The end

Glasses [Chanyeol fanfic]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Years later

Chanyeol never heard about Lu-rin in 2 years but he persue his dream of becoming an idol today Chanyeol is being interviewed.

"Chanyeol who inspired you to becoming a idol?"

The M.C. asked.

"My inspiration of becoming an idol is my bestfriend."

And the interview was over he went back stage and went straight to exo dorm.

Chanyeol's POV

It was a tiring day for me and when we got home i went straight my room and  hit the showers and headed to my closet while pulling my shirt something fell on the ground and i took it and saw the picture of me and Lu-rin i sat on my bed while holding the picture. And i remember the things we spent when she was still beside me. And a  bitter smile formed on his lips.

If only you knew how much i missed you...

Chanyeol said to himself while caressing the picture with his tumb.

Who is she?

He looked up and saw Baekhyun and Baekhyun sat beside him.

She's my bestfriend...

So where is she now?

Baekhyun asked.

After hearing Suho's news about her going to States and her illness that was the last time i heard about her...

Chanyeol said and let out a heavy sigh and Baekhyun patted him in the shoulder.

She's really special to you ey...

Chanyeol nod and Baekhyun smiled at him.

If by chance you meet her again never let her go ever again.

And Chanyeol nod and smiled.

I will hyung i will...

Baekhyun stood up and look at Chanyeol.

I don't want you to commit the same mistake as i did in the pass so promise me if you see her again cherish every minute every hour while she's still living hold her make her feel safe in your arms make every mistakes you did in the past right.

Hyung gave me a weak smile.

I pomise hyung.

He nod and left. 

And i changed my clothes and called manager hyung and told him i'm just going somewhere and he agreed.

I was driving and i pull over and stopped at the park and wore my disguise i walked out my car and i started to walk around the park to for a bit and i saw a couple at the fountain wishing and they threw a coin on the fountain and left and i went near the fountain and i took a coin out my pocket.

Let's give it a try just maybe  just maybe...

And he threw a coin on the fountain...And when he was about to leave he felt something strange his heart started to pound hard on his chest and he don't know what gotten in to him he walked around the fountain he saw 2 couples sitting and talking.

That's weird...

He said to himself and he tuned around and saw a girl sitting on the fountain while eyeing the couple and he looked closely at the girls face and he couldn't believe his eyes...

It's Lu-rin...

And i walk up to her.

You know how much i missed you...

She was a bit shocked and she looked at me and cried.

Lu-rin's POV

You know how much i missed you...

As soon as i heard his voice my heart ponded hard

could it be?

I look at the person and...

Yes it's him.

I can't help myself and i burst into tears...

And i felt a pair of warm arms around my waist and he buried his face on my neck.

You know how long i wanted you in my arms you know i'm missing you every day and night i miss you Lu-rin please stay with me t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter