23.09.14

The Diary of a Hopeless Girl

tumblr_me65bsyWgF1rg3ywto1_500.gif

 

23rd September 2014

 

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

 
 
 

So, I went out to the store today to buy this journal. The basic flower designs on the purple hard cover told me it was the one. I'll dedicate this diary to you, Luhan, to us.

To us. I really like that idea. I hope we will last a very long time, longer than forever. But that doesn't make sense, because there's nothing longer than forever, right? Because forever just goes on and on, but everything has to stop at one point. So does that mean forever will also sometime come to an end?

I don't want that to happen to us, Luhannie. Let's be together. . .  for the longest of time. 

Yes, I'd like that. You'd like it too, right Lu?

It's Saturday. You and I both know I love Saturdays. It means the start of the brief break from hell school. Sorry, I couldn't stop myself from writing that down. And don't you go blaming me for using indecent language in this diary. Just remember that you were the one who re-taught me that word. And a lot more. But of course, I can't list them all, otherwise I'd be breaking the promise of avoiding vulgar language.

Anyway, back to Saturday. Yes, Saturday. I think Saturday should have a better ending to the word. Saturday is special, even more than Sundays, because after Sundays come Mondays, which means school, and I don't like that. Every day of the week ends in "day". Saturday is special. Everyone should name it . , , Saturgreat. Yes. Today is Saturgreat, and I am feeling the utmost happiness.

We always do something special on Saturdays Saturgreats. I can't wait for you to come over from work in the afternoon. Once I hear your footsteps echoing on the pavement, I'll creep up my front door and will prepare myself to throw open my door, and watch your mouth fall open in surprise. Yes, that will my next cheeky act. I always like being cheeky around you. It makes me feel really happy because I always catch you by surprise, and that means my plans were well thought out, which means I'm quite creative and smart. Also, you're studying at a highly academic university and I'm just a short high-schooler. And that just makes me even more giddy.

Then after I swing my arms around your neck and lead you into my house, I'll already have some baked noodles in the oven and some pirated movies on hand (maybe a few sad stories?) and then we can spend the night on the couch with fluffy blankets keeping us warm. We wouldn't need to trek up into my bedroom and fuss about how to make the bed warmer. We already have the couch.

Yes, I really like Saturdays Saturgreats.

//

Hmm. I wonder what you're doing now? Are you perhaps sitting in the Government lecture room that you've always despised, glancing at the clock every second - or so you tell me? Are you thinking of me right now like I am of you? I really hope you are. It means that we love each other, right? We're always on each other's minds.

I like that. We're always on each other's minds. We love each other.

I love you Luhan. And I know you love me too. We tell each other that nearly three times a week. I really enjoy you saying that before leaving small kisses on my forehead. Oh no, now I'm craving it. I'm craving your kisses Luhan, the warmth I feel after every little touch. I can't wait for the next three hours to come.

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait. 

 
 

▬▬▬ ▬▬( ♪ )▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

 

ugg31ZJ.png

Author's Notes
 
 

Oopsie sorry I was working on this after my exams, but then I went on camp and kind of forgot about it haha don't kill me. :c
Please tell me if the layout hurts your eyes or it's too distracting. Lovely layout though.
Keep the subscriptions coming. xx

 
 

Layout credit: DREAM