Do you trust me?

Running to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re here!” Chanyeol pipes up excitedly and a moment later he throws open the car door. I look around, not really having paid attention to where we were heading. The area looks quite unspectacular, almost like an alley way. Bins and empty boxes line the streets, a cat is sat on top of a stack or crates and a man in an apron is sweeping a door step. Chanyeol climbs out before me and then offers me his hand, I take it and carefully step out of the car, not wanting to flash anybody on the way out.

“Are you sure about this? You have been here before, right?” I ask, looking around cautiously. For a moment I worry that the girls who had been waiting outside the studio might have followed us, but the narrow street is actually alarmingly quiet.

“I’m sure.” Chanyeol says with a smile as the others climb out of the car behind us.

“You’ll love it.” Xiumin says and throws his arm around my shoulder, half dragging me down the street. We reach a restaurant with a small neon sign hanging over the door and a delicious scent wafting out of the doorway.

“It does smell great.” I say, glancing inside sceptically. Before I have a chance to back out, Chanyeol appears behind us and practically shoves us through the door. We are greeted by a man who seems alarming pleased to see us. He starts bowing enthusiastically and ushers us all in. Once we are inside he closes the door behind us and locks it. I watch him as he does and shoot an anxious look towards Chanyeol.

“He shuts for us.” Chanyeol says with a grin.

“Special treatment,” I reply, trying to contain my displeasure at this idea. Why do they get such special treatment? What if some family wanted to come and treat themselves? What if a boyfriend and girlfriend were planning a nice romantic meal? Plans ruined. We are taken to a large table at the far end of the restaurant and we all sit down. The body guards take a seat at a separate table, leaving Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, Chanyeol, Sehun and myself sat around the table. I sit down next to Xiumin, as he still hasn’t let go of me since we entered the restaurant. I then feel a thud beside me as Chanyeol drops down onto my other side and nearly squashes me.

“Shall I order for you?” Chanyeol says and I raise an eyebrow.

“As if I trust you enough to do that for me.” Chanyeol stares at me. “No, I’ll order my own thank you.” I say and pick up my menu. I glance at it for one moment, it’s all in Korean, and then put it back down. “Okay, you can order for me.” Chanyeol laughs to himself and I wait patiently as they all choose their orders and then the waiter comes over and takes them all. As soon as he is gone Chanyeol rubs his hands together and I feel a slight hint of panic rise up in my chest.

“Please tell me you haven’t ordered chicken feet or intestines…” Chanyeol glances down at me and just smiles. I look over at Xiumin and grab his arm.

“What did he order for me?” I ask him, but he also just smiles. “God I hate you guys.” I’m not left worrying for too much longer, as the food arrives in bits and pieces alarmingly fast. I watch anxiously as every dish is brought, wondering which will be mine. Mine is one of the last to arrive. It is placed in front of me and I feel a huge rush of relief.

“Bibimbap!” I say and watch as the waiter mixes all the meat and vegetables together with the rice in the clay bowl.

“You like it?” Chanyeol says.

“I love bibimbap! Thank you.” I beam up at Chanyeol and begin to tuck into my dish. I can’t help but notice out of the corner of my eye that Chanyeol is too busy watching me eat and smiling to himself to start his own. I glance sideways at him with a mouthful of rice and beef. He quickly looks away and tucks into his… whatever the heck that is.

“Try this.” Xiumin says and s a piece of meat in my face.

“What is it..?” I ask cautiously.

“Bulgogi!” He says and shakes it a little. I swallow my mouthful and then, very delicately, take a bite from the pork and chew it for a moment. I mull over it, it’s spicy, but not as bad as I was expecting, in fact, it’s quite a pleasant warmness. I smile and nod my head.

“It’s very nice.” I glance around the table at the others to find they were all watching me. The next second, three more pieces of food have been shoved in my face.

“Try this!” Luhan says.

“This is nice.” Lay is saying, as he waves his food at me.

“Aish, you want this one!” Chanyeol says, trying to knock the other three away. I glance over at Sehun, the only one not shoving food in my face. He is looking at the other three like they are insane.

“Mu seun ir in ji?” He asks, which I can translate into “what’s going on?” Chanyeol finally succeeds in knocking Luhan’s food out of his chopsticks and smiles in triumph.

“Yah, Lia, you’ll like this.” He says, practically shoving the food into my mouth. I take it from him, not from wanting to, but to stop him shaking food in my face.

“I’ll leave this here.” Lay says and puts his food in my bowl.

“Guys, I’ve got my own food, I’m fine.” I say, but quickly eat the food Lay gave me none the less. His lips had touched those chopsticks, which then in turn touched the meat I am eating. We’re practically kissing. As I’m left to enjoy this thought and my food, the boys begin chattering away around me in Korean and Chinese. But I don’t care. I am finding myself surprisingly comfortable in their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter