Plus: The Sign of Mood-swings?

Plus (The P*ssy that is Oh Sehun)

Luhan poked his tummy with, biting into his lower lip. Even if he wasn't fond of the idea of gaining weight, part of him just wanted his stomach to grow already. He wanted to feel his twins, too. Desperately, he wanted to know that they were alright, that they were moving..and healthy. 

It was odd: before he had gotten pregnant - or knocked up as he had referred to it in his mind quite crudely - there had been times when he thought about how it seemed so easy to just let go of the life growing inside someone. He never quite understood the hype about giving birth: men and women grew wider, fatter and just uglier in his eyes.

And now, there he was every morning, almost praying for his tummy to start showing. He wanted so badly to look pregnant, even if barely a week had passed since he had discovered just why he spent so much time on the toilet, greeting the food he had consumed for the second time that day.

He was on cloud nine, though: nothing could break his joy. It was like the sour, somewhat mean person that he had once been melted into a gentle, fluffy one whose mind revolved only around his children.

Okay, so maybe that was kind of an exaggeration. Surely, he was a lot gentler than before... generally. 

He could throw tantrums about the stupidest of things, only to latch onto Sehun's side within two minutes, demanding cuddles from him. The change in his boyfriend's behaviour scared the younger a bit. Sure, he was glad that Luhan didn't even want to think of abandoning their babies - for whom he was already choosing names - and was a lot brighter as a person since he had seen those little white blotches on the screen, but the change from crazy Luhan to sweet Luhan had been quite abrupt. There had been no state inbetween those two: there had been no wailing, crying or yelling.

The boy had suddenly turned into an energy bomb...he still threw up at least three times a day.

Sometimes Sehun wished that there was a manual for his boyfriend. It would have been good to know all these little things about him: the how-to-s and how not to-s, and maybe the where to kiss to-s and the where to to-s...

Shaking his head, the student trotted to his boyfriend, eyes falling on the boy's bare chest - or well, its reflection."I can see something..there.." he said, not liking the pout that Luhan was sporting. He preferred to have those lips curling up..or maybe around something.

"Even like this I can literally hear your dirty thoughts. And to think that you are just an innocent little student. What has happened to our naive and peaceful world?" Luhan threw his hands up in the air dramatically before laying them on his still flat tummy."Babies, please do not ever grow up to be your father. Or... the best would be if you never even grew up. Maybe you can stay my babies for ever."

And there he was, once more with a loving grin on his lips as he caressed his tummy gently."I hope that both of you are growing well." he said before finally moving to face his boyfriend."I want them to have everything." he said quietly."Even if that means that we have to sell our souls for the devil or anything.."

"I honestly don't think that we have to think that drastically." Sehun chuckled lightly, slowly wrapping his arms around the other's waist."We can do this, we just have to be a team..I mean a family.."

"I guess you've got a point..." Luhan smiled a little, all his insecurities from before having been wiped away just by those gentle, encouraging words."I just hope that these two will behave well...or at least try to."

"Well, they won't do anything for like months so I guess for a while they will." Sehun grinned a little."But I'm just not sure if we can handle having girls..what if at least one of them will be one? Do you think we'll be able to buy her pink stuff and dress her up like a princess?" Although Luhan laughed at his boyfriend's silly question, he knew well that the younger had been serious. Dealing with boys seemed like a piece of cake but... bringing up girls? Neither of them was a female, so they just didn't know how they worked.

Of course, both knew that they couldn't be so different from boys... It was just a tad frightening to know that there was a chance that they would have to have tea parties and such, and maybe even dress up in pink clothes...

Luhan shuddered from the thought, quickly pushing it away. He was sure that in the end, he would be able to handle having a little girl - or two - but for now, he just didn't want to think about that. He was just content knowing that whatever his babies' genders were, they were healthy. That was all that mattered.

"Let's go now, maybe we should buy some food until I actually feel like I can stomach something."' the older of the two mumbled suddenly, biting into his lower lip. He wasn't particularly hungry, but he knew that he needed to eat, even if just a little.

"But dress up first." Sehun chuckled, giving him a small peck on the lips."While I think that you are definitely gorgeous, I don't think that you should be out without a shirt. What if some creep decides to like you... Plus it isn't so hot."

Luhan huffed to himself a little, having completely forgotten about the fact that his upper body was still bare. He quickly pulled on a shirt and checked himself in the mirror once more: he looked good."There, happy?" he asked with a small scoff.

Sehun just nodded, taking the older boy's hands in his."Very.." he whispered.


so finally this is up haha :D going so slow tho :/ anyway, hope you like it x3

gonna go and sleep now lol