Plus: The sign of Parents

Plus (The P*ssy that is Oh Sehun)

Luhan had never been so scared in his life before. He kept on fidgeting as he sat on a small orange chair, cool plastic pressing against his bare legs. An entire month had passed since he had last seen his babies, and as time passed, he kept on growing more and more petrified.

Sehun, too. The younger was clutching his hand tightly, sometimes letting out soft sighs as minutes crawled by at an incredibly slow pace. 

"They are fine, right?" the older of the two asked, voice surprisingly soft and somewhat broken."What if they aren't? What if something happened to them?"

"I'm sure that they are," Sehun choked out, but fear clear in his eyes. Since the sun had risen, he had been awake, eyes wide and mind filled with worries. Luhan had been the same, hugging him tight without one single word.

"Luhan?" Asked the petite nurse as she peeked out from behind the door that lead to the examination room. She was smiling gently, eyes set on the young couple: they were the only people there, after all.

"It's me," whispered Luhan, gulping a bit."Let's do this," he added, words directed more to Sehun than to the nurse.

Just a few minutes later, the doctor had already put gel on his tummy, and was now pressing the small device on it. Within moments, two wriggling little things could be seen on the large screen. They were constantly moving up and down...

They were alive.

Luhan let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding. His hands trembled as he searched for Sehun's: he needed to make sure that not only his children, but their father was with him, too.

"They are too cute.." he whispered softly."Can you..can you guess their gender already? Wait, no don't! I don't want to know it. I want it to be a surprise... But then we can't buy anything for them.. God, this is too much.."

And there he was, crying.

The doctor chuckled lightly: even he was somewhat moved by the soon-to-be father's reaction. It was rare for males Luhan's age to be this..fond of the babies growing in their tummies, mainly because they thought it was unnatural, stupid even. And there, the young man was, cooing and giggling in a way only people who were the happiest could.

It was uplifting.

"I can't yet, they are merely about twelve-week-old at this time. They are still very small, so even if you wanted to know what they are, I couldn't tell you. However, what I can tell you, is that they are completely healthy. We will have to make a few tests today, but from what I see, nothing is wrong. They are developing very well, and they seem to be quite active already."

Luhan grinned from ear to ear, tears shining in his warm eyes."I am happy." he whispered softly."You'll print us a picture of them, right? I think it's time for us to tell the.. grandparents."

"Of course of course." The doctor chuckled."I'll snap a picture of both of these little rascals. I hope that the grandparents will be happy."

Hours later, Luhan was sitting between his mother and father on the large black leather couch they owned, glancing at his boyfriend who sat across of him nervously from time to time. He was so happy now, even if he knew that things were not going to be easy, but.. He was quite scared that his parents would hate him and Sehun for being so reckless.

Then again, they could not take his babies away from him, and only that mattered.

"Mom, dad I... I have something to tell you guys," he started on a shaky voice, chewing on his lower lip. His hand found his still quite flat tummy for a moment or two, caressing it through his shirt lightly."I.. I'm pregnant." he blurted out after a minute or two: he just couldn't keep it in any longer.

"Are you?" His mother's voice was quiet and somewhat emotionless as she glanced at him."Luhan, you are nearly just a child. You're barely an adult!" she said, sighing lightly."You aren't even going to school right now... how will you feed this child if, hm?"

"Mom, I..." Luhan mumbled, fiddling with his fingers."I don't know how I'll take care of them, but I do know that everything will be okay in the end. I... Just look at these photos.. Don't you think that they are the most adorable babies ever?"

"Babies?!" his father snapped, rage in his eyes."Not one but two?" he was clearly incredibly upset, dark gaze set on Sehun."How dare you?"

"It's not his fault, and it's not mine.." Luhan finally managed to show the pictures to his mother, who seemed to be in shock still. She was quivering lightly, fingers brushing against the sheets."It's our fault. And I'm proud to say this, you know. I... I'm happier than ever. I will go to school once they are born, probably, and even work when I can. Of course, I will be home with them until I need to be. I... don't want to lie and say that I was this happy at first but.. I could never abort or abandon them. They are mine."

"Well, it seems like you've grown, son," his father spoke lowly, turning to Luhan finally."I can't say that I'm happy, but... I am sure that you two will manage somehow. But be careful from now on! You looks kind of sick..."

"I still have morning sickness, that's why.." Luhan huffed out with a sigh, glad that his parents seemed to accept the situation. He could clearly see that they weren't as calm as they looked, but he was glad that they tried to control themselves."I guess they like to fool around with me. But I could eat a whole chicken now.." he chuckled lightly, causing everyone else in the room to laugh as well.

So far, everything seemed good...

But how long would it last?