Plus: A Sign of Trouble

Plus (The P*ssy that is Oh Sehun)

The moment Sehun saw his boyfriend clutching onto his stomach tightly, he knew that something was off. Luhan was a little green in the face with sweat drenching his hair and clothes; and while he looked somewhat gross in that state, he still looked beautiful.

Surely, he had always been quite the thing with his wave hair and innocent, doe-like gaze; but when sick, he had always lost his shine. Now though, he was almost glowing: although that might have been the sun's rays - he didn't have curtains saying that his house needed some natural light; it was quite uncomfortable for most people but he seemed to live with it happily - reflecting on his sweaty, shimmering skin.

"Are you okay?" Sehun asked unsurely as he placed a hand on his boyfriend's forehead, sighing in relief when he realized that he had no fever, fortunately. A feverish Luhan was a grumpy Luhan; and grumpy Luhan was mean and quite irritating.

"Yeah, sure, I'm perfect." said blond muttered sarcastically, shooting a glare at the other. His stomach was burning and he felt dizzy. To make it even worse, he was literally starving.

"You are, you are," the other said nervously to lighten up the atmosphere," but I didn't ask that. I asked if you are okay!" he laughed sheepishly, realizing the moment that he should not have said that when the blond looked at him with a frightening glare.

Those doe-like eyes could be seriously petrifying sometimes.

"Oh my, Sehunnie~" Luhan was almost cooing, a dangerously sweet smile on his lips," you are just so funny I would love to kiss you deep so you would shut off!" he huffed like a child and curled up a little more, hold tightening on is stomach.

"Wow, you don't even have a fever and still act like this." Sehun's remark came with a somewhat lovesick smile. He knew all too well that the subject of his eternal affection - Luhan, of course - wasn't quite in love with him, but he didn't care. It had taken the two of them one too many years to get together - for occasional and some dates, mainly - and he wanted to treasure what they had as much as he could until it would end.

"Oh shut up and bring me some soup. Or anything with chicken in it." Luhan grumbled softly, rolling onto his back."You can get me some fruit, too, if you're going to the kitchen." he added.

"Okay, your wish is my command." Sehun sniggered and shuffled away. Demanding or not; his boyfriend was still adorable.

Some time later, he went back to Luhan who was now sitting on his bed with his phone in his hand, furiously typing something without even looking at the screen.

"I'm still impressed by your skilled fingers, babe." Sehun said, mock-awe present in his voice as he put the tray he had been carrying on the bed before taking the phone away and rolling his eyes as his eyes fell on the text Luhan just received."No way, you're not going partying today, you look like and you will probably puke again if you move around too much. Lie back in bed once you ate and no, I repeat no fooling around." For once, his voice was stern and low as he ran a hand through his freshly dyed, light-brown hair.

It had been Luhan who had suggested the color, given that his boyfriend had no idea what to do with his hair. He had dyed it to various colors already; and he could just never decide.

"Sehun, stop it!" Luhan growled softly as he started eating eagerly, not even waiting for his soup to cool a little. He kept on hissing when it burnt his tongue but didn't care: he was way too hungry to do so. He finished only minutes later, leaving the big piece of chicken meat in the bowl untouched.

"You don't want that?" the younger asked, clearly perplexed.

"No, I'm not in the mood for chicken anymore." Luhan huffed, quickly grabbing the peach that was on the trays. However, moments later he was shoving it to Sehun and making a dash to the bathroom, clearly sick once again.

"And he wants to go out.." the brown-haired boy muttered to himself with a sigh, following his boyfriend slowly. He supported the pale blond and kept his hair out of his face gently, trying not to gag as he - despite not really wanting to - could see the soup he had made once more.

When Luhan was done - as white as a sheet and shaking slightly - the younger led him to the sink and watched as he washed his teeth, gagging from time to time still.

Some time later, the blond was back in bed, hugging onto his still upset stomach for dear life."This seriously ." he muttered quietly."I haven't been this sick in some time."

"I'm sure it'll pass. Everyone gets sick from time to time, babe. Rest up." Sehun said as he sat down on the bed and lay a hand on the elder's forehead once again."You still don't have a fever, good. I'll stay for the night, just in case." he kicked off his shoes - he had forgotten to take them off before as he hadn't expected to be greeted by a large mess in the hall and living room, courtesy of his sick boyfriend and lay down, pulling Luhan close slowly.

"Thanks, I guess." the latter said with a small but sincere smile. Truthfully, he was enjoying the way Sehun was pampering him at the moment: it was making him feel somewhat wanted.

"It's nothing." Sehun smiled lightly, pressing a small kiss on Luhan's neck."You can count on me, babe." he added with a small yawn.

"Stop being so cheesy!" Luhan almost snarled, but felt his cheeks flush a deep shade of red. He rarely ever blushed and it made him feel irritated. But just a few moments later, he decided not to care.

He was too tired for that.