler training. And now they were after us. I, You, Yuka and Linda” tiwi unnie said softly. I nodded. From the beginning I thought this might be happen. (And I think, tiwi unnie thinks so too. Because she does not look surprised). She immediately called Linda and Yuka. Warned them both to be careful. G and some of his friends show up. “Annyeong, noona” they said.

“Annyeong, G”we said back.

“Noona, till the wedding of Wookie hyung, we will protect you” G said to us. Rico and some friends, will taking care of Yuka noona and Linda noona. They were on their way to that noona” G added. We nodded.

"Tiwi noona, I and Long will take care of you. While Luki Noona will taken care by Yujin and Boom "said G to us. We nodded in agreement.

"Then, we go to my office first. Ki "said Tiwi unnie to me.

"Okay, all of you be careful, okay" i said as i making my way toward my car. Two men follow me.

"Noona, give me your car keys. Let me drive you. Oh, yes my name is Yujin "said the tall man with dark blonde hair as he smiled to me. (Somehow, the fourth man who took care of us as handsome and countless magazine model. If only I did not know that fact, I would think that if they are models or stars or one of K-POP artist).

 “i am Boom, noona. And i always came with Mr Yuan to ate in Treasure. But I more often to eats in Twin, Malaysia” said the one with sweet smile. He looks like a teenagers. Only if you  took abetter look to his eyes then you’ll notice that he might be on his thirties .

" I'm often in Sakura, Japan" said Yujin to me. I chuckled to hear  them. Indirectly, they told me the origin of their groups. Boom of the group of Wau, Malaysia. While Yujin of Emperor Group, Japan. G comes from the group Shark, South Korean authorities, Long, of the group Dragon, Beijing. While Rico from Tiger group, field. He is the one met in Medan. When searching for food to Mr. Yuan.

"lets go to SM, okay. I'd like to meet Kyu oppa. But before that we go to Haengbok first, okay "I told them both that immediately nodded. (Since guests often mention the name of Treasure Seoul as Mate, tiwi unnie and I agreed to call Treasure Seoul as Haengbok or Happiness). In the car I called Kyu oppa, if I would come up with two friends. I want to talk to him about the attack that Taeyun did to us today. From him, I learned that tiwi unnie, Yuka and Linda would come too.

In two hours, we arrived in SM building. Tiwi unnie, Linda and Yuka arrived in the same time as i am. I saw them bring some lunch Super Junior too. I giggled as the four of us has the same tho.as they finally notice it, they laugh along.

"Ki, let's go" said tiwi unnie while she still laughing. We trooped into the building. Suddenly, all the Super Junior ran towards us.


"Wi, Ki, Yuka Linda, run" Teukie oppa shout to us. Soon G, Yujin, Rico and Albert pulled us to the building. Then Long, Boom, Juan, and Amir pulled Yesung oppa, Kyuhyun oppa, oppa Teuki and Wookie. Super Junior's bodyguards protecting other members of Super Junior. We all immediately brought them to the tiwi unnie’s apartment.

"What is it, Ryu oppa?" Tiwi unnie asked the chief bodyguard of Super Junior.


"There are some yeoja who intend to kidnap Super Junior. Especially Yesung, Teukie, Wookie and Kyuhyun "he told tiwi unnie who was in the arms of Yesung oppa.

"Noona, they are Eunmin, Hime, Taeun and Sora. Other than wanting to kill all the four of you, they also want to kidnap Super Junior hyungdeul "said G as he put the lunch boxes that we brought earlier. Soon Kyu oppa held me tighter. He immediately took me sitting on the sofa, in his lap. (Like tiwi unnie, Yuka and Linda are sitting in the lap of their fiance).

"G, please work together with Super Junior bodyguards to keep us all save. I do not want something terrible happen to us "said tiwi unnie to G which immediately nod.


"Noona [Wi], without any requested we will cooperate with them" says G and Ryu oppa in unison. While pointing to each other. Tiwi unnie smiled to them.


"Gamshahamnida" she told them as they nod. Suddenly tiwi unnie’s phone rang.

 

>“Yeoboseo”<

>”Noona, helpg!! There are some crazy yeoja in our practicing room”< Suho shout.

>”they looking for Suju hyungdeul”< Kris shot from Suho’s back.

>”get down!!!!!!”

Then the sound of gunfire can be heard, and the phone line disconnected. We were get paler. G, Yujin, Long, Rico, Boom, Albert, Amir and Juan had disappeared. Message from Yujin arrived in my phone.


=> Noona, we went looking for Eunmin, Taeun, Hime and Sora. You will be at the other guard. They've just arrived and already around your apartment. Yujin <=


"Oppa, how is this" I muttered slowly to Kyu oppa that can only hold me tight.


"Ki, calm down. We must believe in G and the others " tiwi unnie muttered slowly. I know if only tiwi unnie could leaving for a short time, she himself will face Eunmin and her friends. I looked at my sister. I realized that Eunmin and her friends were already very far.

Sis, I need to talk” I said to him in a language that only the two of us who understand. she nodded. The two of us went to her room.

Sis, they can not be tolerated anymore. They will get more violent before they got us. And I was not able to hold my patience any more. We should find them and give some pieces to these girls” i said to her.

“"I know. We need to do it by ourself. We delayed it for quite long time. They are recalcitrant to get oppadeul. And now they are dangereous to others " said Tiwi unnie.

“"Be prepared ” she said. As she opened her secret drawer. I chuckled to see that drawer. Apparently, she also brought her utensils to Korea. Not many people know that I and the Tiwi unnie will be former national intelligence. As i know, beside our brother Rizky who still active, only mama knew about it. As the former commander of us.

In a while, tiwi unnie get ready. Using her field clothes. Tight deep blue pants and shirt  with Bulletproof vests. Twin holsters hanging on his shoulder. Were immediately covered with a black leather jacket. Black boots with a couple of mini-tools, knives and sheath containing a dozen throwing knives. Hidden in the waist and ankle straps. (Mine was similar to hers. The difference is, mine is not  knife, but needles. So it's not as enforcers. However relaxants).

I'll go to my apartment first” i said to her who nod.

I'll be waiting for 5 minutes on the downstairs" she added then hugged me i went to get ready.

5 minutes later, i me tiwi unnie at the basement. She has been waiting for me beside our race motorbike.

Come on” i said as i sat on my ride. In 5 minutes we reach SM. We looking for that four crazy girls immediately. We find them in the EXO's exercise room. They hostage Exo members. In the outside we found G and the others were confused.

“G, try to negotiate to Eunmin. Distract her. We're both going in from the window " tiwi unnie said. G and others were surprised to see us.

“Do it”i told them. He nodded. I and tiwi unnie went upstairs to the top floor.  Then using a robe we went down and entered the practice room with breaking the window. That crazy girls were  surprised. We hurriedly hit them down. Taeun get hit by my needles in all her weak points.    Sora get hit by my needle on her sleeping point. While Hime fainted as i kicked her on the head. Eunmin can be disabled by tiwi unnie and held by her without being able to move at all. Eunmin and Taeun berate at us.

"Eunmin, you're endangering other people. Seeing this, who knows what will be done by your appa "said tiwi unnie to Eunmin who finally realized what were waitting for her.  G and the others entered the room.

“G, please tied them” i said as i pointing to Sora and Hime who still unconscious. They do it immediately.

“Taeun, Eunmin, you bether know what will appa do to you as you disobeying his. Orders” i said softly. They were surprised when they realized it.

“Know your enemy first, before deciding to attack” i told them.

“Don't thik that I and Luki were only a businesswoman, lawyer and doctor only. Don't ever think that Tiwi, and Luki who always looks so soft and humble to anybody are a weak person and an easy opponent” tiwi said calmly. (Glad, EXO left the room immediately. Till they don't know who helped them). In no time, the cops come.

“Annyeonghaseo,  who are you?” Ask one of the cops.

“Annyeonghaseo, Detective Kim. Sorry we were ahead of you to catch this fugitive. We both are the officers from Indonesia. I am captain Siska and she is Lieutenant Astrid. They are fugitives that wanted in Indonesia"said tiwi unnie to that detective.

“If I may ask for help, please don't you report this to your commander. Because it will be difficult for all of us. Just tell your commander that they were running away, affraid of the officers” Tiwi unnie said to that detective who nod immediately.

“Wi, you are lucky that I was the one who were assigned here. If it wasn't me, you'll have trouble wiith the bureaucracy "the detective said giggling. Tiwi unnie just smiled.

“Just relax. The beginning of our conversations are the one recorded. As usual, "He said.

“Thank’s Jun” tiwi unnie said.

“I'll take her,okay” tiwi unnie said, pushing Eunmin who still chided tiwi unnie. Tiwi unnie maked her faint immediately as I make Taeun unconsious too. In the outside of the building;

“G, takee them home. We will follow you” Tiwi unnie said to G who were carrying Sora and put her in to his car.

“Ne, noona”he said. Soon Yujin, Long, Juan, Amir, Boom, Albert and Rico drovee them go. I and tiwi unnie follow them to appa's house.

 

Tiwi POV

“Noona, please get in. Mr Yuan has been waiting for the both of you” G said to me and Luki. We went after G to meet appa who was waiting for us at a park inside his home.

“Annyeong, appa”we greet.

“Annyeong, Wi, Ki”he answered, smilling.

“Pa, I'm sorry that I made Eunmin, Sora, Taeun and Hime like this” i muttered softly. He shook his head.

“Gwaenchana, I am so upset to their behavior” he said softly.

“Ki, i haven't pull all of your needels from Taeun. Please wake her up. And give the needles to Eunmin, Sora and Hime like what you gave to Taeun. I want to make them learn” he said upsetly.

“Ne, appa” Luki said and took dozens of needles from her waist. Eunmin, Sora and Hime were conscious. And has been brought before Appa. While Taeun is still unconscious in Boom's grip.

“Do it” appa ordered Luki. Hurriedly Luki threw her needles to Eunmin, Sora and Hime. Which stuck in each of their joints. Then Luki pulled one needle on Taeun's neck.

“Done” Luki said, smirking. Taeun wake up immediately. And were surpised to see where they are.

“Now do what you want appa, what do you want to do to them” said a woman who just went out from the home.

“Annyeong, Cya unnie” we said and bowed to her. Cya unnie is appa's daughter. It's just that She has terminal cancer and is inadvertently Luki's patients at her hospital.

“Wi, Ki, I've told you both not to act that way toward me” she scold softly.

“Unnie, please sit down. Don't tire yourself” Luki said and ushered Cya unnie to sat beside appa.

“Aish.. You worried too much” she whined. I laughed at her cute madness.

“Unnie, its my job as your doctor to taking care of your condition whenever i'm around you” Luki said softly.

“Fine, I’ll be a good girl” she whined.

“Unnie, don't frowning like that. You'll look ugly then”i said, teasing her.

“YA!! You always teases me” she whined again. Appa smiled happily to see our closeness.

“Appa, I'm too upset with their behavior. Never been polite to me, always behave carrelessly. They doesn't know who I am” Cya unnie said upsetly.

“Appa, everytimes i went back from the hospital, they will make fun of me. I've been silent the whole time because i am so weak and I don't want to make you worry” Cya unnie added.

“All the bruises i had, wasn't the effect of the treatments. But from the hits and kicks that i had from them” Cya unnie said.

“Unnie, did they really do that to you?” I asked as my voice getting lower. (My sight became red). Unnie just nod without seeing me. I walked to them unconsciously.

“You dare to do that to Cya Unnie? You are inhuman” i said coldly then the back of my hand landed on Eunmin's cheek, hard. She and Long turned around as it impact. Then fall to the ground. Appa was surprised to see what I've done to Eunmin. Eunmin fainted.  Taeun, Sora and Hime's faces paler like a lifeless body.

“You are overboard” i told Sora. The hit i gave cause her and Rico flew two meters behind. Sora fainted too. While Rico need helps to stand properly, same goes with Long.

“You just dare to someone weaker than you” i said coldy to Taeun. But before i do something, Luki called me.

“Enough,eoni. You could kill them with that” she said softly and I then realize.

“Mianhe” i muttered then hugged her tightly.

“Noona, where do that power come?” Rico and Long who sat weakly on the ground asked. G, Albert, Amir and Juan were paler.

“Mianhe, Rico, Long” i muttered. My tears were over flowing as i cried in Luki's embrace.

“Appa, Cya unnie, G, don't be confuse. Tiwi unnie has this strenght since we were born. Thats why she always tried hard to hold her emotion. So she couldn't hurt anybody. I've know about it since the insident with that boy”Luki told G.

“Noona when i hear your story that night, i was so confused. Because which yeoja whom still in junior high school that could make a namja which body is bigger and stronger than her, broke his leg. I thought noona was exaggerating the story. But when i witness this, i need to believe it”G said.

“Appa, it's better if I and Tiwi unnie back to our home. But before that, I want to give some lessons to them "Luki growled as she sat me next to Cya eoni who hugged me immediately.

I watch at what will Luki done to Taeun  and Hime. "Should you be ashamed, because you can only boast your strength to those who are weaker. Try to imagine how the feelings of some one as weak as Cya unnie ” Luki said as she stir two needles on Taeyun's elbow. Who make her screaming out loud.

“Hurt?” Luki asked calmly.

“How if you feel it too?” Luki asked and flick on the needlees on Hime's shoulders. It makes her almost faint.

“Its hurt, right” Luki asked, smilling like a devil.

“How if i touch this one?”Luki asked and smiled sweetly as she pushed the needle on Taeun hip. She screamed again.

“You are too noisy” Luki muttered as she put another needle to Taeun and Hime's throat. Cutting Taeun's scream. Even Taeun shout as hard as she could, but no voices can be heard. Same goes with Hime who begged Luki.

“I can't unnderstand you” Luki said softly as she saw Hime and Taeun.

“You looks like fish. Mouth moves without any voices out” Luki said, giggling.

“Unnie, if you want to, you can continued”Luki said to Cya unnie. Luki replaced Cya unnie to hug me. While Cya unnie giving some lessons to Taeun and Hime. Both were immediately seated in a chair. After saying goodbye to Appa and told how to release the needles to G, Luki took me out. We back to our home

 

Kuhyun POV

Where are Luki and Tiwi noona. Since they entered noona's room, they weren't out anymore. Its been 5 hours and they still inside. Suddenly Tiwi noona's apartment door opened. Two yeoja entered it, hugging each other.(Why they looks like Luki and Tiwi noona?)

Aish! I forgot”said one of that yeoja .(Luki?)

“Unnie, where have you been? Why do you dressed like that? Weren't you in Tiwi unnie's room before?” Yuka and Linda said as they inched closer.

“Alright, I'll tell you everything. Why we came from the outside while you knew that we suppose to be in my room and why we use this clothes” Tiwi noona said softly. then sat infront of Yesung hyung.

“Oppa, mianhe. I'm not completely honest to you. Not, it isn't about namja or anything related to it. This is about my job before we move here” Tiwi noona said softly. Then she bowed her head. Then the story flowed that her and Luki, a former member of the intelligence. For fifteen years before they come to Korea. Today both are forced to re-wearing their gear because they were after Eunmin, Taeun, Sora and Hime then gave them to Mr Yuan.

“Oppa, I was forced to do this because they were harming others. Not only us, but also all that is in the way and at the SM building. EXO became their hostage just to get you. And i couldn't hold it anymore”  Tiwi noona muttered besides her sob. Hugging her knees tightly. Luki sat in front of me, crying silently.

“Oppa, mianhe. Jeongmal mianhe” noona whispered.

“If you want to cancel our marriage then i'm fine, I'll understand. We understand. We won't bother you anymore. Won't see you again. We will back to Indonesia after Linda's case done. And won't back here anymore” noona whimpered and get up with Luki. I took my soon to be wife's hand immediately.

“Ki, gwaenchana. I won't do it. I understand about your reason. But i hope one day. Whenever you need your gear back, please tell me first. Till I'm not going to worry too much” i said on her ear. She cried immediately. She huggeg me tight. Burried her sweet face on my chest. Carressing her hair softly. And let her cries stop. Yesung hyung was hugging Tiwi noona too, who cried in his arms.

“I know, things like this never make me bored of you”Yesung hyung muttered on Tiwi noona's ear as he smiled. Noona cried even more. (How cute). Even they are a former of intelligence or whatever, they still a soft yeoja.

“Now change your clothes. Then we can eat. We are starving, noona”Eunhyuk, Sungmin hyung and Shindong hyung shout in unison. Giggling as they let go of the hugs and entered Tiwi noona's room. When they went out, they become our ordinary Tiwi noona and Luki.No trace of violence that looks like the firrst time arrived a few minutes ago.

 

Yesung POV

Its been a year that I marrying Tiwi, my super girl. Currently we are waiting the birth of our baby. Which estimated by the doctor will come in two weeks. Linda noona with Teukie hyung also waiting for their babies as well. But a month later, according to estimates from the doctor. Wookie and Yuka are busy taking care of their twins. While Luki and Kyu, the two evils, still enjoying their time together.

Café will have another branch. We will open it in Jedah. But, Ritsu will be the one who taking care of it. After last year they opened it in California, with Rika as their manager. Nina, Gaeun and Jieun still learned in café Haengbok at Seoul. Tiwi gave them the authority to lead it.

Daniel, finally entered a mental hospital. Because he was suffering from mental illness. Some doctors who examined him when the court case against Linda noona, concluded that he suffered from mental disorder. He loves to hurt his partner. His family, forced to pay compentation ro Linda and two yeoja that became his wife for 5 billion each.

Yinling, Jinah, Eunyeong and Yumi, had graduate and now work as a part time employer in Tiwi's law office. Minji, Hyeoun, Jiyeon and Minami were back to Korea. And they were started to learn to build their own business with the help of Tiwi and Luki. Eunmin, Sora, Taeun and Hime, were gone from our life. I never heard about them again.i'm scared that they will be back. But according to Tiwi, they would never dare to disturb our. Live again. If they dare to face Tiwi and Luki, that will be the end of their life.

So finally, we can face ouur life withhout any distraction again.

 

 

=END=