Plus: The Sign of the Unpredictable

Plus (The P*ssy that is Oh Sehun)

"Okay, I'm taking you to the doctor's." Sehun let out a low sigh, pulling up his paper-pale boyfriend, only to have him fall back on the bed with a whine."Luhan, you look horrible and you refusing to eat won't help." he scolded the elder, plopping down next to him."I know you hate docs but you can't just stay here until you get totally dehydrated."

"I haven't been able to keep anything down for days and you say nothing about me starving." Luhan muttered moodily, not quite grasping the importance of the conversation. All his sleepy mind had managed to gather was that Sehun thought he was fat.

How he had managed to come to the conclusion? Even he wasn't sure.

But his boyfriend had struck his ego, hard.

"Well, a person can survive longer without food than water, so..." Sehun had a feeling that he was digging his own grave with what he said, but it wasn't like he knew what to tell Luhan of all people.

Even when he wasn't sick, the boy was capable of throwing fits that beat the ones of girls with PMS by ease. It was somewhat scary.

"Oh Sehun. Out of my room. Now." Luhan demanded, his voice cold as ice. He glared at his boyfriend, anger rolling off him in waves."Be happy that I can barely keep myself up because if I could, I would be strangling you now!"

"Luhan, just stop it." the younger of the two sighed."You've been sick for weeks now, you seriously should just it up and go to the doctor. It may be something serious and I'm pretty sure that you don't want to die because of a severe stomach flu or something like that."

"I'm pretty sure that's almost impossible." Luhan huffed out, rolling onto his aching stomach with a whine."Yes, it hurts like ing hell. But I refuse to have myself checked by those barbarian idiots."

"So you'd rather get dehydrated...and starve!" Sehun saved himself this time, scoffing at the nod he received as a response."I swear you're impossible."

"You, too. All I need is some sleep." Luhan muttered, groaning suddenly when he felt bile rise in his throat. He croaked out a raspy '' before emptying his stomach's contents - some coke and biscuits he had managed to eat in the morning - into the bucket near his bed.

"And here we go again." Sehun let out a low sighed before stepping in to help the shaky boy, holding his longish hair back with one hand and keeping him up with the other."Once you're done, we'll go to the hospital. No objections."

Luhan was unable to reply as he was heaving still, his strength crumbling. Yes, he hated doctors: but part of him was scared of getting worse because of not being treated. So, just two hours later, he ended up on the ER, wrapped in Sehun's arms.

For once, he felt like a child: small and vulnerable. The strong smell of antiseptics caused his stomach to churn as memories flooded his mind: memories he wanted to forget desperately.

As a kid, Luhan had been everything but graceful. Because of that, he earned trips to the hospital quite often: a broken bone or fracture here or there, some bruises, cuts.. they repeatedly caused him to be thrown into the claws of the eager eagles that dared to call themselves doctors.

They were always in a rush, causing pain to the petit boy by merely changing his bandages. The nurses were no better, casually stabbing needles into his arm without warning or forgetting to help him get to the toilet - with an IV in his hand it was beyond hard, especially as the it was at the other end of the hall.

Shaking off his thoughts, the frail boy raised his gaze, allowing them to settle on the door that would lead to his doom. He had never grasped anyone's hand so tightly before: he was nearly crushing Sehun's fingers with the force he had managed to muster up.

But he just couldn't care, how could have he when he was going to be examined once again?

Sehun let out a low hiss when sharp nails sunk into his flesh by ease: Luhan was obviously beyond petrified but it didn't mean that he could crush his boyfriend's bones just like that. And still, the younger said nothing, just played with the other's hair soothingly, hoping to calm him a little.

It worked but only until the assistant appeared, shooting a dangerously bright smile at Sehun.

"The doctor will see you now!" she chirped, holding the door open as said male led his trembling boyfriend into the small room.

Luhan let out a small whine as he was pushed on the examination table and told to take off his shirt. It was stained with bile and tears, a (not so) clean sign of the illness that was plaguing his days.

The basic tests were ran within the next minutes and the doctor was growing somewhat restless.

"Is there any chance that you may be carrying? We will have to do x-rays and an ultrasound, so.." he said lowly, his eyes briefly wandering to Sehun who was at the end of the table, staring down at his distressed boyfriend.

Luhan's cheeks flushed a deep shade of red as he shook his head."I..I mean we.. ugh, we use protection, doc." he huffed out, beyond embarrassed."So I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant."

"Just to be sure, I would run a pregnancy test if it's alright with you.." the doctor said."It's protocol. I believe you, but I have encountered countless cases when the patient knew nothing of him or her being pregnant. I'll take your blood in a moment and will come back with the results soon. If it makes you relieved, you can try this test meanwhile." he fumbled to get a small packet out of his bag on a nearby table. A pregnancy test.

Luhan let out a low sigh but nodded slowly."Okay." he mumbled."At least I'll know that I was right before you return." he added, lips curling into a weak smile. But be careful. I hate needles."

Blood was drawn in a few minutes and the doctor disappeared, but not before showing Luhan the small private bathroom he had.

"The test has instructions on it. Just do as they say!" he had said before leaving.

"Great. He thinks I got knocked up." Luhan huffed, a certain kind of nervousness settling into the pit of his stomach."I mean it's pretty much impossible, but still. I'll take this to prove him wrong."

"Okay. I'll wait for you here." Sehun said, deep down worried that his boyfriend was wrong. Surely, he had played with the thought of having children with the latter, but not yet. Neither of them were ready.

Luhan soon disappeared behind the white door and bit into his lower lip, glaring at the small object in his hand. He followed the instructions - no matter how  inconvenient they were - and pulled up his pants, not even glancing at the test.

He was already sure of the results.

So, obviously, he showed it to Sehun with a pleased grin.

It only fell when the college student cursed lowly. He never did that. Just by the short word - - Luhan knew well just what was going on.

"It's positive, isn't it?"

Hello~

Please comment your thoughts about this xD I'll be honest: this.isn't.my.genre and I'm scared that I'm doing it wrong xD