CHAPTER 3

The Mate Cafe (under the construction)

Wookie POV

“Wi, there is a man named Daniel wanted to see you” Heenim hyung said from the villa entrance. Kyu and Yesung hyung face changed immediately.(They looks upset). When Tiwi noona and Luki noona looks not much different as Kyu and Yesung hyung.(Same goes with Yuka. What's the problem???)

“Lets get in” Tiwi noona said to all of us, greeting her teeth as she holding her anger.

“Tsk!! What does that rude namja want” Luki noona muttered as she gather the dishes.

“Why does he want to see you, Wi nechan?” Yuka who looks upset asked.

“I have no idea” Tiwi said, huggging Yesung hyung tightly.

“Oppa, ottokhe?” Tiwi noona whined. Yesung hyung hugged Tiwi noona softly and kissed the top of her head.

“Annyeong, Tiwi,Luki, Yuka ”said a namja that looks so arrogant said to Tiwi noona, Luki noona and Yuka. Soon i pulled Yuka to my embrace. Same goes with Kyu, he pulled Luki noona too. Both girls hugging us back. That Namja was surprised to see our reaction.

“Wah, seems like the three of you choose them than me” he said, surprised.

“Whats wrong Daniel? Why would you came here?”Tiwi noona said sternly. That namja let his sarcasticc smile then said.

“Wi, how could you a kid like him wether than me, who were in the same potition with you?” He hissed. Tiwi noona smiled sweetly and gave a peck on Yesung hyung's lips then said.

“You wanted to know why do i choose him than you? Because i know him way longer than i know you. He loves me more than you. Woon oppa taking care of me more than you do. And most of it, I love him. He. Looks at me as a lover. Not as a pretty accesoriess to collect, like you did to me, Luki and Yuka the whole time. Before i become Seohyun's lawyer a coupple months ago, you wouldn't want to know me? If you didn't seen when Luki taking care of Riska's wounds, would you want to know her? Then if you weren't see Yuka's MV in my café, would you want to know her? NO. You just seen us as ordinary waiters and a cafe singer. That you treat like you want. But, do i ever said my objection to you because of it?  No. Because i see you as a friend from thee same nation. Then, did Luki and Yuka said their objection? Not too. Because they seeing you as my friend” Tiwi noona said calmly.

“Ryeong nichan, gwaenchana?” Yuka whispered as she carresing my hand. I looked at her.

“Ne, gwaenchana. Mian, i make you worried”i wishpered then kissed her forehead. She nodded and smile sweetly, then hugging me tightly.

 

Luki POV

“Noona, mian. We can't stop him” Hangeng, Kangin, Siwon and Sungmin said so upset. They justt ran after Daniel to gazebo. Tiwi-unnie nodded slowly.

“Gwaenchana, keke, Wonie, Kangin, Minie. Sit here” Tiwi-unnie said softly. They sat beside Tiwi unnie Yesung oppa immediately. Soon the other members of SuJu came around us. Daniel looks surprise to see them.

“Luki, what is your reason to turning me down the whole times?” He said alittle bit hurt.

“I never interest at you” i said shortly.  Kyuhyun's arms tighten around my waist. I put my hand ond Kyuhyun's and squeez it softly. His breaths warm my hair.

“Because you love him?” Daniel asked.

“Ne, because i really love him. I can't choose anothe namja. As he filling my heart, mind and eyes” i answered. Kyuhyun kissed my crown.( Daniel'ks expression changed. He looks so angry).

“You better don't ask about my feelins to Ryeong nichan”Yuka said as Daniel seen her.

“Because for me, Ryeong nichan is everything” Yuka whispered before kissing Wookie passionnately.(Almost all of Super Junior members felt awkward, and Wookie face redden as it impact). And Daniel were furious, to see how Yuka and Wookie looks so in love. Without more words, he left as we can heard his steps but can't see the person.

“{Ki, we better prepare of what he will do latter}” Tiwi unnie said withou looking at me. I nodded as i keep hugging Kyu. Kyuhyun pulled away from gazebo and bring me to tthe beach.

“Ki, did you really love me? Or it was just an excuse so that arrogant namja will go?” Kyuhyun asked as he held my hands. I look everywhere but not his eyes.

“Ki, please answer me” he begged. As i have the courage, then i see his face.

“Do i ever lie to you?” She asked softly.

“Do i ever said rubbish to you?” I asked then look a side. He caress my face softly then bring my face to see him once again.

“Jinja?”He asked softly. I nooded.(My face redden immediately). I look some where again, avoiding his stare. Kyuhyun hugged me a little bit too tight.(Making me a bit hard to breath).

“I'm glad, I'm glad. I tho it was just my imagination” he whispered.

“Sarangheyo, Luki. Omo, my heart going to explode soon” he muttered.

“Oppa, if your heart do explode. Then what about me?” I asked as my voice muffled by his chest.

“Do you want me with another namja?”I asked, teasing him. He pulled back with a pout.(Cuteee!!!!).

“Don't ever try to see another” he protest. I laughed to see his face. I hug him again.

“I can't see another nammja again, oppa. Trust me”i said softly. He kissed my head softly.

“KYUUHYUUN!!!,LUUKIII!!!, GET BACK HERE. THERE WILL BE STORM SOON!!”Tiwi unnie said from the stairs to Villa. We went up and entered the villa.

 

Tiwi POV

Its been three days, the storm attacking Jeju-do. Trapping us inside the vila. Heenim and the others started to get bored. Shindong, Sungmin, Kangin, Henry and Teukie oppa takes their usual place. Like what happened these two days.

 They will lays on the floor for hours, without moving . Not before Heenim oppa shout or when the meals time comes. Teukie oppa like usual, stay at the top stairs to the big couch in the mid room, Shindong on the floor near the couch.(Right beside the couch). Sungmin, on the floor to the kitchen. While Henry, he will stay down the dining room. While Kangin, he will stays under the tv table in the mid room.

While Hyukie and Donghae, will dance suurrounding us, then all over the villa. Siwon and Kibum will keep silent wherever they were. Whenever they sit or stands. Just like a statue.

Heenim oppa and Hangeng keke, looks like a conjoined twins. Where ever Heenim oppa will, there must be Hangeng keke too. And where ever Hangeng keke will, Heenim oppa will be there also. And right before meal times, Hanggeng keke will come to see me, Luki and Wookie to help us cook. As it happened, Heenim oppa will shout to wake the others. Or he will make the others upset till they ran after him, ranning around the living room.( Imagine the riot happened there). As the foods set on dining table, they will be calm.

 

Yesung POV

This day, the storm was ennded. All members, Tiwi, Luki, and Yuka looks exited. Even Tiwi, Yuka and Luki had plan to swim on the beach. The three of them has choose their swim suit. Me, Kyu and Wookie just can see them. Now i were in Tiwi's room. Watching her let her swim suits out.

“Oppa, i better use this one or this one?” Tiwi asked as she shold two swuim suit. One was saphire blue, and the othere was dark red. Bothh of it were bikini.

“Both of them were good. But i don't want you to use it in front of hungry wolfs like them” i said, pointing at all members who watching in the living room. Tiwi giggled at my words.

“Which one do you like?”She asked softly. I choose the saphire blue. She nodded, puth the both of it on the bed.

“How about this?” She asked, taking a one piece swim suit with soft fabric match with it's color. I nooded, agreeing her choice. She laughed at how fast i agree at her choice.

“Try it on” i asked her. Her eyes widen to hear me. But, she obey.  She took it to her bath room. Soon she was out.(OMO……, i'm in trouble). Even tho it is a onepiece,  Tiwi looks so y when she use it.

“Wae, oppa?”She asked confusedly.

“It's too y” i answered. She widen her eyes again.

“Jinja?” She asked confusedly. I nodded immediately.

“Nechan, did you have hot pant?” Yuka asked when she satnd in front of the door.

“Ofcourse, see it in the closet”Tiwi said , pointing at her closet. Yuka took some hot pants from it then exit the room.

“Nechan, thats pretty. Suits you better” she said before that. Tiwi pout and looking at me.

“Wi, that is too y. I don't wannt them drolling over you. Only me, who can do that." I insist. Tiwi's face looks so funny as she held her laugh and act to be mad at me.

“Aigoo, oppa. Okay. I'll use hot pant and tank top” she gave up. Taking one tank top and hot pant to her bath room.

 

Kyuhyun POV

“Oppa, why did you ask me to use hot pant and tank top?” She asked and pout.

“Because i don't want hyungdeul and Henry to see you like that”i said sternly. Taking a deep breath, finally she gave up annd obey. She went to the bath room. Shen she was out, she use the hot pant and tank top. Still with her pouty lips.

“Jagi-ya, when we have our next vacation. When its just the both of us, then you can use your bikini. Wich ever it is, i won't mind. Only me who can see it”i said, huggingg her. She nodded then hugging me back then we exited her room.

On the beach, i saw Tiwi noona and Yuka use hot pant and tank top to swim. Their face not really different from Luki.(Frowning). The three of them sat on the sand. Don't wantt to play and swim with us.

“Jagi-ya, come here” Wookie called Yuka. Yuka shook her head, wrapping her hands upon her knees.

“Wi, come on. Don't be mad like that” Yesung hyung said softly to Tiwi noona. Noona just waving her hand. I came to the three of them.

“Come on, don't be like this” i said. They looked at me before turning their face. I sat in front of Luki. She doesnt want to see me.

“Jagi-ya”i said softlly. Luki glance at me then look down to the sand.

“Oppa, do you know why I want to use bikini?” Tiwi noona asked Yesung hyung.(Yesung hyung and Wookie following me, and they sat in front of Tiwi noona and Yuka just like me who sit in front of Luki).

“It wasn't because i want to show it to the other. But, i want to show them, how lucky you are to have me as your gf. So they will find their own gf” Tiwi noona added. Yesung hyung laughed to Tiwi noona's unexpected words. As me and Wookie shocked to hear it, Luki and Yuka nodded.

“Oppa, because if it only the three of us were around you, we will be lonely” Yuka pout.

“Wasn't it making the three of you the pretiest among us?”I asked. Luki flicked my forehead immediately.

“We are bored, talking just with the three of us” she sulk. While i rubbed my aching forehead.

“Yeobo, without that bikini, they were jealous over us” Yesung hyung said softly, caressing Tiwi noona's face. Suddenly;

=RING-RING=RING-RING=

( Tiwi noona's phone rang)

>“Yeoboseo”<

>”……….”<

>”Linda,{what happen???}”<

>”………”<

>”{What??? How could he do that to you?}”<(Tiwi noona's face looks shocked and mad)

>”……..”<

>”{Where are you now?}”<(noona looks worried)

>”………”<

>”{Ok,i'll pick you up. Wait over there}”<(noona seems calmer. Even tho i can see that she still worried)

>”……..”<

>”{What?? You were here?? Ok, I'll open the door.wait first, dear. Unnie will be there. Shh.., don't cry. Hold on, okay}”<(noona ran back to villa). Me, and the others looked at Tiwi noona in awe. As she ran that fast.

 

Luki POV

Ki, come here!!” Tiwi-unnie said. I ran to meet her. I met her with Linda.(Linda was crying. What's wrong??).

What's wrong, Unnie” i asked, walking closer to them. Tiwi-unnie pullled mme and Linda to her room.

Linda's engagement, was blown by her fiance. Linda has gave her everything to him. And do youu know who is he? (I shookk my head). He is Daniel” Tiwi unnie said. My jaw fall as i heard that.

Lin, is that right? Your fiance name was Daniel? Swiss Bell Hotel's manager ” i asked to make sure but frowned when Linda nodded.

Really??”I asked again.

Really, unnie” she said, looking at me with her red and puffy eyes.

My God” i muttered.

Relax, now take a bath first then sleep. Have a rest while you are here. About how to explain to SM and others, we will think about it together okay” Tiwi unnie said softly to Linda. Linda went to the rest room, while I and Tiwi unnie exited the room. All of SuJu member and Yuka were waiting for us on the living room.

“Yeobo, waeyo?” Yesung oppa said to Tiwi unnnie. Tiwi unnie held Yesung oppa's hand immediately. After taking a deep. Breath, Tiwi unnie explained everything to us.

Actually, Daniel end the engagement with  Linda because he still after one from the three of us (me, Yuka and Tiwi unnie) to be his wife.(What a jerk, has no manners, selfish and crazy). And because he knew that Linda was close to us. He wanted to hurt us, with hurting Linda. Daniel had plan about these after he know about our real occupations.

“We just can be patient now, so Daniel will feel that he was wabove the wind. To make him shown his weakness in front of us. After that, we will make him down. And broke, with that weakness” Tiwi unnie said as she see Teukie oppa held by Kangin oppa, Hangeng keke and Siwon oppa.

“Oppa, i really want to take him down. But, i know that we need to be patient to face a man like that” Tiwi unnie added.

“I knew, that oppa want to pour Daniel's blood. But be patient, oppa. Let his weakness out so we can use it. To make him learn his lesson well. Before that, I'll look more information to Daniel. How his job, how his family, his friends” Tiwi unnie said softly. Finally Teukie oppa nodded.

“Today, let Linda rest. Hope tomorrow she will be calmer” Tiwi-unnie added.

“Oppa, can you come with me. We run out groceries” Tiwi unnie begged Yesung oppa who agreed immediately.

“Wi, can we join you” Heenim oppa and Hangeng keke said.

“We want to” Kangin oppa, Shindong oppa and Sungmin oppa said.

“Okay, lets go” Tiwi unnie said and took her wallet. They went to the market immediately.

 

Yesung POV

Tiwi looks so calm. Like she has no problem at all. But i know that she still upset to Daniel. About what he has done to Linda.

As we done, we back to the villa. Wookie and Yuka were waiting for us. They arrange everything that we bouht. Suddenly;

“{UNNIE!!!!!!}” Linda's voice heard from the room. Tiwi ran to the room. I ran after that wife of mine.

“Wae, Lin?”Tiwi asked softly, hugging the terrifying girl. She opened the blanket that covering her lower body.(OMO, Linda is bleeding. What's going on here??).

“Oppa, call the ambulance now." Tiwi said to me. I do as she said. I walking passed Luki, who want to go to that room.

 

Tiwi POV

Ambulance come ten minutes after Woon oppa called them. Me, Luki and Yuka were inside it, accompanying Linda to the hospital. I am so mad to Daniel. I'm furious. What was in that arrogant person's head, using a sweet girl like Linda.(My brain boiled up whenever i remember what did he done to Linda).

At the hospital, they bring Linda to ER. 30 minutes later, one of the doctor calling me.

“Annyeonghaseo, Siska agashi. I'm doctor Shim, who in charge to Linda's treatment, your yeodongsaeng. About her condition, i'm sorry to say this, but she has misscarriage. It was her second month. She looks so fragile, shock, and her emotion now was unstable. Looks like someone was violating her” said doctor Shim. I was surprised to hear that.

“Because we found some bruises and wounds all around her body. Some were new, and the other looks older since its started to heal, and we found some scars too. You can see it by yourself. For now, we make her rest. And about the scars, we have report it to the cops. They will be here in no time” he explained.

“Okay, doctor. I'll gave everything i know to them. I just knew a little from Linda's story before. According to Linda, her fiance has jealouse issue. So i suspect him that did that to her. Doctor, can we see her?” I asked doctor Shim. He nooded and told us where Linda's room was.

My God, why does Linda's faith is so hard” i muttered sadly as i follow him. Luki and Yuka saw me and ran closer.

Unnie, how is she?”Luki asked.

Latter, now just follow me” i said, dragging them along with me to follow doctor Shim. He brought us to one of the VIP room, that i ordered to Linda. Linda looks so small and fragille.

“You can accompanying her” Doctor Shim said softly before leaving us. My eyes felt hot as i see Linda's condition. I just realise, that the whole time Linda just uses that long sleeves to covered all the bruises and wounds on her. When she use the hospital gown, we can see all of it.

“Omo…”Yuka muttered as she see it. Soon Linda wakes up. As she saw us, she cried and stretching her hand to me.

Unnie…..,” she whined. I hugged her immediately.

Oh dear, how could this happened to you?” I muttered as i let her go. My tears fall immediately. Linda shook her head.

Is it Daniel who cause this?” I asked softly earned a nod from her. My breathing become unsteady. My anger rise to the point that i'm nearly explode.

“Linda, was your fiance the cause of this?” Yuka asked as she sat accross me on  Linda's bed. While Luki pulled the chair closer to Linda's bed. Linda nodded immediately.

“Annyeong” Kyuhyun greet from Linda's room.

“Annyeong, Kyu” i answered him. He looks surprised as he see me.

“Annyeong, oppa” Yuka, Luki and Linda said. Woon oppa andd Wookie soon joined them. The brought some plastic bag.

“These are clothes for Linda and foods for you” Wookie said then put everything on the table. Me, Luki and Yuka nodded.

“Lin, i need to meet some people first okay” i said softly.

“Yuka and Luki will be here. Please have a rest okay”i said , kissing her crown. She won't let go of my hands.

“Linda, gwaenchana. Daniel can't see you anymore. Trust me. He needs to face me first before seeing you. If i can't make him dying, don't call me unnie anymore”i told her. Then she let go of my hands. I exit Linda's room immediately. Woon oppa, Kyu and Wookie went after me. In the outside, i hugged Woon oppa. After helping me to sit, they started to asked me about Linda's condition. I answered them as i can.

I inform SM about what happened to Linda. Some hours latter, manager Kim, Soman sajangnim, Chery unnie and Ratih arrived at the hospital.

 

 

Kyuhyun POV

Linda was bleeding becuse of misscarriage. According to the doctor,  she was in her second month. They found bruises and wounds on her body. Some were new, old and the other were scars. Manager hyung, Soman sajangnim, the group manager of Linda and Ratih, their leader arrived two hours ago. They looks so surprised. Even Ratih looks so syock, and became speechless at Linda's condition.

Tiwi noona's face looks like a face made with granit.her eyes looks cold. But when she was near Yesung hyung, she become calmer. Yuka and Luki were with Linda in her room. While me and Wookie were waiting in the outside of Linda's room, Yesung hyung with Tiwi noona taking care for all of the administration for Linda.

Now Tiwi noona and Yesung hyung were talking with manager hyung, sajangnim, Linda group's manager and the doctor. Some of the cops joinedd them.

“Oppa, do you know how Linda became like this?”Ratih asked me.

“Mian, i just know about it now” i answered. Luki went out from Linda's room.

“Oppa, thank God. Finally Linda fell a sleep” she whispered and sat on my lap. I huggeg her immediately. Yuka exited the room and greet by Wookie's embrace.

“Gwaenchana, jagi-ya. I am here. Don't worry” he muttered. Yuka nodde. And hug  Wookie back.

“Kyu, Wookie, how is Linda?” Teukie hyung asked, walking to us. All of the members were following him.

“Mian, hyung. I have no idea about her exact condition. But, she is sleeping inside now” i answered.

“Kyu, is she really had misscarriage?”Sungmin hyung asked me as he arrived. I nodded at him.

“Jinja?” Teukie hyung asked and sat beside me.

“Ne, hyung.  That was the doctor said” i answered.

“Omo…” he cover his face with his hands. Kangin hyung pats Teukie hyung shoulder. To calm his down. Tiwi noona and Yesung hyung come closer. (Their conversation was done)

“Oppa, please see Linda. Please cheer her up” Tiwi noona asked Teukie hyung softly. Hyung nodded and entered Linda's room.

“{Unnie, how is Linda?}” Ratih whimpered. Noona hugged Ratih immediately.

“ Linda's condition now was unstable. From what she said to me at the villa and the what doctor told me, i conclude that  Daniel, her fiance always violating her, ” noona told us.

“{I see, thats why she always scared whenever Daniel oppe called or came to our practice and our performance}” Ratih mutttered.

“I'm with SM lawyer will work together in tthis case” Tiwi noona said.

“Proves and the examination results from the hospital were given to the korean police and Indonesian police too. They will work together to catch Daniel. Wherever he hides. They were looking for another proves now” she added.

“Now, lets back to the villa. Manager Kim, Soman sajangnim and manajer Chery were back to Seoul. Ratih, you can come with us to the villa. Chery unnie allow you. We will let Teukie oppa here. Come on” she said softly while she walked still in Yesung hyung's hugs.(hyung always by Tiwi noona's side, since we arrived in the hospital). We followed her immediately.

In the villa, all of us lost our strenght. More over Tiwi noona and Ratih. They were speechless. Just talk whenever we asked them. Other than that, they still silent as they doing something to keep them busy.