Plus: The Sign of Tinies

Plus (The P*ssy that is Oh Sehun)

The couple just stared at each other in shock, Luhan's hand shaky as he held onto the small, cursed stick, nearly shattering it.

"It's false!" he nearly whimpered, plain panic flaring up in his usually confident gaze."If it's not... what the hell are we going to do with a kid?" Even in his angered state, the thought of aborting the unborn thing in him didn't even enter his mind. Sure, he wanted none of it, but he knew that he would never be able to forget it...

"Well..we could always give it up for adopting.." Sehun muttered, a sigh escaping his lips."Or keep it. Like.. I'm sure that we can get help from our parents or something..."

"We are going to think about it.." Luhan said, his hand wandering down to his still very flat stomach."You do know that you have just made my life hell, right?" he asked out loud, his words sounding softer than he had intended them to be."Yes, you." he added, poking his own tummy.

"Are you okay?" his boyfriend asked. Surely, he was shocked, too, but Luhan was simply acting plain..weird. It almost seemed like he had completely gone mad. After all, sane people rarely talked to thin air.. especially if they had company. 

"I just freaking found out that I have a kid in my stomach. Would you be happy?" The older boy snapped, glaring at the other, his sentences only coming out as a half-hearted murmur."I'm going to be a father."

"Well, I'm going to be one, too.." Sehun said, finally having the courage to wrap his arms around the shorter boy."I mean, as long as we decide to keep it."

"Do you think we can do anything else than that?" Luhan asked with a sigh. For the first time in long months, he didn't put up a fight when he was being comforted like this, even if it made him feel weak. He just nuzzled closer to his boyfriend, closing his eyes."Do you think we can actually raise a kid?"

"Well, they can't be that hard to raise. At the first few months you just feed them then let them sleep." Sehun chuckled a little, trying his hardest to brighten up the conversation.

"You know, I'm not quite sure about that.." Luhan actually let out a small laugh, imagining their future children only eating and sleeping all day."For one, I'm pretty sure that there will be quite a few diapers begging to be changed. Do you think we could keep up with that?"

"Of course. I mean, that must be easy, too." Sehun snickered a little."Mom told me that when I was two, I managed to put it on my head. I'm sure that if I was genius enough to do that back then, then I'll be able to put it on its rightful place now."

"Yeah, captain smart." Luhan rolled his eyes as he slowly pulled away, right in time for the doctor to walk in."Look at it." he muttered with a not so happy huff, showing it to the doctor

"Well, I suppose my instincts have been right, Mr Lu." The doctor said, taking the test."Your blood has been tested as well, and the results are the same.Now, first of all, I suppose we should do an ultrasound... It's mandatory, we need to see if the fetus is at where it belongs.. After that, I will tell you about your options. I know that this has shocked the both of you, but.."

"We're keeping it." Luhan blurted out without a second thought."It's our child. Abortion is not an option, and I would never feel alright if I knew that someone could be hurting them."

"Wow, you keep surprising me.." Sehun let out a low chuckle, actually somewhat relieved. Sure, he was still in college and he couldn't be called rich, but he was sure that they would be able to solve this 'problem'. After all, babies were cute. Sure, they were noisy too, and well they had a certain smell but they were fun to watch...

"Shut up!" Luhan muttered softly."Okay, so I guess we should check it. I mean, we're going to raise this kid..."

Just some time later, he was lying on the examination table, somewhat nervous. He wasn't even sure what he was worrying about.. But part of him was already attached to the baby inside of him, and he knew well that had the tests' results been hoaxes, he would have broken down. He couldn't even think of the slight possibility that his baby wasn't alive...

"Well, it seems like we have another surprise for you." The doctor said as he pointed at the screen, on which two white blotches were sprawled out."That one there, is Baby A, and the other, well I suppose it's Baby B, or however you wish to call them. You are about eight weeks along."

"Are you still sure that we can keep them?" Sehun asked, clearly shocked.

Luhan didn't reply for a minute or so. He stayed very still, feeling his eyes tears up."Just look at them!" he pointed, even if the babies were still very tiny, they looked nothing like they would in a few weeks."Do you think I'd have the heart to abandon such precious things?"

"Okay, you're definitely acting weird." the younger muttered, even if he could barely tear his eyes away from the screen."So, they will look better when they come out though, right?" he had obviously meant the question as a joke, he already knew the answer, obviously. 

"Of course they will." Luhan huffed."Even if they are cute already."

The doctor just stood there as he cleaned Luhan's tummy off before letting him slid off the table."I will be prescribing some vitamins to you. I advise you to keep a healthy diet. Your next check-up should be in about a month."

Luhan was barely listening. Sure, part of him was upset but in a way, he was incredibly happy, too. After all, he was having twins. 

okay, so before you guys think Luhan's personality had a veeery big change, remember that he's pregnant, which means hormones :P Yes, I actually wrote it like this on purpose :P just sayin :D